Another one bites the dust

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
cosmosuave
Posts: 1774
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:36 am
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by cosmosuave » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:09 pm

beats me wrote:There might be a rash of kamikaze forum members who don't like the current state of the forum but can't exercise some self control and just walk away on their own.
I prefer this way...

Image
MD SPS-1 DARKENERGY JX-3P (PG200) Mbase01
http://soundcloud.com/cosmosuave
http://www.cosmosuave.com/

martinkellogs
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by martinkellogs » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:33 pm

shock and awe.

Ableton_David
Posts: 1768
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Ableton
Contact:

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by Ableton_David » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:13 pm

UKRuss was not banned. He chose to deactivate his account.

Poop_Smear
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by Poop_Smear » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:38 pm

I'd bet good money that it was the floaters and wrinkle-neck trout discussions that got to him. I'd also bet good money he's lurking as we speak. Be on the lookout for a new arrival who goes by "UKdewd" or "LewpsRUS" :mrgreen:
Uncle Meat

Machinesworking
Posts: 11105
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:30 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by Machinesworking » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:29 pm

David Abravanel wrote:UKRuss was not banned. He chose to deactivate his account.
Could you tell us what alias he's using then?
Does it have something to do with body functions?

MacGuffin
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:20 pm
Location: suburban nightmare
Contact:

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by MacGuffin » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Poop_Smear wrote:I'd bet good money that it was the floaters and wrinkle-neck trout discussions that got to him. I'd also bet good money he's lurking as we speak. Be on the lookout for a new arrival who goes by "UKdewd" or "LewpsRUS" :mrgreen:

he's not lurking, he left

slatepipe
Posts: 1931
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:10 pm
Location: stoke newington in london
Contact:

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by slatepipe » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:33 pm

russ if you are there, are you coming to the london ableton thingy next week at the apple store?

Machinesworking
Posts: 11105
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:30 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by Machinesworking » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:44 pm

slatepipe wrote:russ if you are there, are you coming to the london ableton thingy next week at the apple store?
Image

Rave
Posts: 6152
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:26 am

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by Rave » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:55 pm

Rave wrote:He pretty much asked to be. I believe he is tired of what this forum has become.
To clarify, what I meant by this is he requested that his access be deactivated.

My bad

djsynchro
Posts: 7471
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:06 pm
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by djsynchro » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:56 pm

And you know this... how?

Poop_Smear
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by Poop_Smear » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:57 pm

MacGuffin wrote:
Poop_Smear wrote:I'd bet good money that it was the floaters and wrinkle-neck trout discussions that got to him. I'd also bet good money he's lurking as we speak. Be on the lookout for a new arrival who goes by "UKdewd" or "LewpsRUS" :mrgreen:

he's not lurking, he left
How do you know this? Internet Telepathy? :lol:
Uncle Meat

Rave
Posts: 6152
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:26 am

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by Rave » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:58 pm

djsynchro wrote:And you know this... how?
Because I got It from good authority from another forum :D

MacGuffin
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:20 pm
Location: suburban nightmare
Contact:

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by MacGuffin » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:01 pm

reply from Russ:


Andy, I am in Singapore from tomorrow eve for a week so will miss the london group apple store shizz.....again. But will try to get down to the next Hidden Away if he's up for a meet. and a pre-xmas beerage.

martinkellogs
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by martinkellogs » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:04 pm

thursday
Last edited by martinkellogs on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Poop_Smear
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by Poop_Smear » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:04 pm

MacGuffin wrote:reply from Russ:


Andy, I am in Singapore from tomorrow eve for a week so will miss the london group apple store shizz.....again. But will try to get down to the next Hidden Away if he's up for a meet. and a pre-xmas beerage.
Could be a fake message. Or....he could be lurking via a Blackberry....or iPad.
Uncle Meat

Post Reply