Tits and Acid

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
funky shit
Posts: 3977
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:50 pm
Location: Earth

Tits and Acid

Post by funky shit » Thu May 13, 2010 2:56 am

I am not a religious man but, These two incredible creations make me thank the baby Jesus.























-just sayin' 8)
Image

funky shit
Posts: 3977
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:50 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Tits and Acid

Post by funky shit » Thu May 13, 2010 2:59 am

Also, can someone cover the cultural, historical, social, musical, technological developments and the personalities behind rock n roll music.
Due in Friday.

kthxbai
Image

alex.the.forge
Posts: 1424
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:29 am

Re: Tits and Acid

Post by alex.the.forge » Thu May 13, 2010 2:59 am

funky shit wrote:I am not a religious man but, These two incredible creations make me think I am the baby Jesus.























-just sayin' 8)
fixed

liveISlife
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:41 pm
Location: Katy Perry's Cleavage, New York
Contact:

Re: Tits and Acid

Post by liveISlife » Thu May 13, 2010 3:09 am

alex.the.forge wrote:
funky shit wrote:I am not a religious man but, These two incredible creations make me think I am the baby Jesus.























-just sayin' 8)
fixed
:lol:

Tarekith
Posts: 17528
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:46 pm
Location: Ableton Forum Administrator
Contact:

Re: Tits and Acid

Post by Tarekith » Thu May 13, 2010 3:16 am

Fixed:
Image

Pitch Black
Posts: 6450
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:18 am
Location: Auckland New Zealand
Contact:

Re: Tits and Acid

Post by Pitch Black » Thu May 13, 2010 5:32 am

funky shit wrote:Also, can someone cover the cultural, historical, social, musical, technological developments and the personalities behind rock n roll music.

Due in Friday.

tits?

ChiDJ
Posts: 2241
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:59 pm
Location: CHick-A-Go!
Contact:

Re: Tits and Acid

Post by ChiDJ » Thu May 13, 2010 1:20 pm

:lol:


You know it's really hard to find any quality acid these days.


And quality tits for that matter. They're all fake and shit in my neck of the woods. Shit! nowadays your grandma can have a nice rack if she can afford em.








And if she did, I'd motor boat the hell out of em' 8O :twisted: :lol:
"Let you're body feel the sound! Let it cover you up and down!"

Image

Sandrah
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:28 am

Re: Tits and Acid

Post by Sandrah » Thu May 13, 2010 2:12 pm

Hm...Guys are always the same! :D :D :D
But it's due to nature :)

ethios4
Posts: 5377
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:28 am

Re: Tits and Acid

Post by ethios4 » Thu May 13, 2010 3:20 pm

ChiDJ wrote:You know it's really hard to find any quality acid these days.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Leonard_Pickard

Tits Acid and Car DVD, what more can you ask for?

funky shit
Posts: 3977
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:50 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Tits and Acid

Post by funky shit » Thu May 13, 2010 3:26 pm

ChiDJ wrote::lol:


You know it's really hard to find any quality acid these days.


And quality tits for that matter. They're all fake and shit in my neck of the woods. Shit! nowadays your grandma can have a nice rack if she can afford em.








And if she did, I'd motor boat the hell out of em' 8O :twisted: :lol:
in July it will be 2 years since i last had some acid :(
Image

v0ins315
Posts: 611
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:40 pm
Location: Syracuse, NY
Contact:

Re: Tits and Acid

Post by v0ins315 » Thu May 13, 2010 3:26 pm

The thread is completely worthless. But for some reason...I like it :D
Cool Character wrote:Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
http://www.soundcloud.com/v0ins
http://www.facebook.com/v0ins

Salty P
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:32 pm
Location: The land that time forgot

Re: Tits and Acid

Post by Salty P » Thu May 13, 2010 5:10 pm


leedsquietman
Posts: 6659
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:56 am
Location: greater toronto area

Re: Tits and Acid

Post by leedsquietman » Thu May 13, 2010 5:18 pm

Let's be sure to restrict the t*ts to females - man boobs are enough to sour the image ...

Image

Image

This is the equivalent of a cold shower for those having a woody thinking of boobies - and some grannies racks probably resemble these Chi, can't see you wanting to 'motor boat' these much :lol:
http://soundcloud.com/umbriel-rising http://www.myspace.com/leedsquietmandemos Live 7.0.18 SUITE, Cubase 5.5.2], Soundforge 9, Dell XPS M1530, 2.2 Ghz C2D, 4GB, Vista Ult SP2, legit plugins a plenty, Alesis IO14.

dum
Posts: 2678
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: Tits and Acid

Post by dum » Thu May 13, 2010 5:43 pm

ban leedsquietman
Pasha wrote:Thanks dum for being so precise.

funky shit
Posts: 3977
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:50 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Tits and Acid

Post by funky shit » Thu May 13, 2010 5:46 pm

dum wrote:ban leedsquietman
Image

Post Reply