911 was an inside job ?

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production

Was 911 an inside job ?

Of course
19
32%
Possibly
13
22%
Probably
10
17%
I don't think so
7
12%
No
11
18%
 
Total votes: 60

dum
Posts: 2678
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: 911 was an inside job ?

Post by dum » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:28 pm

*facepalm*
Jesus dude, this is repetitive. and you're telling me shit you must surely know I'm already aware of and ideas relating to the use of red-herrings that you gotta know I already subscribe to.



I'm not endorsing the 'inside job' idea, I'm just curious who subscribes to it.
Those aren't the same god damn thing.
It would be like if I started a poll about northern ireland, poll question "do you think the violence in Northern Ireland is attributable to religious belief?"
given your current train of thought that would mean I'm endorsing an idea you know in your heart & soul I don't subscribe to. Are you sniffing glue today ?



I hear what you're saying, but pitching it as a criticism of the thread's premise is comprehension failure extreme.
Pasha wrote:Thanks dum for being so precise.

Machinesworking
Posts: 11101
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:30 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: 911 was an inside job ?

Post by Machinesworking » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:34 am

dum wrote: I'm not endorsing the 'inside job' idea, I'm just curious who subscribes to it.
Those aren't the same god damn thing.
Well according to PC fanboy extraordinaire McQ714, you obviously are. :lol:
I hear what you're saying, but pitching it as a criticism of the thread's premise is comprehension failure extreme.
I guess, I'm actually curious as to why you're curious mainly? Like I said, the only thread seems to be to judge if the change in government has made the left and conspiracy theorists
feel more complacent or not? I'll tell you this though, most of my left leaning, not too critical and logical thinking friends are convinced, that's a given almost. Though the more middle class in values (conservative) of them believe in Obama, with no explanation for his military stance..


McQ714
Posts: 1851
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: 911 was an inside job ?

Post by McQ714 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:05 am

Machinesworking wrote:
dum wrote: I'm not endorsing the 'inside job' idea, I'm just curious who subscribes to it.
Those aren't the same god damn thing.
Well according to PC fanboy extraordinaire McQ714, you obviously are. :lol:
hey, i resemble that remark!!! 8)

and i just feel this topic has been beaten to death and to those that lost loved ones, is probably still a sore subject that doesn't need to be repeated. i could've been one of those people that lost someone. lucky for my brother, who is an electrician for the NY Port Authority, traffic sucks in NYC and he never made it there for the emergency repairs after the first plane hit.

and of course, given that half, if not more, of the people that visit this forum are outspoken American haters and bashers, the overwhelming response you would be given is that the US government was behind it all. that's just fucking absurd!

listen... would the rest of the world just like the US to not aid any small country when they need it most? should we have let iraq take over kuwait? yes i realize that was largely because of oil more than anything else that we helped kuwait but how would you like to be paying $10 a gallon for gasoline? the US may have an agenda that goes beyond just protecting the little guy but i don't see the US trying to conquer other nations just for the fuck of it. do you really believe that it's ok that iran and north korea have nuclear weapons that they wouldn't hesitate to use for no apparent reason at all? is it ok for anyone to threaten total annihilation of another country? how is that any different than the agenda hitler had? i'm sure most of you wouldn't know what it's like to live in a place that is constantly under fire... unless you live in Oakland. you think those people want that? would you want that for your kids? wake up you morons. because if the US goes down or gives up, England would probably be next. and then where would it stop? nobody is saying war is the answer... but what choice have we been given? we either get involved and we're the assholes or we stay out of it and we're still assholes. so fucking A... we get involved! and fight for the underdogs! after all, that's how this nation was born. *cue the Star-Spangled Banner*

McQ714
Posts: 1851
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: 911 was an inside job ?

Post by McQ714 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:09 am

now you've done it.. i'm hot enough to fuck!

need to go listen to the double rainbow autotune the news remix so i'll be calm and happy again.

Machinesworking
Posts: 11101
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:30 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: 911 was an inside job ?

