Old thread new title

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
beats me

Re: Palin for President!!!!

Post by beats me » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:48 am

I like where this thread is going.

Digg.

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:06 pm

B :x MP

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:48 pm

I've been watching Sarah Palin's Alaska on TLC and I'll admit that if life was as great outdoorsy and adventurous as that highly edited and scripted show I might be swayed by a country under Palin. We haven't really had a "Now that's America!" role model since the Marlboro man died of cancer.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Palin's America = huntin, fishin and livin the life... well, if you're white and into killing beasts, hating minorities/foreigners (that aren't transferring funds) and tax breaks even if you're middle class and won't see them until you or your spouse have a much higher combined income.

if we're lucky she'll go on a hunting trip with Dick Cheney - Sarah sausage, Sarah jerky, Sarah kabobs bruhsed with garlic butter... good eatin!
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:43 pm

H20nly wrote:hating minorities/foreigners (that aren't transferring funds) and tax breaks even if you're middle class and won't see them until you or your spouse have a much higher combined income.
None of this is covered in the show.

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:16 pm

H20nly wrote:hating minorities/foreigners
:x

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:02 pm

The more I read about Palin in the recent news the more I think she is going to go for it.

So maybe it's not a coincidence that a lot of coverage is being made of her appearing just like an every day American instead of a moron in a pant suit.

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 pm

Duh.... of course she going to go for it. Can't wait! Mark my words she WILL get nominated. She's THE most famous Republican and fame is all that counts in America.
She's busy learning where countries are & stuff like that so she'll be saying the right things, and she'll have a truckload of easy-to-understand slogans for Joe the average idiot to munch on.

"The case against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter" - Winston Churchill

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 pm

Oh, and she also spends time on her show making fun of herself on the things other people have made fun of her for like saying she can spy on Russia and how she had a baby shower on a gun range. Americans love when people in the spotlight make fun of there own stupidity instead of defending or ignoring it.

Brilliant.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:16 am

djsynchro wrote:Duh.... of course she going to go for it. Can't wait! Mark my words she WILL get nominated. She's THE most famous Republican and fame is all that counts in America.
She's busy learning where countries are & stuff like that so she'll be saying the right things, and she'll have a truckload of easy-to-understand slogans for Joe the average idiot to munch on.

"The case against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter" - Winston Churchill

You won't be crackin' wise when she blows your little shithole country right off the fucking map.

B :x :x M
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:21 am

I will have died of laughter before that happens. 2012 - the end is near.

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:23 am

Chances are she'll leave the country where Santa Claus was born alone. She'll be too busy attacking China.
Horrible yell-o peeple steeling Americun Jobs :x :x :x :x :x
It's fascinating she actually really has a chance. Millions of dollars are being raised right now for her to compete in the race for most dangerous person in the world.
Only in the USA!

Poop_Smear

Post by Poop_Smear » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:10 am

Palin has nice yams. I wish to sniff them. :)
Uncle Meat

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:39 am

djsynchro wrote:Chances are she'll leave the country where Santa Claus was born alone. She'll be too busy attacking China.
Horrible yell-o peeple steeling Americun Jobs :x :x :x :x :x
It's fascinating she actually really has a chance. Millions of dollars are being raised right now for her to compete in the race for most dangerous person in the world.
Only in the USA!
thats a long way from "it just works"
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:26 pm

Which I am banned from writing so now I have to write random crazy shit which is not too hard as it just works you know?