dom: Is David your out-of-work nephew who needed a job?

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
MPGK

Re: dom: Is David your out-of-work nephew who needed a job?

Post by MPGK » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:49 am

So much butthurt here. Every day. My own is starting to hurt just by reading it.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:50 am

UKRuss wrote: Irish two-bob
:P
UKRuss wrote:but trying to reach the higher moral ground by suggesting that the new mod may find what others post more insulting than the general brain detritus that falls out of your fingers into this forum, is a little rich old chap.
:lol:
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

condra

Post by condra » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:06 pm

Boohoo I have this software for making music and on their Internet forum they won't let me make homophobic or racial slurs....

Suggestion:
Go make some music

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:09 pm

condra wrote:Boohoo I have this software for making music and on their Internet forum they won't let me make homophobic or racial slurs....

Suggestion:
Go make some music

From now on I'm going to call you MISTER Poopy Pants.

:x

dum

Post by dum » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:21 pm

UKRuss wrote:6. You always do that dissecting posts point-by-point-multiple-quotations-and-responses which I can never be arsed to read. :x

Nope, I don't do that as much or as often as anyone else I debate. The worst for it is MW for example.
And yes I do realise I'm kind of doing that quote thing right now =)

UKRuss wrote: To be fair, following a little bit of an arse soreness session due to my IPLF humour, you did rant about my wife involving herself in fallating homeless people in some bizarre uber-rant where I also needed to feel guilty because I am from the UK. (was all a bit creepy weird, not in a perezz stalky kind of way, but weird nonetheless) This was followed by posting pictures of defacating animals and shit in general in another thread where my name was brought up.

I can't say I minded either way, you are after all a bit of an Irish two-bob, but trying to reach the higher moral ground by suggesting that the new mod may find what others post more insulting than the general brain detritus that falls out of your fingers into this forum, is a little rich old chap.

Oh puhlease. You've got some neck coming up with instances I slagged you off. I didn't get to that stage until you had done the exact same to me. I won't be singled out as the villain just because I do a more effective job of slagging you off than you do of me. And where as I slagged you off personally for talking shit and slagging me, you went on to slag off the 'irish' as a whole with real bottom of the barrel slurs. No skin off my nose, but that's the fact of it. You'll be trying hard to find instances where I arbitrarily slag off the english or even the UK.

as for the UK thing, that was totally on topic. you were ranting and raving about the troubles in northern ireland being attributable to religious belief. IIRC I asked you to instead tell us what it is you think the UK means and is all about. You declined.

You're not much different from h20 in that respect. You can't handle the ugly facts that surface in political discussions so you move on to school yard, tangental trolling. and in your case full-on racist remarks. There's actually no two ways about that.

as for me referring to the mod, I have nothing to worry about. 99% of the shit I say that pisses people off is based on facts, ugly facts pertinent to current affairs. I can have those discussions and deal with them in the thread they originate without following participants around to troll them arbitrarily. That's where you and h20 may have issues with David. I don't mind dancing to Dave's new tune.
Last edited by dum on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pasha wrote:Thanks dum for being so precise.

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:23 pm

How did my wife upset you?

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:26 pm

Do I post this now?

dum

Post by dum » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:48 pm

UKRuss wrote:How did my wife upset you?
Cherry pick what I'm saying much?

Like I said, you had yourself been arbitrarily slagging/trolling me and making undeniable, text-book racist slurs against my ethnicity by the time I got around to saying your wife blows homeless guys.

I should be applauded. Despite the nature of your own posts prior to that I never made the kind of baseless, racist slurs about england or the uk that you were yourself making about the irish.

FACT

UKRuss wrote:Do I post this now?

Please do, it's a sure sign of defeat and a nice little illustration of how you move from being in a weak position in debate to trolling.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:52 pm

dum wrote:Nope, I don't do that as much or as often as anyone else I debate. The worst for it is MW for example.

Is that before or after the de rigueur 8 paragraph lecture which precedes the dissection?

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:12 pm

It's your pic, you posted it numerous times, so it is good you can still recognise the trolling element.

I don't remember making specific racial slurs against the Irish, catholics maybe, but it is interesting that you interpreted them that way. I have no anti-Irish sentiment one way or the other, but catholic terrorists, sure: They can fuck off. If I did it was probably because I was angry and wanted to upset you, that's OK, anger is a human emotion that we're all susceptible too from time to time. I would even apologise if you had said you were that upset about anything I'd said. I don't recall that you were.

