PING - iTunes 10. Yet another social networking site.

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
alex.the.forge

Re: PING - iTunes 10. Yet another social networking site.

Post by alex.the.forge » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:33 pm

condra wrote: 5
... they want you to "SYNC" fucking everything, files get doubled up or lost…..
yeah this thing really pisses me off - we have two Apple Macbooks in the house, and my son tried to buy a couple of TV shows and a movie on his mum's computer then copy them to the iPhone, but in doing so it wanted to wipe off everything else that was on there because it was synced to my library. Then I had to bring it on to my Macbook to restore it all and it wanted to wipe the new stuff. In the end I had to use a 3rd party app that allows you to just copy files, then manually copy the files into the apps folder and drag them into the apps section of itunes. It is a totally bizarre and utterly infuriating system.

squelcht

Post by squelcht » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:38 am

Tarekith wrote:Is it just me, or are there only like 10 artists you can actually follow still?
I was goofing off with Ping the other day & thought the exact same thing...I smell a epic failure on the horizon

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:41 pm

squelcht wrote:
Tarekith wrote:Is it just me, or are there only like 10 artists you can actually follow still?
I was goofing off with Ping the other day & thought the exact same thing...I smell a epic failure on the horizon

Riiiiight. Like every artist out there had a myspace and facebook page within a week after public launch.