I nominate Martin Kellogg for banning

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
leedsquietman

Re: I nominate Martin Kellogg for banning

Post by leedsquietman » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Never been a fan of Kellogg. More of a General Mills/Post cereal fan myself :lol:
http://soundcloud.com/umbriel-rising http://www.myspace.com/leedsquietmandemos Live 7.0.18 SUITE, Cubase 5.5.2], Soundforge 9, Dell XPS M1530, 2.2 Ghz C2D, 4GB, Vista Ult SP2, legit plugins a plenty, Alesis IO14.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Machinesworking wrote:
LoopStationZebra wrote:Didn't martinK *cough*DJSYNCHRO*cough* just get the ban hammer?

And why is it that Rave seems to be the only one that gets messages from folks after they get the boot or self immolate?

:x
No he didn't,
sorry MW this time your just plain wrong. no wordplay etc. will change it. I have it from a higher authority in Abeland whose name i won't say but it rhymes with 'made-it-outta-hell'

the kellogg's raisins are way beyond dried up. i made a post at him directly and was advised that he's done.
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:46 pm

OK, but DJSYNCHRO is not banned. :P MK must have been banned a couple hours before, and his name still brings up his profile, subfunk gets the "user does not exist" routine.
My guess is MK was an alias for a regular who was asked to stop posting with that alias. shrug, there's my contribut to forum gossip... >

sporkles

Post by sporkles » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:48 am

Machinesworking wrote:OK, but DJSYNCHRO is not banned. :P MK must have been banned a couple hours before, and his name still brings up his profile, subfunk gets the "user does not exist" routine.
My guess is MK was an alias for a regular who was asked to stop posting with that alias. shrug, there's my contribut to forum gossip... >
Regular user in multiple registration SHOCKER! ? :lol:

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Indeed. I myself am running no less than 8 mults at the moment.

:x
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:44 pm

I think it's stupid when a forum member thinks it's the height of clever to take things to the extreme when trying to prove a point on a judgment call.

It's like a defense attorney going "You think that's sexual assault?!? I'll show you sexual assault!" while ramming his coffee thermos up the prosecutor's ass in an attempt to sway sympathy for his client from the jury.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:15 pm

Machinesworking wrote:OK, but DJSYNCHRO is not banned. :P MK must have been banned a couple hours before, and his name still brings up his profile, subfunk gets the "user does not exist" routine.
:D yeah, but you'd think that one of our other forum cohorts could have actually been funny. Ugly font tricks, over the top Windows love and the like... meh. i think you nailed it, but i see your "forum gossip" and raise you forum drama. Which is exactly why i need to get back over to M.& A.P. and keep reading instead of writing on this bathroom wall :wink:
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:45 pm

Machinesworking wrote:OK, but DJSYNCHRO is not banned.
*7 j*57 w*rk5 :x

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:46 pm

djsynchro wrote:
Machinesworking wrote:OK, but DJSYNCHRO is not banned.
*7 j*57 w*rk5 :x
7h!5

pulsoc

Post by pulsoc » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:55 pm

Wow syncro. It's still not funny .

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:50 pm