For me number 1 fans! - irish mortgage crisis.

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
Post Reply
dum
Posts: 2678
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:51 pm

For me number 1 fans! - irish mortgage crisis.

Post by dum » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:16 am

Did I render your argument moot ?
Didn't like your favourite band ?
The Walking Turd ?

Bottom still sore ?

Bon Appétit!

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/opi ... 65400.html
Pasha wrote:Thanks dum for being so precise.

starving student
Posts: 7123
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:13 pm
Location: right here

Re: For me number 1 fans! - irish mortgage crisis.

Post by starving student » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:34 am

more delusions of self grandeur eh dum, who is it that takes you so seriously that you would think they would wish something like this on you I sure wouldn't.
dude take it easy and don't be so hard up in yourself.

Pitch Black
Posts: 6444
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:18 am
Location: Auckland New Zealand
Contact:

Re: For me number 1 fans! - irish mortgage crisis.

Post by Pitch Black » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:40 am

but at least we've still got music, eh matey? :D

dum
Posts: 2678
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: For me number 1 fans! - irish mortgage crisis.

Post by dum » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:51 am

starving student wrote:more delusions of self grandeur eh dum, who is it that takes you so seriously that you would think they would wish something like this on you I sure wouldn't.
dude take it easy and don't be so hard up in yourself.
http://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=153195

Wishing a misfortune on someone is not the same as taking pleasure in it.
See: Schadenfreude


Just piss off dude, you're boring AND a moron.
Pasha wrote:Thanks dum for being so precise.

dum
Posts: 2678
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: For me number 1 fans! - irish mortgage crisis.

Post by dum » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:55 am

Pitch Black wrote:but at least we've still got music, eh matey? :D
OH YA...well what if I were to say, what if I were to say that all drehbanks are for big girls. Are you so sure you wouldn't want a piece of this schadenfreude action ?
Pasha wrote:Thanks dum for being so precise.

dum
Posts: 2678
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: For me number 1 fans! - irish mortgage crisis.

Post by dum » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:58 am

dum wrote:
starving student wrote:more delusions of self grandeur eh dum, who is it that takes you so seriously that you would think they would wish something like this on you I sure wouldn't.
dude take it easy and don't be so hard up in yourself.
http://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=153195

Wishing a misfortune on someone is not the same as taking pleasure in it.
See: Schadenfreude


Just piss off dude, you're boring AND a moron.

In fact the only pleasure I get from that article is imagining you trying to understand it.
In the immortal words of Bill Hicks 'its like showing a card trick to a dog'
Pasha wrote:Thanks dum for being so precise.

Machinesworking
Posts: 11105
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:30 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: For me number 1 fans! - irish mortgage crisis.

Post by Machinesworking » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:44 am

Sucks. No Schadenfreude here.

Was watching Bill Hicks on Youtube right before reading this with one of my roommates.
Him and Pryer are in their own category of genius IMO.

UKRuss
Posts: 5044
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:32 am

Re: For me number 1 fans! - irish mortgage crisis.

Post by UKRuss » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:35 am

The solution is clear:

Build new affordable homes out of cheese.

dum
Posts: 2678
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: For me number 1 fans! - irish mortgage crisis.

Post by dum » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:15 am

The cheese we're saving for pelting. plus there's no shortage of houses =)

there's not been much chat of the cheese thing here, the EU has had this winter food charity program on the go since the late 80's...out of the 19 recipient member states Ireland receives about a fifth of a percent of the allocated budget. That's always been the way.

All that happened was Fianna Fáil made a press announcement about it in some glib effort to 'soft-soap' the electorate. It backfired.
Pasha wrote:Thanks dum for being so precise.

djsynchro
Posts: 7471
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:06 pm
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: For me number 1 fans! - irish mortgage crisis.

Post by djsynchro » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:20 am

dum wrote:you're boring AND a moron.
the pot is calling the kettle a Mac

djsynchro
Posts: 7471
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:06 pm
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: For me number 1 fans! - irish mortgage crisis.

Post by djsynchro » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:20 am

djsynchro wrote:
dum wrote:you're boring AND a moron.
the pot is calling the kettle a Mac
this

dum
Posts: 2678
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: For me number 1 fans! - irish mortgage crisis.

Post by dum » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:22 am

Machinesworking wrote: Was watching Bill Hicks on Youtube right before reading this with one of my roommates.
Him and Pryer are in their own category of genius IMO.
Ya, two of the greatest right there. No doubt.
American: The Bill Hicks Story is a must-watch,,,
Pasha wrote:Thanks dum for being so precise.

dum
Posts: 2678
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: For me number 1 fans! - irish mortgage crisis.

Post by dum » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:23 am

djsynchro wrote:
dum wrote:you're boring AND a moron.
the pot is calling the kettle a Mac
Oh ya, I called you out for your woeful editing.... should have included you in the OP - sorry :lol:
Pasha wrote:Thanks dum for being so precise.

dum
Posts: 2678
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: For me number 1 fans! - irish mortgage crisis.

Post by dum » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:28 am

did I say woeful ?
I meant poxy
Pasha wrote:Thanks dum for being so precise.

LoopStationZebra
Posts: 10586
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:57 pm
Contact:

Re: For me number 1 fans! - irish mortgage crisis.

Post by LoopStationZebra » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:19 pm

30+ paragraphs and no one outside of that grubby little island really gives a shit.


:P

Since September, a permanent team of ECB “observers” has taken up residence in the Department of Finance. Although of many nationalities, they are known there, dismayingly but inevitably, as “The Germans”.
Funniest part, by a longshot.


This €70 billion bill for the banks dwarfs the €15 billion in spending cuts now agonised over, and reduces the necessary cuts in Government spending to an exercise in futility. What is the point of rearranging the spending deckchairs, when the iceberg of bank losses is going to sink us anyway?

What is driving our bond yields to record levels is not the Government deficit, but the bank bailout. Without the banks, our national debt could be stabilised in four years at a level not much worse than where France, with its triple A rating in the bond markets, is now.
omfg. The driveling ravings of a Leftist. Yeah, let's not have spending cuts because $15bil isn't that much money by comparison. And actually referencing France as a benchmark to shoot for? Not much worst than France? omfg.

/facepalm
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

Post Reply