Breaking Bad

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
beats me

Re: Breaking Bad

Post by beats me » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:28 pm

I think the biggest suspicion of disbelief with Walt’s cancer is people with terminal cancer generally aren’t out kicking ass and getting their ass kicked on a regular basis. I also don’t know how many labor intensive hours go into a high quality meth cook, but I think that’s probably a little off for cancer patients as well.

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:29 am

I don't get the pay TV. I just get what comes in on the gummint subsidized digi->RF box.

You may laugh, but it gets me many more channels than the rabbit ears did.
UTENZIL a tool... of the muse.

beats me

Post by beats me » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Jesse has become an annoying bitch. I wish he would have just gotten in the van and disappeared. :x

trevox

Post by trevox » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:04 pm

beats me wrote:Jesse has become an annoying bitch. I wish he would have just gotten in the van and disappeared. :x
The poison thing was bound to come up - as will letting your woman choke on her own puke I would imagine. Loved the "confession" - totally unexpected and reckon that takes any cop involvement out of it now. It's all personal - the way it should be!

beats me

Post by beats me » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:11 pm

trevox wrote:
beats me wrote:Jesse has become an annoying bitch. I wish he would have just gotten in the van and disappeared. :x
The poison thing was bound to come up - as will letting your woman choke on her own puke I would imagine. Loved the "confession" - totally unexpected and reckon that takes any cop involvement out of it now. It's all personal - the way it should be!

Yeah the confession was awesome.

I saw Jesse as being a viable reason for the downfall, but it was my least favorite, and as its playing out now it continues to be. Just about every scene he’s in I’m going “that would never happen”.

trevox

Post by trevox » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:36 pm

beats me wrote:Yeah the confession was awesome.

I saw Jesse as being a viable reason for the downfall, but it was my least favorite, and as its playing out now it continues to be. Just about every scene he’s in I’m going “that would never happen”.
Just about every scene in the entire 5 series had me going "that would never happen" in fairness! But I guess when you have suspended belief so much to the point it is all believable, maybe Jesse acting like a girl is a bit too much! And throughout the last 2 series, Skyler was really annoying but I actually like her now - never thought i'd see the day when Skyler and Jesse swapped places.

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:46 am

Hank is getting ready to go postal. You can see it brewing. He's about to pop. He's like a tea kettle filled with gasoline on a stove burner and someone just rolled the switch up to 8. Either that or he's going to drop by Wally Wash and empty a wad into Skyler who I might add is seemingly a tad hotter lately.

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:03 pm

I'd like to thank him for telling his wife to stfu. Maybe it's time for a purple gag...
ImageImage

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:35 pm

Cranston is being cast as Lex Luther in the latest Superman franchise.

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:42 pm

I guess he must be humble enough to just want to act in whatever if he keeps taking roles for crap movies like Drive, Total Recall, SuperBat, etc. but, he seems to be an actor who's really good in a narrow range.
I've seen Hank play a cop in a couple movies too and I'm wondering how much he'd like to branch out of the typecast or just keep expanding in the cop range. Baby steps, I guess.
ImageImage

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:00 am

The Hank Wins ending written by...Hank

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/636264 ... eaking-bad

:lol:

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:53 am

shadx312 wrote:I guess he must be humble enough to just want to act in whatever if he keeps taking roles for crap movies like Drive, Total Recall, SuperBat, etc. but, he seems to be an actor who's really good in a narrow range.
I've seen Hank play a cop in a couple movies too and I'm wondering how much he'd like to branch out of the typecast or just keep expanding in the cop range. Baby steps, I guess.
I can't really picture Hank in any other role stereotype beyond the ubiquitous overweight cantankerous tenured detective with a chip on his shoulder who arrived at the realization long ago that his wife disrespects him, his kids hate him, nobody gives a shit about how many bad guys he's put in the slammer and that he's on the fastrack to no-wheresville as the sun fades.

Walt on the other hand would be as equally great as the main character in an epic Coppola directed Salvadore Dali biopic as he would playing as a pimp and Jason Segal's bromance interest in one of Judd Apatow's typical and frequent Direct-To-DVD steaming turds.

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 am

I actually dreamed I was in a petrol soaked burning house after that

the confession thing was amazing... he's an evil fucker

trevox

Post by trevox » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:38 pm

Jesse's after going back up in my estimation. He went from being a whiny bitch rat to playing Walt at his own game - I wonder what his "better way" of getting Walt is? Doubt he'll come out on top, but at least he regained a bit of integrity!

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:37 pm

The most recent episode was boring. I fell asleep, and if they don't pick up the tempo, I'm switching back over to Everybody Loves Raymond reruns godamit. :|