Reason ReWired into Live, fuck yeah!

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
Post Reply
BoddAH
Posts: 638
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:13 pm
Location: Brussels, Belgium

Reason ReWired into Live, fuck yeah!

Post by BoddAH » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Fuck yeah!

sporkles
Posts: 3193
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Schmocation

Re: Reason ReWired into Live, fuck yeah!

Post by sporkles » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:46 pm

BoddAH wrote:Fuck yeah!
That kind of fuck yeahs need to go in the Music and Audio Production forum :!: :roll:

H20nly
Posts: 15844
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: Reason ReWired into Live, fuck yeah!

Post by H20nly » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:09 pm

yes your enthusiasm in The Lounge needs to be used for insults, movies (lame or otherwise), t.v. shows (also lame or otherwise), gadgets, Apple, phobias and 'ism's. Its okay to hate as long as you pretend you don't most of the time.

Dave, please move the first post and the topic where it belongs.

Thanks.
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

BoddAH
Posts: 638
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:13 pm
Location: Brussels, Belgium

Re: Reason ReWired into Live, fuck yeah!

Post by BoddAH » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:12 pm

H20nly wrote:yes your enthusiasm in The Lounge needs to be used for insults, movies (lame or otherwise), t.v. shows (also lame or otherwise), gadgets, Apple, phobias and 'ism's. Its okay to hate as long as you pretend you don't most of the time.

Dave, please move the first post and the topic where it belongs.

Thanks.
All right then Fuck Yeah Reason Rewired into live, and fuck you too, fuck you Avatar, fuck you zombies from walking dead fuck my iPad,fuck yeah my MacBook Pro. Fuck.

H20nly
Posts: 15844
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: Reason ReWired into Live, fuck yeah!

Post by H20nly » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:17 pm

NOW YOU'RE DOIN RIGHT!!!


FUCK YEAH!!!
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

sporkles
Posts: 3193
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Schmocation

Re: Reason ReWired into Live, fuck yeah!

Post by sporkles » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:38 pm

See? It's not that hard! Now fuck off, Apple fanboy!

BoddAH
Posts: 638
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:13 pm
Location: Brussels, Belgium

Re: Reason ReWired into Live, fuck yeah!

Post by BoddAH » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:52 pm

sporkles wrote:See? It's not that hard! Now fuck off, Apple fanboy!
I also own a Windows desktop, your argument is invalid.

djsynchro
Posts: 7471
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:06 pm
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Reason ReWired into Live, fuck yeah!

Post by djsynchro » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:56 pm

BoddAH wrote:I also own a Windows desktop, your argument is invalid.
This changes everything, again.

BoddAH
Posts: 638
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:13 pm
Location: Brussels, Belgium

Re: Reason ReWired into Live, fuck yeah!

Post by BoddAH » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:58 pm

djsynchro wrote:
BoddAH wrote:I also own a Windows desktop, your argument is invalid.
This changes everything, again.
Yeah, as a matter of fact it mainly functions and does exclusively that.

sporkles
Posts: 3193
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Schmocation

Re: Reason ReWired into Live, fuck yeah!

Post by sporkles » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:00 pm

BoddAH wrote:
sporkles wrote:See? It's not that hard! Now fuck off, Apple fanboy!
I also own a Windows desktop, your argument is invalid.
I don't think what I wrote constituted an argument.

BoddAH
Posts: 638
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:13 pm
Location: Brussels, Belgium

Re: Reason ReWired into Live, fuck yeah!

Post by BoddAH » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:05 pm

sporkles wrote:
BoddAH wrote:
sporkles wrote:See? It's not that hard! Now fuck off, Apple fanboy!
I also own a Windows desktop, your argument is invalid.
I don't think what I wrote constituted an argument.
Telling somebody to fuck off is always an argument.

Image


This is now a fact. :mrgreen:

djsynchro
Posts: 7471
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:06 pm
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Reason ReWired into Live, fuck yeah!

Post by djsynchro » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:18 pm

BoddAH wrote: it mainly functions and does exclusively that.
it just works.

BoddAH
Posts: 638
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:13 pm
Location: Brussels, Belgium

Re: Reason ReWired into Live, fuck yeah!

Post by BoddAH » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:21 pm

djsynchro wrote:
BoddAH wrote: it mainly functions and does exclusively that.
it just works.
Image

Poop_Smear
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: Reason ReWired into Live, fuck yeah!

Post by Poop_Smear » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:20 pm

Granny sez... 8O

Fuck Reason, Fuck Record, Fuck Your Fucking Refills, Fuck Rewire, Fuck Reload, Fuck Rebirth, Fuck Rewiring Fucking Reason Into Fucking Ableton, Fuck All Of The Loop Scratching DJ's, But Most Of All...FUCK YOU AND THE BANANA BARGE YOU FELL OFF OF!!!

Image
Uncle Meat

stu.b
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 9:03 am

Re: Reason ReWired into Live, fuck yeah!

Post by stu.b » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:39 am


Post Reply