THREAD FOR HEARING IMPAIRED PERVS

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
beats me

THREAD FOR HEARING IMPAIRED PERVS

Post by beats me » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:29 am

HELLO! HOW IS EVERYBODY DOING THIS EVENING?!?

CHECK OUT THIS CHICK'S ASS!

ANYBODY WONDER WHAT HER FACE LOOKS LIKE?!? ME NEITHER!

I'LL BE BACK LATER ON!

auto-lock

Re: THREAD FOR HEARING IMPAIRED PERVS

Post by auto-lock » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:41 am

im wondering how cool it would be if she had her ass as a face... Must restrain oneself from doing or enjoying something.

beats me

Post by beats me » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:16 am

auto-lock wrote:im wondering how cool it would be if she had her ass as a face... Must restrain oneself from doing or enjoying something.
SORRY! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! WHAT?!?

Pitch Black

Post by Pitch Black » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:17 am

plantaginate

Post by plantaginate » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:32 am

excessive masturbation can leave you feeling tired and washed out. it doesn't however cause blindness and other damaging physical conditions as claimed by some victorian moralists. in fact, sexual climax has some health benefits for both men and women. regular climax for men, may help keep prostates healthy; and regular orgasm for women and men releases a chemical called oxytocin, which has many physical and psychological benefits. so, some masturbation isn't harmful. but when masturbation becomes a compulsion, and starts to over take your life, then it becomes a problem. maybe, you've found you had to stop what you were doing, and go and masturbate, perhaps, it feels like something you must go and do, like getting a fix from a drug. or, maybe, you've been using masturbation as an unconscious solution to stress, boredom, loneliness, or low self esteem. masturbation, like any fix, can be used as an way of escaping reality, but the truth is, masturbation just doesn't fix what it seems to promise to fix. of course it doesn't prevent loneliness, it doesn't make your life satisfying, it doesn't deal with your worries. masturbation only works temporarily, and you can get to the point where you masturbate just to feel normal. you may have noticed typical trigger points to masturbation, such as when you feel stressed, bored, or lonely. when you cut your masturbation frequency down to a level which feels just right, which doesn't take up unusually large chunks of time, or sap you energy, then you will feel really back in control. you know, just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should do it all the time. a person may have a car, but they need to park it at times, and do other things, rather than always be revving it up and driving somewhere. when you have to much of something, and do it to often, it always loses it's value and pleasure. you can make masturbation something you do once in a while, and so make the experience better, and healthier. the more you save up, the more credits you have for spending later. and now, you can close those eyes, and as you begin...

crofter

Post by crofter » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:38 am

Sorry, I'm blind, I don't know what you fuckers are on about, guess I'll have to wait for feel-screen technology.
Core2 quad q660, 4gig ram, Win 7 home premium SP1.
P4 2.8 ghz, Gigabyte GA- 81E2004P, 1.5 gig ram,XP Home, SP3.
dual core pentium laptop 2 gig ram Win 8.
MOTU 8Pre,Tascam FW-1804,Zoom R16, Ableton live 8.4
Cubase 7

ChiDJ

Post by ChiDJ » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:37 am

Thank you for that truly perfect ass. If only it didn't have a brain.

Tonight, I Had two girls speak loudly that they wanted to suck my cock. So i let them.....
"Let you're body feel the sound! Let it cover you up and down!"

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:40 am

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:40 am

auto-lock

Post by auto-lock » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Michael jacksons ultimate fantasy :mrgreen: