Joaquin phoenix could have made history

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
stringtapper

Re: Joaquin phoenix could have made history

Post by stringtapper » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:53 pm

Too much custard.

Or maybe it was a fat suit.
Unsound Designer

starving student

Post by starving student » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:04 pm

i'm thinkin custard, if that's a fat suit it's a good one, doesn't he have some shoulder issue, it doesn't look like his shoulder is dipping anymore

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:06 pm

custard suit.

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:15 pm

UKRuss wrote:custard suit.
There's a band name.
Unsound Designer

glenn303

Post by glenn303 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:13 pm

UKRuss wrote:I say we stick with 'Custard'.

General Custard and his lesser known Captains, Captain Fruitsalad, Captain Rhubarbcrumble and Captain Applesauce.
Don't forget Captain Crunch.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:24 pm

I dunno about this shoving match, but your original point about asking Puffy to be da man is spot on... :roll: Biggie made puffy, not the other way round. I mean he has his strengths sure, but dancing around in videos licking his lips just all kindsa outta place... I fucking shake my head when I see him... and don't even get me started on those zit cream infomercials he did... fuck puffy... and his recycling beat ass... using those Craig Mack beats (Flava in Your Ear) over again after like 6 or 7 years... just fucking cold blooded all about the Benjamins just isn't all that for real. Can you imagine what the rental bills were like for all the cars and yachts and shit in the videos... lol... yeah Puff those are yours....riiiiiight.
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

starving student

Post by starving student » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:16 am

yeah I don't know what dudes problem is, the thread title is clearly stated, why he came in here talking shit is beyond me but it is what it is.

anyway thanks for bringing it back on topic cause I'm a fan of Jps acting and even though it wasn't the greatest transformation ever done by an actor still for over a year he was seemingly dedicated to the role
it's just that you'd think he might have thought the puffy thing through a little more, I'd like to reserve judgement but it's hard with them showing that scene of puffy talkin about how Joaquin will need him.

ChiDJ

Post by ChiDJ » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:32 am

H20nly wrote:I dunno about this shoving match, but your original point about asking Puffy to be da man is spot on... :roll: Biggie made puffy, not the other way round. I mean he has his strengths sure, but dancing around in videos licking his lips just all kindsa outta place... I fucking shake my head when I see him... and don't even get me started on those zit cream infomercials he did... fuck puffy... and his recycling beat ass... using those Craig Mack beats (Flava in Your Ear) over again after like 6 or 7 years... just fucking cold blooded all about the Benjamins just isn't all that for real. Can you imagine what the rental bills were like for all the cars and yachts and shit in the videos... lol... yeah Puff those are yours....riiiiiight.

You are talkin about Hip POP. I don't understand you. You might as well speak china-rican.
"Let you're body feel the sound! Let it cover you up and down!"

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:10 am

I fucking can't wait to see the Joaquin documentary..... :!:
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:16 pm

ChiDJ wrote:You might as well speak china-rican.
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.