FS: Canon 35D & Accessories, iPhone 3GS 32gb, & Traktor Pro

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Verbal

FS: Canon 35D & Accessories, iPhone 3GS 32gb, & Traktor Pro

Post by Verbal » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Canon EOS 350D 8.0mp Digital Camera w/ EF-S18-55mm lens
Hoya 3 Filter Kit - Ultraviolet, Circular Polarizer, Warming Filter, and nylon case
Wireless remote control
2gb Sandisk Extreme compact flash card
Includee original box, manual, neck strap, lens cover, battery charger, battery, and everything else that came in the original box.

Camera body is silver. One button has a chip in the paint. Otherwise it's in great physical and working condition.

$450 shipped OBO. I'm not sure if this is an outrageous price or not. The little research I did doesn't seem like it but I'm not sure. I'm not trying to rip anyone off, so...OBO.

------------------------------------

Apple iPhone 3GS - 32gb Black

Great condition. Been in a case since purchase-- no marks except for a couple tiny, barely noticable spots on the corners from the hard case I had it in. No scratches on the body or the screen.

Includes Apple earbuds with mic (never used), charger, and USB cable. I think I have the original box too.

This has OS 3.1.3 on it. I can upgrade it to iOS4 if you want. It's unlockable too.

$410 shipped OBO.

------------------------------------

Native Instrument Traktor Pro Software License.

$150

beats me

Re: FS: Canon 35D & Accessories, iPhone 3GS 32gb, & Traktor Pro

Post by beats me » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:43 pm

Not sure about the iPhone pricing there. You can get a new one tomorrow with all the hardware improvements for $300.

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:29 pm

it j...

Verbal

Post by Verbal » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:29 pm

beats me wrote:Not sure about the iPhone pricing there. You can get a new one tomorrow with all the hardware improvements for $300.
That's a 'with a 2 year contract' price. A lot of people don't want contracts and will pay that.

I know someone that just sold an unlocked 3GS for $475.

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:18 pm

Verbal wrote:
beats me wrote:Not sure about the iPhone pricing there. You can get a new one tomorrow with all the hardware improvements for $300.
That's a 'with a 2 year contract' price. A lot of people don't want contracts and will pay that.

I don't get the "OMG a 2 year contract!!!" people, but whatever makes people feel empowered I guess.

Verbal

Post by Verbal » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:32 pm

beats me wrote:
Verbal wrote:

I don't get the "OMG a 2 year contract!!!" people, but whatever makes people feel empowered I guess.
Feel empowered? What are you talking about?

A lot of people don't like being bound to a two year contract. The iPhone is something like $600 without a contract. So the iPhone sells for this price for that reason.