How often do you get drunk....

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Poop_Smear

Post by Poop_Smear » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:30 am

...or fucked up on your favorite posion of choice?

A bud of mine at work gave me a big-ass bottle of Jaegermeister for Christmas and I've been hitting it steadily now for the past 3 nights. He said the Germans actually make it out of deer-blood or something like that. Anyway, I've had to look up to see down as is the case right now. :lol:
Uncle Meat

arctic ranger

Re: How often do you get drunk....

Post by arctic ranger » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:44 am

three nights to finish that thing???

s :x ft
c :x ck

:P
mpb c2d, remote sl, mpc1000, korg legacy, zebra 2, phoscyon, devastator

http://soundcloud.com/enrock/first-edit

ollyb303

Post by ollyb303 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:25 am

If a bottle of jaegermeister lasted longer than a night in my house, I'd be amazed. Then I'd finish it for breakfast.
.:O:B:1:.
ob1techno.com

macmurphy

Post by macmurphy » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:04 am

i haven't been drunk for over 2 1/2 years. i've had the occasional drink in that time but i get bored to be honest.

saying that, there is a bottle of absinthe sitting in my kitchen and a four pack of tennents super in the fridge...and it's christmas... :wink:

necho

Post by necho » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:49 am

most of the time
_________
sigs suck.

Rationalizer

Post by Rationalizer » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:54 am

Shayy whaat?
WIN8.1 x64 | Suite 9.5 x64 | RME FF400 | UAD-2 | Maschine 2 | SparkLE | Mopho | Blodeld | Komplete 9 | Ebony A2 | Adam A7 | Launchpad | Waves Diamond V9 | Many VSTs

Facebook | Youtube | Soundcloud | Beatport

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:46 pm

macmurphy wrote:i haven't been drunk for over 2 1/2 years. i've had the occasional drink in that time but i get bored to be honest.
I admire this. If I were to reflect on being drunk over a long period of time then I'd probably say I'm bored with it or it's tiresome, but when I'm in the process of getting or being drunk I'm nowhere near bored.

Having said that, it's usually no more than once a week, usually a Friday night end of the work week celebration.

squelcht

Post by squelcht » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:50 pm

ollyb303 wrote:If a bottle of jaegermeister lasted longer than a night in my house, I'd be amazed. Then I'd finish it for breakfast.
:lol:

p.s. - totally deer's blood.

razorblade

Post by razorblade » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:45 pm

I don't drink.

But I am enjoying a joint with my morning coffee.
No...I am 3phase!

necho

Post by necho » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:20 pm

ah man. I've smoked a bit over the past few weeks.... first time in a long while.... I forgot how much that shit messes with my head! Such a shame...
_________
sigs suck.

nathannn

Post by nathannn » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:56 pm

i would get drunk or at least buzzed every night from late 2006- late 2009.
now i drink Maybe once a month.

back when i was drinking i was new to beer so it all tasted the same.
as time went on i became more picky and now i only will drink guinness extra stout or samual smiths oatmeal stout.
some times i will drink sam adams cherry wheat or that chocolate beer.

anyways. if i drink more than 4 beers a night i get a massive headache and explosive dhiaria the next day.
The Push / Novation Launch Pad / Novation Launch Pad Pro / Novation Launch Key
/ Launch Control XL / Machine MkII / Machine Studio / BeatStep / Livid OhmRGB / Livid Code V2 / Apc 40 MKII

no computers or synths

20 Copies of Ableton Live Lite.

Poop_Smear

Post by Poop_Smear » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:04 pm

damn...now I'm really in trouble. A bud of mine gave me a nice phatt bottle of Glenfiddich scotch for Christmas. :P
Uncle Meat

aisling

Post by aisling » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:12 pm

razorblade wrote:I don't drink.

But I am enjoying a joint with my morning coffee.
8)

It just works! I'll be joining you as soon as wifey leaves for work.
http://soundcloud.com/aislingbeing

Live, Reason, Moog sub phatty, Moog sub 37, Ozone 6, guitars, Pedals, proper ergonomic sitting posture, french pressed coffee with a pinch of cardamon.

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Weed is the healthy option. Drinking makes you drunk, smoking unlocks the secrets of the universe. Turns out it's really quite big. Having said that, I plan on killing a bottle of Amaretto tonight with a lady friend I intend on forcing myself on. Try saying "no" with my cock down your throat. Word.

aizo

Post by aizo » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:56 pm

drink maybe an occasional beer with dinner. But when it's time to get down, I get down.

Had the ole work Christmas party last Saturday. Open bar but they are pretty lame with limiting what drinks you can have. I came to the party with a fifth of Jack that I got from the 7-11 just in case. They had endless bottles of beer it seems so I drank about 5 of those and the only shots they allowed were whiskey so I had 3 rounds. Cracked open the Jack and killed it before the party was over (2 hours only). After the party everyone went to this shitty bar and I walked back to 7-11 to get some more cash out the ATM and another bottle of Jack.
Went to another shitty bar with everyone and decided to sit across the street on some stairs and holler at all the drunks walking by. Killed most of it and then remembered my co-worker said something about a club she was going to around there. Used the iphone's navi to find the place but not before finishing the goddamn bottle. Walked up in the mug, it was only ¥500 to get in plus a free drink ticket. word.

I'd love to find some weed in Japan but I heard it's crazy overpriced and I don't even know who to ask....
ImageImage