Post your day in the life of a interwebz browsing

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
squelcht

Post your day in the life of a interwebz browsing

Post by squelcht » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:55 am

After email I normally hit up Facebook & then the Ableton Forums...I realized just the other day how boring I've become with such an amazing technology :|

MacGuffin

Re: Post your day in the life of a interwebz browsing

Post by MacGuffin » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:11 pm

I wake up, then go to my studio and hit refresh to see all the new ads in the Craigslist musical instruments section.

Then I go to work and check out my email, forums, etc for an hour or so... then I work a little bit.

Once every 2 or 3 weeks I log on to facebook to delete all the spam I get for club nights and raves and shit like that.

auto-lock

Post by auto-lock » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:26 pm

squelcht wrote:After email I normally hit up Facebook & then the Ableton Forums...I realized just the other day how boring I've become with such an amazing technology :|
you made my day, i'm not alone. in fact i'm better than you, i visit two forums. :D

Slightlydelic

Post by Slightlydelic » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:07 pm

i have some boring looped routine similar to above, and im finding myself bored shitless with the web, killing time surfing things i just dont give a shit about seems to be the logical conclusion to my web activity at the end of the day.

squelcht

Post by squelcht » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:58 am

Slightlydelic wrote:i have some boring looped routine similar to above, and im finding myself bored shitless with the web, killing time surfing things i just dont give a shit about seems to be the logical conclusion to my web activity at the end of the day.
So sad...So true :lol:

aqua_tek

Post by aqua_tek » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:36 am

Daytime:
1. email
2. twitter
3. failbook
4. live forum
5. bunch of other forums I check regularly
6. repeat cycle

Nighttime:
1. same as above
2. pr0n + jerk
3. sleep

pepezabala

Post by pepezabala » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:06 am

thank god I have a kid now, so my forum/web-browsing is reduced to my boring dayjob that I do 6 hours in the morning. Rest of the day hanging out on the beach or in the park with real people. I also found myself playing ukelele a lot lately, instead of sequencing.

As prince said, internet is over, hehe.

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:32 am

1. Delete spam e-mail resulting in empty inbox
2. Check abes forum.

That is all.

squelcht

Post by squelcht » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:00 pm

pepezabala wrote: I also found myself playing ukelele a lot lately, instead of sequencing.
Agreed...I've been playing this fun little toy for awhile now.

It belonged to my GF's father who passed away over a year ago. I remember when I first played with it @ his place years ago & loved the hell out of it. It's in a good place now. A kalimba is what they're called. Great beach instruments---Hell ANYwhere instrument. Especially the john. :wink:
UKRuss wrote:1. Delete spam e-mail resulting in empty inbox
2. Check abes forum.

That is all.
At least yer honest :D

nestrellejohn

Post by nestrellejohn » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:42 pm

I hate my all browser. It so slow. I can't be able to enjoy my browsing session. any help please?

sparklepuff

Post by sparklepuff » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:01 pm

nestrellejohn wrote:I hate my all browser. It so slow. I can't be able to enjoy my browsing session. any help please?
I'll give yo some tips if you eat the poop nuggets out of my asshole.
Guitar | Synths | Samplers | Ableton @ Phantogram & Big Grams

Cryptic UK

Post by Cryptic UK » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:04 pm

Buy a car Buy a car Buy a car Buy a car Buy a car Buy a car Buy a car Buy a car Buy a car
Buy a car Buy a car Buy a car Buy a car Buy a car Buy a car Buy a car Buy a car Buy a car
Drums

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:05 pm

Usually spend the first hour of my day checking client emails and a few forums while having my coffee. Sometimes I'll check the Ableton forums later in the afternoon.