Another point I find continuously, nay equally, amusing and interesting is that no matter how a debate progresses you are able to put yourself in a strong position in your own mind and post outright that the other is in a weak position. In this case we're not even debating really, merely having a conversation about the fact that you posted about my wife and used your interpretation of my prior postings as being a racial slur as some kind of justification for the insult.

Let's not forget your personal insults about my weight and my lifestyle choices. Which, as I recall, were simply thrown into a conversation without justification (unless you were still , if I may borrow your vernacular "of aching anus', from something else?)

Just to return to the insult on my wife, again it is interesting in your mind that it is something that can be glossed over or indeed 'cherry picked' yet it was a full on multi paragraph rant of a sexually explicit and overtly disgusting nature. (By the by, a side of you that seems to come all too easily, poo images, animals sexual organs, 'butt' hurting and arse mangling. As you have wondered about Tod's sexual activity I too wonder about your eager interest in these subjects).

I don't think I have insulted you or your family directly in that way.

But the most important thing, as we know, is that you find a justification in your own mind and that you feel you are in the strong debating position. Lord knows what would happen to Dum if he failed in an internet debate!

Could you elaborate on these issues? The need to win debates on the internet and seek self-assurance on your intellectual superiority, regardless of the true facts (even if you type 'fact', really large and in bold) and your fixation with animals arses, poo and disgusting sexually fantasy involving other forum members and their families?

The point I was originally making just so you don't get all off on a tangent again was that you are and have been continually insulting directly to many members of the forum over a considerable time and now for some reason it is important to you to not be banned once more?

You have been banned twice in the past for exactly that behaviour as Bounce and as 4/4.(please don't give us the runaround on your previous forum names)

How many times have myself and H20 been banned?

Not once; between us. Isn't that a little indication that your ego perhaps doesn't let you see whats really going on when you post on the internet? You struggle to control your words, becoming more and more angry and your brain struggles to deal with it resulting in swearing and searching for disgusting images which you post multiple times and use foul language without thought. I am prepared to admit perhaps you aren't really aware of the insults you casually throw around but that doesn't mean you don't and it wouldn't take me long to drag them all out as proof.

It also perhaps explains why you enjoy pointing out everyone elses character flaws, or at least those that you have decided in your own mind are correct...to feel better about your own?

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:47 pm

Still up for those beers later though, yeah?

condra

Post by condra » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:06 pm

Rave

Post by Rave » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:07 pm

condra wrote:Image
I am going to use this lol. Thanks

dum

Post by dum » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:14 am

UKRuss wrote::lol:

It's your pic, you posted it numerous times, so it is good you can still recognise the trolling element.
No i didn't.
UKRuss wrote: I don't remember making specific racial slurs against the Irish, catholics maybe, but it is interesting that you interpreted them that way.
No mis-interpretation.

UKRuss wrote: Let's not forget your personal insults about my weight and my lifestyle choices.
We might as well forget them if you're going to reference them out of context.
Jibes about your weight were as follows: Whilst discussing protesting, a tangent from the flotilla massacre some months back, I said your attitude was fat & lazy.
Second time: you posted a pic of some fat guy, suggesting it was me. The funny thing was he looked like you. I pointed that out.

Fin.

Manipulate those two instances as much as you want, you're on a roll. If it wasn't so perturbing I'd be impressed with your wanton, overt, self-serving manipulation.
UKRuss wrote: Just to return to the insult on my wife, again it is interesting in your mind that it is something that can be glossed over or indeed 'cherry picked' yet it was a full on multi paragraph rant of a sexually explicit and overtly disgusting nature. (By the by, a side of you that seems to come all too easily, poo images, animals sexual organs, 'butt' hurting and arse mangling. As you have wondered about Tod's sexual activity I too wonder about your eager interest in these subjects).

More of it. You'd swear I just randomly out of the blue started insulting your wife with no provocation or lead up. Why don't you bump the threads in question.
And making some far-fetched diss on your wife is not in the same league as racial slurs, especially when your wife is anonymous. a nobody. a myth. do you even have a wife ? I don't know for sure. I can take you're word for it but you're just some creepy old nobody who, as I've already established, lies on the internet.

The rest of your post I couldn't give a fuck about.
At the end of the day, I'm wasting my time responding to you.

OK, I'm the villain etc and so on.

condra

Post by condra » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:59 am

FAME!

I wanna live forevvvver.

I wanna learn how to fly

FAME!

I wanna take part in the Faroe Island whale hunt

I wanna learn how to perform abortions

FAME!