Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
- Posts: 574
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:09 pm
every time I click on internet explorer instead of 1 window opening up 2 open up, how does one stop this behaviour? I looked in internet tools and it only has options for tabs, does not say anything about multiple windows opening up.
i like windows but this makes me want to jump out of one
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:24 pm
Sounds like you're double-clicking
- Posts: 7471
- Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:06 pm
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Change to Chrome or Firefox and also run a full virus scan on your hard drive.
- Posts: 2666
- Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:49 pm
- Location: Bristol, UK
Could be due to malware... Grab malwarebytes anti-malware and run a scan just in case...
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:46 pm
Wow...that's a pretty embarassing question to ask here.
- Posts: 1111
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:53 am
- Location: Warminster
Today's word is: defenestrate.