iPad

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
Tarekith
Posts: 17668
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:46 pm
Location: Ableton Forum Administrator
Contact:

Re: iPad

Post by Tarekith » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:31 pm

A combination Time capsule, Apple TV, and Airport would be awesome.
Tarekith
Ableton Forum Administrator
InnerPortalStudio.com - Professional Audio Mastering

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: iPad

Post by beats me » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:21 pm

David Fincher wants Christian Bale to play Steve Jobs in the upcoming movie. First I was :x . But then I was hm. And then hm again.


:x

Angstrom
Posts: 14741
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:22 pm
Contact:

Re: iPad

Post by Angstrom » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:48 pm

Casting Call:
"We need someone for this role who can go from chubby to really, really skinny. Also it's a plus if he's a giant tool with no compunction about trampling over everyone else if it suits him."

That's right, I never forgave Christian Bale for what he did to Terminator Salvation

http://www.chud.com/19577/exclusive-wha ... salvation/

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: iPad

Post by beats me » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:50 pm

Angstrom wrote:Casting Call:
"We need someone for this role who can go from chubby to really, really skinny. Also it's a plus if he's a giant tool with no compunction about trampling over everyone else if it suits him."

That's right, I never forgave Christian Bale for what he did to Terminator Salvation

http://www.chud.com/19577/exclusive-wha ... salvation/

That incedent is what made me think he might be perfect for the role.

snow mavericks
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:06 am

Re: iPad

Post by snow mavericks » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:10 pm

I could've sworn that iTunes had a box to check if you wanted to import bookmarks from Safari to my iPad. I don't see it anymore.It's been a long time since I imported to my iPad's Safari,so, maybe it was only available on the old iTunes version? I'm on iTunes 11.1.5 which I believe is the newest.

LoopStationZebra
Posts: 10586
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:57 pm
Contact:

Re: iPad

Post by LoopStationZebra » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:52 pm

Bale IS Jobs.

:x
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

Tarekith
Posts: 17668
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:46 pm
Location: Ableton Forum Administrator
Contact:

Re: iPad

Post by Tarekith » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:58 pm

snow mavericks wrote:I could've sworn that iTunes had a box to check if you wanted to import bookmarks from Safari to my iPad. I don't see it anymore.It's been a long time since I imported to my iPad's Safari,so, maybe it was only available on the old iTunes version? I'm on iTunes 11.1.5 which I believe is the newest.
It's an iCloud thing, should be in those settings on your iPad if I remember right.
Tarekith
Ableton Forum Administrator
InnerPortalStudio.com - Professional Audio Mastering

snow mavericks
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:06 am

Re: iPad

Post by snow mavericks » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:14 pm

Tarekith wrote:
snow mavericks wrote:I could've sworn that iTunes had a box to check if you wanted to import bookmarks from Safari to my iPad. I don't see it anymore.It's been a long time since I imported to my iPad's Safari,so, maybe it was only available on the old iTunes version? I'm on iTunes 11.1.5 which I believe is the newest.
It's an iCloud thing, should be in those settings on your iPad if I remember right.
Indeed you are correct!

snow mavericks
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:06 am

Re: iPad

Post by snow mavericks » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:22 pm

Someone please buy Alicia Keys an iPOD.
Image

snow mavericks
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:06 am

Re: iPad

Post by snow mavericks » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:17 pm

!!!Final Touch-Complete Mastering System for iPad!!!
Who is getting it? I want! I want!

Image

Samuel L. Jizzle
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:42 am

Re: iPad

Post by Samuel L. Jizzle » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:42 pm

Real music is mastered on the iPad.

Tarekith
Posts: 17668
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:46 pm
Location: Ableton Forum Administrator
Contact:

Re: iPad

Post by Tarekith » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:27 pm

Careful, some of the same tools I use to master in the studio are now on the iPad and work great ;)
Tarekith
Ableton Forum Administrator
InnerPortalStudio.com - Professional Audio Mastering

regretfullySaid
Posts: 8913
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Re: iPad

Post by regretfullySaid » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:38 pm

Pros master on the PonoPad
ImageImage

H20nly
Posts: 15844
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: iPad

Post by H20nly » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:04 pm

masters master their mastering on the iPROPONOpad™

snow mavericks
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:06 am

Re: iPad

Post by snow mavericks » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:15 am

Ha Ha, MacRumors...."Apple has plans to expand its emoji set to include emojis that are non-caucasian"
MacRumors Note: Due to the political nature of the discussion regarding this topic, the discussion thread is located in our Politics, Religion, Social Issues forum.

Post Reply