Post by Machinesworking » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:32 am

McQ714 wrote: and i just feel this topic has been beaten to death and to those that lost loved ones, is probably still a sore subject that doesn't need to be repeated. i could've been one of those people that lost someone. lucky for my brother, who is an electrician for the NY Port Authority, traffic sucks in NYC and he never made it there for the emergency repairs after the first plane hit.
Good for him.
listen... would the rest of the world just like the US to not aid any small country when they need it most?
Yes, yes they would. Because as you later state it's not done with humanitarian goals in mind it's done to keep the price of oil down.
should we have let iraq take over kuwait?

We should have never been on their side in the first place, Iraq that is.
yes i realize that was largely because of oil more than anything else that we helped kuwait but how would you like to be paying $10 a gallon for gasoline? the US may have an agenda that goes beyond just protecting the little guy but i don't see the US trying to conquer other nations just for the fuck of it.
Goes beyond? are you being coy? Oil is the only reason we gave a shit about Kuwait, an autocracy at that? Jesus? WTF would the founding fathers think of that??? Yugoslavia, and Rwanda fucking proved that we only care about our own interests when it comes to our world police routine, don't pretend it's any different than that, it's not. Seriously, we do NOTHING to help Bosnia an emerging democracy, yet valiantly help an autocracy? and you still want to pretend it's about freeing people???
Preemptive strikes are another name for attacking a country just for the fuck of it, period. Again, don't pretend it was to free people, not when we've stood by while people were slaughtered in countries where we have no military or financial interests.
do you really believe that it's ok that iran and north korea have nuclear weapons that they wouldn't hesitate to use for no apparent reason at all? is it ok for anyone to threaten total annihilation of another country?
You mean like America and the USSR did to the entire world for 40 odd years? no that wasn't cool at all. At some point all countries will have nuclear weapons. Sadly enough Oceana will probably have them, and we all know they're our enemy this week. Don't worry, soon North Korea and Iran will be forgotten for some new "threat".
how is that any different than the agenda hitler had? i'm sure most of you wouldn't know what it's like to live in a place that is constantly under fire... unless you live in Oakland. you think those people want that? would you want that for your kids? wake up you morons. because if the US goes down or gives up, England would probably be next. and then where would it stop? nobody is saying war is the answer... but what choice have we been given? we either get involved and we're the assholes or we stay out of it and we're still assholes. so fucking A... we get involved! and fight for the underdogs! after all, that's how this nation was born. *cue the Star-Spangled Banner*
you're literally naive beyond words. Your lack of ability to question your own governments actions is what's going to destroy this country, if not bankrupt it.

Here's my take, fuck Afghanistan, fuck spending money we don't have so morons can have cheap gas, fuck all you assholes who're draining our resources on your scramble for the last of the cheap oil when we simply need to make sure people work and have enough to eat, and stop the runaway deficit. The same morons that cry about health care when we're pumping billions into the middle east and other corporate interests that help only a small rich few. Shit, we did it before, Clinton had eliminated the deficit, and didn't involve us in any major conflicts, no surprises there IMO.
Anyway I'm sure this is falling on deaf ears and I need to get back to work......>

crofter
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:35 pm
Location: The foot of our stairs

Re: 911 was an inside job ?

Post by crofter » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:17 am

America gets bombed so it has to be an inside job,get real, you got caught with your pants down by some amateurs, we used to get bombed by professionals, you'll get used to it after a while.
Core2 quad q660, 4gig ram, Win 7 home premium SP1.
P4 2.8 ghz, Gigabyte GA- 81E2004P, 1.5 gig ram,XP Home, SP3.
dual core pentium laptop 2 gig ram Win 8.
MOTU 8Pre,Tascam FW-1804,Zoom R16, Ableton live 8.4
Cubase 7

UKRuss
Posts: 5044
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:32 am

Re: 911 was an inside job ?

Post by UKRuss » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:11 am

Dum thread 101:

Objectives:

1) Get someone foaming at the mouth. American if possible. If not, British to offset outrage at political history.

