I think that it's time to discuss the ubiquitous.....fart.

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Poop_Smear

I think that it's time to discuss the ubiquitous.....fart.

Post by Poop_Smear » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:19 pm

...and the reason that I think this is because they're awesome. And funny. As an example, I was walking though the shopping mall last Saturday when all of the sudden, I felt this big latte' induced gasball formulating...almost like a supernova. Being the well mannered chap that I am, I tried to hold it in, but that wasn't going to happen. What erupted was an amazing hot serpentine slider lasting a whopping 12 seconds that almost tore the seat out of my sansabelt slacks. Of course, after that is when the grins and giggles begin. The vapour trail on this ripper must've been visible it was so thick. I was hoping nobody was directly behind me but after I walked past a crowd of people near a fountain, I glanced back and saw this old man sitting on a bench sneering at me. There was also a small group of what looked like Koreans yacking in yang-speak and some were staring daggers at me. :mrgreen: :P

Anyway, did you know that the average human dispenses 3.65 cubic yards of hot toot per year. With a global population of about 8 Billion, that's enough gas to create a 14'.7" thick layer of brown fog over Siberia. My question is...where do all the farts go? :| :?
Uncle Meat

LoopStationZebra

Re: I think that it's time to discuss the ubiquitous.....fart.

Post by LoopStationZebra » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Why discuss it when we can do it?

And your Poop Schtick is already painfully old.
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:03 pm

8 billion? Where did this extra 1 billion people come from? Are they the fart people who have been living amongst us all along? Perhaps this is where the farts are going. The fart people use it to survive.
Unsound Designer

Poop_Smear

Post by Poop_Smear » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:05 pm

LoopStationZebra wrote:Why discuss it when we can do it?

And your Poop Schtick is already painfully old.
I don't have any "Poop Schtick", moron. I'm simply...."The Great Poop_Smear"...and downright widely beloved at that! 8) If you don't like the topic matter, then drag your tail on over to the Cubase Forum and bore those guys.
Uncle Meat

Poop_Smear

Post by Poop_Smear » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:07 pm

stringtapper wrote:8 billion? Where did this extra 1 billion people come from? Are they the fart people who have been living amongst us all along? Perhaps this is where the farts are going. The fart people use it to survive.
I've heard that they live in Dagestan...but they hide in the woods.
Uncle Meat

glenn303

Post by glenn303 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:10 am

I heard that the new planet that was recently discovered is actually a big ball of farts growing bigger by the minute.
Hope that helps.

FlightPlan

Post by FlightPlan » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:52 am

So all the fart stink hangs over Siberia? So that's why Stalin sent everybody he didn't like over there. Amazing where you pick up those key historical insights - and not from like Neil Ferguson (he's full of fart-stink anyways) but from Poop-Smear. Well done!

Poop_Smear

Post by Poop_Smear » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:26 am

FlightPlan wrote:So all the fart stink hangs over Siberia? So that's why Stalin sent everybody he didn't like over there. Amazing where you pick up those key historical insights - and not from like Neil Ferguson (he's full of fart-stink anyways) but from Poop-Smear. Well done!
Uhh...well, I never mentioned anything about Stalin or gulags or any of that junk, but come to think of it...I'm pretty sure that Russians found a way to harvest that Siberian blanket of brown fog and sell it to the Ukranians as true "natural gas". :mrgreen: :lol: :)
Uncle Meat

FlightPlan

Post by FlightPlan » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:50 pm

yes - clean burning "natural gas" - you've made brown the new green. Now we know "What can Brown do for you?"

Poop_Smear

Post by Poop_Smear » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:25 pm

FlightPlan wrote:yes - clean burning "natural gas" - you've made brown the new green. Now we know "What can Brown do for you?"
Yup. Ivan in Kiev prolly doesn't realize that the stove flame he fries his egg on is being fueled by Taco Bell. :mrgreen:
Uncle Meat

liveISlife

Post by liveISlife » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:37 am

bump

stu.b

Post by stu.b » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:17 am

FlightPlan wrote:yes - clean burning "natural gas" - you've made brown the new green. Now we know "What can Brown do for you?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD1DAyi- ... re=related

Poop_Smear

Post by Poop_Smear » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:45 pm

stu.b wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD1DAyi- ... re=related
Photoshop'd :|
Uncle Meat