Breaking Bad

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Styles Bitchly

Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Styles Bitchly » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Walter is going to have to kill Hank now because Hank is compulsive and can't let it go. No question about it.

Jesse is going to find out Walt lied to him about killing Mike and he's going to kill Walt.

The quality of meth production Lydia is on the hook for will continue to decline. Heavy's from Madrigal and their cartel connection
will slip into town, track down and annihilate anyone and everyone who even remotely knows how to say or spell the words "Heisenberg", "Walt", or "Eggplant".

The tail end of the last episode will be a panning shot of the big pile of dough sitting on the concrete floor in Walt's rented storage unit.

There you have it. You could probably just skip wasting time watching and instead go read a book or work on a mix.

8O

Mint Invader

Post by Mint Invader » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:37 pm

Styles Bitchly wrote:Walter is going to have to kill Hank now because Hank is compulsive and can't let it go. No question about it.

Jesse is going to find out Walt lied to him about killing Mike and he's going to kill Walt.

The quality of meth production Lydia is on the hook for will continue to decline. Heavy's from Madrigal and their cartel connection
will slip into town, track down and annihilate anyone and everyone who even remotely knows how to say or spell the words "Heisenberg", "Walt", or "Eggplant".

The tail end of the last episode will be a panning shot of the big pile of dough sitting on the concrete floor in Walt's rented storage unit.

There you have it. You could probably just skip wasting time watching and instead go read a book or work on a mix.

8O
But it turns out they were already dead and the island was purgatory.
Because Whatever.

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Styles Bitchly wrote:The tail end of the last episode will be a panning shot of the big pile of dough sitting on the concrete floor in Walt's rented storage unit.

Cut to Walt Jr. throwing his crutches to the ground, punting his baby sister Holly, and then hopping into a black CIA Escalade. It’s the only ending that would make sense, at least for British people. :x

Muzik 4 Machines

Post by Muzik 4 Machines » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:10 pm

final secene of ep 16, walts wakes up in hanks car backseat at the capn cook bust, it was all just a dream (maybe even the island dog dream)

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:36 pm

I think a fitting end to the final episode would have Walt and Hank settling their differences in exchange for Walt giving Hank a couple of million to open a rock museum and retire from the force. Meanwhile, Walt becomes a carwash Mogul, opening a profitable succession of "Wally-Wash" stations. Jesse finds religion and decides to invest what's left of the stash he didn't toss out the window into reviving and rebuilding the Koresh facility down in Waco. The final scene is one of satisfaction and serenity with everyone sitting around the pool eating BBQ at Walt's place late in the afternoon. Suddenly, the side gate bursts open and a horde of zombies lead by Gus, Mike and Tuco infiltrates the backyard from all points. Everyone murdered since the Season 1 pilot gets a cameo. Music from the Stone's "Let it Bleed" LP fade in as we watch the consumption of everyone.

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:27 pm

My guess was this whole drug czar thing he's a part of was just a daydream as he goes through his cancer treatment.

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:27 pm

I think a synchronized swimming musical number would fit Styles scenario quite nicely :o
Even Danny Trejos head on top of the tortoise would be in there singing along :)
ImageImage

murgatroid

Post by murgatroid » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:42 am

Great series and doing the right thing by not dragging out more seasons like some cable series do. Give 3-5 seasons of topnotch then get out and go out and write a new bang up series and so on

murgatroid

Post by murgatroid » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:45 am

Walt's gonna team up with Nancy Botwin, move operations to Baltimore then get wire tapped by a bunch of drunken cops

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:12 am

shadx312 wrote:I think a synchronized swimming musical number would fit Styles scenario quite nicely :o
Even Danny Trejos head on top of the tortoise would be in there singing along :)
That's frickin beautiful. We've got to have that in there. Somehow that pink stuffed animal needs to be incorporated....maybe have Jesse's dead OD girlfriend-zombie totting it impaled on the top of a mast as a battlefeast totem. I'm also thinking we need Saul, standing on top of the patio canopy dressed in a carnival barker outfit with a 30's era boxing ring mic performing play-by-play and taunting zombies with sausage link strands. Man, this is really coming together.

trevox

Post by trevox » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:56 pm

I think that's the first episode where I have not wanted to shoot Skyler in the face. I can honestly say I have no idea what is going to happen - this series has more twists than a 60's disco!

earthloop

Post by earthloop » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:36 pm

Hasn't that guy died from cancer yet??? Haven't been following since the first series but his survival this long seems to undermine the whole premise of the story. Just another days of our lives...only dirtier!

beats me

Post by beats me » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:05 pm

earthloop wrote:Hasn't that guy died from cancer yet??? Haven't been following since the first series but his survival this long seems to undermine the whole premise of the story. Just another days of our lives...only dirtier!

So you’re assuming since we’re on season 6 (5.5) that the show takes place over the course of 6 years?

I guess that’s a point for marathoning a show so your sense of time passing isn’t all out of whack.

trevox

Post by trevox » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:34 pm

earthloop wrote:Hasn't that guy died from cancer yet??? Haven't been following since the first series but his survival this long seems to undermine the whole premise of the story. Just another days of our lives...only dirtier!
They have finished filming, so he may well be dead now. I doubt it's from the cancer if he is dead though...I think Walt Jr may have beaten him to death with a crutch

Muzik 4 Machines

Post by Muzik 4 Machines » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:00 am

plus, a total of 2 years will have passed in the 5,5 seasons, pretty realistic for lung cancer with treatments