2) Get people to respond so that their grammar, syntax, and logic can be dissected in order to prove they are hypocrites or incapable of posing non-contradictory arguments. (use internet forum cliches such as 'strawman argument', 'red herring' and 'liar' as often as possible)

Subject:

Inflammatory, preferably offensive.

Mission statement:

Only he knows why.

leedsquietman
Posts: 6659
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:56 am
Location: greater toronto area

Re: 911 was an inside job ?

Post by leedsquietman » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:20 am

I actually get dum on this - he was asking a question, the title of the thread reads "911 was an inside job ?"

He was canvassing an opinion - he never said he believed it was an inside job himself, people need to be less defensive and engage brain before mouth.

It is a totally reasonable question and debate, or at least it would be at most other forums apart from the Ableton Live forum ... Image
http://soundcloud.com/umbriel-rising http://www.myspace.com/leedsquietmandemos Live 7.0.18 SUITE, Cubase 5.5.2], Soundforge 9, Dell XPS M1530, 2.2 Ghz C2D, 4GB, Vista Ult SP2, legit plugins a plenty, Alesis IO14.

McQ714
Posts: 1851
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: 911 was an inside job ?

Post by McQ714 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:09 pm

leedsquietman wrote:... It is a totally reasonable question and debate, or at least it would be at most other forums apart from the Ableton Live forum ... Image
so it would be appropriate at gearslutz or kvr or _______ forums? i don't think it's appropriate at any forum.

and MW... I get that the US, for the most part, doesn't send troops in unless we have a political or financial interest in the situation. i also get that wars cannot simply be won. both sides lose. at least we're not fighting because of religious beliefs, which is the bullshit reason for most wars in the middle east.


... to be continued... my cat wants to cuddle now! he keeps laying on the keyboard.

funky shit
Posts: 3977
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:50 pm
Location: Earth

Re: 911 was an inside job ?

Post by funky shit » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Image

...
Image

5meohd
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:49 am

Re: 911 was an inside job ?

Post by 5meohd » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:16 pm

[quote="McQ714"] so it would be appropriate at gearslutz or kvr or _______ forums? i don't think it's appropriate at any forum.

and MW... I get that the US, for the most part, doesn't send troops in unless we have a political or financial interest in the situation. i also get that wars cannot simply be won. both sides lose. at least we're not fighting because of religious beliefs, which is the bullshit reason for most wars in the middle east.quote]



and if you get ^ that.. then why wouldn't the inside job theory at least put doubts and concern into your mind?

also, why is not appropriate to discuss? because you almost had a loved one die? THAT is absurd man, we all die and its not a bad thing. even if your entire family died you would really just want to take the news word for who the murderer was and then not ever think about it again? please... what if your daughter or mother was raped and killed... you would honestly just watch the news to see who did it?

if you read our governments official commission report it has quite a few LIES in it.

like dum.. i'm not even trying to argue that it was an inside job.. i just want to know what kind of cloud you live on where its a positive thing to be apathetic.

just curious man!

McQ714
Posts: 1851
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: 911 was an inside job ?

Post by McQ714 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:39 pm

so just because the US government can have an agenda on why certain battles are fought would lead you to believe that they killed thousands of their own citizens?? citizens and large companies that paid millions of dollars in taxes just because of their existence. do any of you idiots realize how much oil we already have in the US? it's just that getting it from the middle east is cheaper due to labor rates. so oil companies focus their efforts over there rather than here. the fact of the matter is that none of you, nor i, will ever know all of the reasons that the US fights some battles rather than others. and i'm fine with that.

and your point about rape and murder doesn't make sense at all... i know who in my mind was behind 911. you are the one with the doubts, not i!!!

funky shit
Posts: 3977
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:50 pm
Location: Earth

Re: 911 was an inside job ?

Post by funky shit » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Image
Image

djsynchro
Posts: 7471
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:06 pm
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: 911 was an inside job ?

Post by djsynchro » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:08 pm

when your dad fucked your mum to make you it was an inside job too

Post Reply