New Prospering Ableton Community.

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
soundremedy

New Prospering Ableton Community.

Post by soundremedy » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:00 am

There is a group on facebook that allows you to chat live with a handful of different ableton users. It also lets you join a cloud sharing network the enables you to share live sets, plugins and any other types of files. Please drop in and check us out!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 8044284155

Rave

Re: New Prospering Ableton Community.

Post by Rave » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:51 am

U suck penis u spammer

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:48 pm

Did someone say penis?! Where?!

soundremedy

Post by soundremedy » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:15 pm

Rave wrote:U suck penis u spammer

Old man... I will never accept your request to join our forum. We keep growing and learning and chatting together while you sit around on the ableton forums talking shit...

Get a life you loser!!

martinkellogs

Post by martinkellogs » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:43 pm

soundremedy wrote:

Old man... I will never accept your request to join our forum. We keep growing and learning and chatting together while you sit around on the ableton forums talking shit...

Get a life you loser!!
don't worry rave, i'll take care of this one for you.

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:55 pm

I just sent a join request to the group, but thus far, I've been disappointed as there is none of the aforementioned penis.

martinkellogs

Post by martinkellogs » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:10 pm

illinois ip address, hmmmm.

Rave

Post by Rave » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:41 pm

martinkellogs wrote:
soundremedy wrote:

Get a life you loser!!
don't worry rave, i'll take care of this one for you.
Thank you :) This chump has delusions of grandeur thinking I want to join his pathetic facebook group when I run a label with a forum with over thousands of posts. He also claims to have an interest in the community however doesn't contribute here. All he does is spam his self named group page.

As for being a loser he may be right but I know I am above and beyond anything he does. So what does that make him lol? Btw penis boy the forums are for talking shit. If you actually invested any time contributing you will soon realize this is what makes the forum great.

I lol@ him.

Poop_Smear

Post by Poop_Smear » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:29 pm

soundremedy wrote:There is a group on facebook that allows you to chat live with a handful of different ableton users. It also lets you join a cloud sharing network the enables you to share live sets, plugins and any other types of files. Please drop in and check us out!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 8044284155
Does your facebook thingy have a subforum for the joyous and requisite discussion of farts? I'd need to know this before giving the matter consideration.
Uncle Meat

soundremedy

Post by soundremedy » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:55 pm

ok
Last edited by soundremedy on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rave

Post by Rave » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:09 pm

:lol: gotcha, you evn took the I am better than you route, how pathetic and untrue is that. Btw my daddy is better than your daddy lol

:lol:

I just skimmed what u read and knew that you lost it. I WON. I WON

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:13 pm

I love when Rave does this shtick. :lol:

Almost makes me want to start a new user group so I can feel the full force of his wrath from word one of the announcement. :lol:

Rave

Post by Rave » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:15 pm

beats me wrote:I love when Rave does this shtick. :lol:

Almost makes me want to start a new user group so I can feel the full force of his wrath from word one of the announcement. :lol:
:lol:
Mate if you started a group I would be one of the first to join. Luv you

martinkellogs

Post by martinkellogs » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:17 pm

i'm impressed how RAVE schooled the OP in less than 2 replies.
RAVE,you are like MIKE TYSON in his prime in the lounge.

next....

Poop_Smear

Post by Poop_Smear » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:24 pm

soundremedy wrote:
Rave wrote:
Thank you :) This chump has delusions of grandeur thinking I want to join his pathetic facebook group when I run a label with a forum with over thousands of posts. He also claims to have an interest in the community however doesn't contribute here. All he does is spam his self named group page.

As for being a loser he may be right but I know I am above and beyond anything he does. So what does that make him lol? Btw penis boy the forums are for talking shit. If you actually invested any time contributing you will soon realize this is what makes the forum great.

I lol@ him.
If you run a label, why are you running around this forum talking shit about what I post? You ARE a loser dude. I started a group that allows people to chat with other users live and share their stuff in a virtual cloud that updates automatically. I don't care about your forums dude, I dont care about anything you do. I contribute here, I answer peoples questions and when I made the group I devoted a couple posts to promoting it to get the ball rolling. There is nothing wrong with that considering it fills a huge void in ableton's absense of the sharing program.

The "label" you run? I've never heard of it,but if you are representing it I garuntee its nothing big and going nowhere fast. If you were "above and beyond anything he does" THEN YOU WOULDN'T WASTE YOUR TIME COMMENTING AND HATING [LOSER!]

I'm a young kid graduating in Finance from a top 10 national university. I'm more attractive, write better music, slam hotter girls, contribute to society more, and am all around just better than you. This is the last time I respond to your repulsive filth hatred you waste of cyberspace!

I'm trying to do something new and provide for users in a way that these forums and Ableton can't. If you can't see that I'm trying to make a positive then you sir are lacking a certain mental capacity.

P.E.A.C.E. O.U.T.

As for any other person who wants to spew sideline hatred... go for it! I'm tired of it and won't be responding!

Have a great day!
---> "slam hotter girls" <--------

You completely lost all trace and shred of remote credibility by mentionng that statement. Sorry. :| :o
Uncle Meat