I nominate Martin Kellogg for banning

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
pulsoc

I nominate Martin Kellogg for banning

Post by pulsoc » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:27 pm

Vertical posts should be prohibited, plus he's just annoying. Will someone second?

djsyncro is next on the list, unless he stops with his meme abuse.

beats me

Re: I nominate Martin Kellogg for banning

Post by beats me » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:51 pm

What the forum really needs is about 4 months of weekly group therapy with a lot of "It makes me feel like ______ when you ______" discussions followed by a simple 1 page 14 question questionnaire that will conclude we're all an alcoholic of varying degrees.

Poop_Smear

Post by Poop_Smear » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:09 am

pulsoc wrote:Vertical posts should be prohibited, plus he's just annoying. Will someone second?

djsyncro is next on the list, unless he stops with his meme abuse.
Martin Kellogg = djsynchro :mrgreen:
Uncle Meat

smutek

Post by smutek » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:29 am

MK runs windows.

It's only a matter of time until a crash or virus wipes out his machine, so I wouldn't worry.

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:20 am

deleted too negative
Last edited by djsynchro on Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:39 am

djsynchro wrote:More Americans with a sense of humour might do the trick. :!: :!: :!:
Dave Killjoy's been PMing me telling me to stop writing "17 ju57 w0rk5" and "7h15" (leetified to be under the radar of the KillJoy bots"
Good. Finally Killjoy is targeting things people do to bring the forum down! :D

Sorry, but your apple jokes would have been funny if it lasted only a week, it's been months and months.
I baby sat a kid a long time ago, and he fell down as a joke, I laughed, he did it again and I made the mistake of laughing again.
After about 10 times I was ready to strangle him. This is what you're repeated single joke is doing to people.
It's an empty and trite routine, it's not funny, it's just trolling when an adult acts like he doesn't have the mental capacity to know when to quit. The fact that you think it takes a sense of humor to like your 1,000+ times repeated single joke is beyond delusional.

Even better, you can't take a hint from the owners of the crib we're playing in. :P

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:04 am

Didn't martinK *cough*DJSYNCHRO*cough* just get the ban hammer?

And why is it that Rave seems to be the only one that gets messages from folks after they get the boot or self immolate?

:x
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:30 am

^uh huh

beats me wrote:What the forum really needs is about 4 months of weekly group therapy with a lot of "It makes me feel like ______ when you ______" discussions followed by a simple 1 page 14 question questionnaire that will conclude we're all an alcoholic of varying degrees.
that* ^

* no really, exactly "that"
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:54 am

LoopStationZebra wrote:Didn't martinK *cough*DJSYNCHRO*cough* just get the ban hammer?

And why is it that Rave seems to be the only one that gets messages from folks after they get the boot or self immolate?

No he didn't,
because Rave is a hopeless slut, whoring himself out to one and all.

Rave

Post by Rave » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:06 am

Machinesworking wrote:
LoopStationZebra wrote:Didn't martinK *cough*DJSYNCHRO*cough* just get the ban hammer?

No he didn't,
because Rave is a hopeless slut, whoring himself out to one and all.
:lol: take me baby.

Seriously though, join Nebs forum and u too can receive messages from beyond the grave :)

smutek

Post by smutek » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:22 am

Machinesworking wrote:
Sorry, but your apple jokes would have been funny if it lasted only a week, it's been months and months.
True dat.

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:26 am

Bah I take back my 'Americans" comment, what's up with that? Way too negative.
I deleted my post but stand quoted for generations to behold, unless the server crashes without a backup.

Sipping morning coffee, thinking.... everything always changes, so I'm going to stop with the Apple slogans followed by quoting myself. :idea:
And I have a cool idea for a new thread about creativity, how to get it when you don't "have" it, how to nurture it, how to enhance it.
Been reading a lot of books about filmmaking recently. Plus I am applying for film scool so I need to get my butt off the Internet & start writing aargh.

+1 for banning Martin Kellog (I am not him) or would that be a case of the Pot calling the Cocaine Crack?

it.. no nothing ahem cough :D

davepermen

Post by davepermen » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:09 pm

beats me wrote:What the forum really needs is about 4 months of weekly group therapy with a lot of "It makes me feel like ______ when you ______" discussions followed by a simple 1 page 14 question questionnaire that will conclude we're all an alcoholic of varying degrees.
it would not help anyone, but it would be awesome fun. all locked together in an ableton asylum, "solving their issues". nearly no one would survive, but who cares?
http://davepermen.net my tiny webpage, including link to bandcamp.

sporkles

Post by sporkles » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Not a single one of Synchro's 7087 (and counting) posts has annoyed me. All the Apple slogans have been fun at times, unnecessary at other times, but whatever; it's the Internet, as they say. You're entitled to a bit of nonsense (or psychotic freakout) when you've actually contributed to the forum - which is why this Kellogs character annoys the crap out of me.

crofter

Post by crofter » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:25 pm

Keep Kellogg and synchro, get rid of the rest.
Core2 quad q660, 4gig ram, Win 7 home premium SP1.
P4 2.8 ghz, Gigabyte GA- 81E2004P, 1.5 gig ram,XP Home, SP3.
dual core pentium laptop 2 gig ram Win 8.
MOTU 8Pre,Tascam FW-1804,Zoom R16, Ableton live 8.4
Cubase 7