All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 440, 441, 442, 443, 444, 445, 446 ... 544  Next
 Post subject: Re: iPad
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:33 pm 

google iMove images (or don't, lol)

no pics of the interior i could see

in a crash you are guaranteed to be sliced to ribbons, haha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:45 pm 

simmerdown wrote:
in a crash you are guaranteed to be sliced to ribbons, haha

Apple could truly innovate and dominate in that area. Smart Car and the Mini Cooper are SHIT! :x

In other news

Apple has added a “Breakout Books” section to the iBooks store which is all self-published books with high ratings (no that won’t get gamed, nope). These books are also substantially cheaper than books with big name publishers.

I welcome this because I need to read more and am at a total loss of what books I would like. The last fiction book I read was a self-published scifi book I got from the Kindle store for $2. It was quite good and I see this as the same thing as supporting independent music that doesn’t have a massive $$ backed PR machine to force it into your ears.

:x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:53 pm 

oof.

iMove is iTarded.

:lol: @ the pedestrian joke about it from the last page. that.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:48 pm 

Jailbreaking IOS6 today, does anyone know how to keep infinifolders settings via PkgBackup (never worked well when I tried it a couple years ago) or is there a better app or method for this now? There's so much conflicting info out there, thanks for any heads up!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:18 pm 

db120 wrote:
infinifolders

What is that?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:47 pm 

beats me wrote:
db120 wrote:
infinifolders

What is that?

Allows you to put more than the standard amount of apps in one folder and folders within folders for the fiends.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:55 pm 

db120 wrote:
beats me wrote:
db120 wrote:
infinifolders

What is that?

Allows you to put more than the standard amount of apps in one folder and folders within folders for the fiends.

That sounds EPIC. I really hope Apple allows that by default at some point. I loath my "Synths 1" and "Synths 2" folders.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:07 pm 

db120 wrote:

*scratches head*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:24 pm 

H20nly wrote:
db120 wrote:

*scratches head*

APPROPRIATE WIT RESPONSE!

:P

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:07 pm 

Some developer needs to make a controller app for Logic like this one for FPC.

8O

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:26 pm 

^ nice. i'm glad you're on the subject of controller apps... because i was just coming here to steer you in that direction any way. :D

last night i downloaded an app for my loaner iPhone that has now become myPhone. it's called Rowmote Pro. it claims it can run Logic as one of the many applications listed. i was able to launch Live and Cubase with it (both accidentally), but i don't have Logic... *shrugs*... i think the reason it could launch them was because they are in the dock more so than it integrating with them in any meaningful way. anywaaaaay... i was wondering if you are familiar with this app or any like it. the way my apartment is setup these days allows me to use my iMac as a TV (netflix portal) and i was hoping this application would allow me to pause/play/stop netflix... i couldn't get it to do that. it just kept playing iTunes :x it was rated 5 stars and the list of applications it claims to be able to control was impressive... i wasn't impressed though. :x i don't need/want to launch apps remotely... i want to USE them :x :x

any advice, hints, suggestions or experience with this app or others that may get me where i'm trying to go??

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:35 pm 

There are free and paid remotes for nearly everything, including netflix. The basic functions are usually included in "light" versions the paid ones would mostly let me do things I do not intend to.

@ junodownloads

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:39 pm 

H20nly wrote:
^ nice. i'm glad you're on the subject of controller apps... because i was just coming here to steer you in that direction any way. :D

last night i downloaded an app for my loaner iPhone that has now become myPhone. it's called Rowmote Pro. it claims it can run Logic as one of the many applications listed. i was able to launch Live and Cubase with it (both accidentally), but i don't have Logic... *shrugs*... i think the reason it could launch them was because they are in the dock more so than it integrating with them in any meaningful way. anywaaaaay... i was wondering if you are familiar with this app or any like it. the way my apartment is setup these days allows me to use my iMac as a TV (netflix portal) and i was hoping this application would allow me to pause/play/stop netflix... i couldn't get it to do that. it just kept playing iTunes :x it was rated 5 stars and the list of applications it claims to be able to control was impressive... i wasn't impressed though. :x i don't need/want to launch apps remotely... i want to USE them :x :x

any advice, hints, suggestions or experience with this app or others that may get me where i'm trying to go??

I don’t think there is any app that can control something that is played through a web browser. I have a $99 solution for you. Get an Apple TV. That has Netflix built-in and can be controlled by an iPhone.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:42 pm 

yeah i thought about that on Superbowl Sunday (when the laptop was being a little bitch)... i don't know if i'm that dedicated though. i have 2 Wii, 2 Xbox, a Blu-ray player, a TV, a Windows laptop, and the iMac all with their own independant capability of playing Netflix in one way or another. besides working with a 5 dollar remote app what value add would an Apple TV contribute?

on another note... Netflix is playing on these devices by using Silverlight so that might need to be what is controlled. i wonder if there is an app for that :?: :idea: :x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:24 pm 

Reviews are starting to trickle in for the new Surface Pro.

Mixed bag, as usual.

Overall consensus? Win8 sucks ass.

:lol:

H20nly wrote:
saving the planet from being taken over by robots, of course!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 440, 441, 442, 443, 444, 445, 446 ... 544  Next