bitches = die

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
ethios4

Re: bitches = die

Post by ethios4 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:47 pm

So much more to life than some cheating ho bag. Go get some exercise!

kb420

Post by kb420 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:56 pm

ethios4 wrote:So much more to life than some cheating ho bag. Go get some exercise!
That's so true.

Go grab one of these:

It's better than a new girlfriend.

Remember, a new bike can always get you a new girlfriend, but a new girlfriend won't necessarily get you a new bike.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger..........."
-Friedrich Nietzsche-

funky shit

Post by funky shit » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:19 pm

Of course you can get absolutely shit faced on whatever comes your way, end up at a party and not even remember your ex's face your that fucked.

OR

you can get all that anger/hate/sadness and put them into some kick ass tracks.

funky shit

Post by funky shit » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:32 pm

or both.

v0ins315

Post by v0ins315 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:31 pm

If you really hate her...

Wait a little bit, then call her and tell her you just got back from the doctor, and she might want to get herself checked out.

In all honesty though, I think you should take the hit like a man and move on with your life. This shit happens every day. Men do it to women, women do it to men. It's our right to seek happiness, and nobody should ever hold you back from doing that. Unfortunately you got the shit end of the stick this time, but keep your head up. Stay busy and all this will slowly fade away 8) .
Cool Character wrote:Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
http://www.soundcloud.com/v0ins
http://www.facebook.com/v0ins

kb420

Post by kb420 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:33 pm

v0ins315 wrote:If you really hate her...

Wait a little bit, then call her and tell her you just got back from the doctor, and she might want to get herself checked out.

Don't go that route. Remember, the best revenge is living good. Let her go and be done with it. She'll get hers anyway. Karma is a bitch.
-Friedrich Nietzsche-

leedsquietman

Post by leedsquietman » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Sorry 303, there ain't no man alive that doesn't know the pain of been dumped usually with having been cheated on. As much as men can be pr*cks and have no control over the 'little' brain, in these days women can, and often are, just as bad.

I ain't a mean troll.

Although it sounds as lame as it gets right now, time will heal it and these things often do happen for a reason. I hope you find a better woman next time. Just be yourself, don't act desperate and put yourself back out there and I'm sure you'll hit a nice bingo before too long.

Getting drunk/hiring a hooker is all short termism and may leave you feeling worse. If this works for you then fine, but otherwise give yourself a little time to process it and then move on. The best revenge is hooking up with a new girl who's prettier, smarter, nicer to be around, more liked by your buddies etc. That hurts a woman more than anything if you seek revenge.

Failing this, find a nice pig, screw it, kill it and have a nice bacon sandwich :)
http://soundcloud.com/umbriel-rising http://www.myspace.com/leedsquietmandemos Live 7.0.18 SUITE, Cubase 5.5.2], Soundforge 9, Dell XPS M1530, 2.2 Ghz C2D, 4GB, Vista Ult SP2, legit plugins a plenty, Alesis IO14.

dum

Post by dum » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:02 pm

outershpongolia wrote:
AceLuby wrote:
dum wrote:I don't give a shit
I don't give a shit either - I just want to talk about you
Me too!
:lol:

smartass303 wrote:thanks guys. im feeling sick right now, i think this is the start of a severe depression.

bla,

good, you'd be as well off killing yourself. There's tall bridges in hamburg - right ?
Pasha wrote:Thanks dum for being so precise.

ethios4

Post by ethios4 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Time to inject your balls with bleach!

smartass303

Post by smartass303 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:19 pm

dum wrote:
good, you'd be as well off killing yourself. There's tall bridges in hamburg - right ?

this one?
srsly dude, im so happy that youre never gonna make it to here since youre a fucked up basement dwelling looser fabricating sooooo boring music that even your local bum bar wouldnt book you. go into the woods and die. and make no noise.

im drunk, go away,

funky shit

Post by funky shit » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:24 pm

if a dum dies in the woods, and makes a lot of noise while doing so, but no one is around to hear it.. does he make a sound?

dum

Post by dum » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:44 pm

funky shit wrote:makes a lot of noise........ does he make a sound?
probably one of the simplest & most well known philosophical questions out there... and yet you managed to arse it up.

kudos.
Pasha wrote:Thanks dum for being so precise.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:57 pm

smartass303 wrote:
dum wrote:

this one?
srsly dude, im so happy that youre never gonna make it to here since youre a fucked up basement dwelling looser fabricating sooooo boring music that even your local bum bar wouldnt book you. go into the woods and die. and make no noise.

im drunk, go away,

Well, if you're going to jump off a bridge you couldn't have picked a more lovely example of fine architecture and engineering. It would be a privilege to off yourself from that baby.
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

kb420

Post by kb420 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:03 pm

One of my fellow Union members jumped off a bridge and killed himself a few months ago.

To me, that's not really something to joke about, but you guys didn't know that.

Carry on!!!
-Friedrich Nietzsche-

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:15 pm

Yesterday I had a fine pint of Newcastle take a header off my porch railing. It was horrible.
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x