no apc's in north america

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
v00d00ppl
Posts: 1630
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:29 am
Location: Fremont, CA
Contact:

Re: no apc's in north america

Post by v00d00ppl » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:15 am

Any new rumors on a new APC yet? I just got a decent christmas bonus and was looking at getting an apc20 through amazon, but if a new one with USB 2.0 power and cross fader comes with it, I'd get heated. Should i play the waiting game or get the apc 20 now?

Amazon dropped the apc 20 down to 129 with free shipping, so it seems very tempting to me.

LoopStationZebra
Posts: 10586
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:57 pm
Contact:

Re: no apc's in north america

Post by LoopStationZebra » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:08 am

Fuck that POS APC.

You should spend that Christmas Bonus on whores.

:x
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: no apc's in north america

Post by beats me » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:35 am

LoopStationZebra wrote:Fuck that POS APC.

You should spend that Christmas Bonus on whores.

:x
But it's TACTILE!!! :x

But so are whores. :x

djsynchro
Posts: 7471
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:06 pm
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: no apc's in north america

Post by djsynchro » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:35 am

LoopStationZebra wrote:Fuck that POS APC.

You should spend that Christmas Bonus on whores.

:x
P :x S

B :x N U S

W H :x R E S

Josh Liebe
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:18 pm

Re: no apc's in north america

Post by Josh Liebe » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Guitar Center is sold out of APC40s it seems:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Akai-Profes ... 1437919.gc

I actually wanted to buy one today but they're sold out in my country as well :?

Digital_Damage
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:44 pm

Re: no apc's in north america

Post by Digital_Damage » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:15 pm

Josh Liebe wrote:Guitar Center is sold out of APC40s it seems:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Akai-Profes ... 1437919.gc

I actually wanted to buy one today but they're sold out in my country as well :?
This would be more useful if we knew where the fuck you were from.

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: no apc's in north america

Post by beats me » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Maybe nobody has them because they aren't a successful product and there isn't much demand.

Sorry fellas.

Josh Liebe
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:18 pm

Re: no apc's in north america

Post by Josh Liebe » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:57 am

Digital_Damage wrote:
Josh Liebe wrote:Guitar Center is sold out of APC40s it seems:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Akai-Profes ... 1437919.gc

I actually wanted to buy one today but they're sold out in my country as well :?
This would be more useful if we knew where the fuck you were from.
I'm from South Africa, the supplier for Akai is in Cape Town and they only have stock of the APC20. They are apparently only expecting new APC40s in Feb or so they say
beats me wrote:Maybe nobody has them because they aren't a successful product and there isn't much demand.

Sorry fellas.
Maybe you're right, I was ready to part with my cash though

Post Reply