Hang in there, David Arquette

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
beats me

Hang in there, David Arquette

Post by beats me » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:39 am

The end of a long term relationship sucks for us all but it's rare that you see a celebrity handle it in the same way as the rest of us schmucks: Telling everybody you need a mommy or female companion to take care of you followed by long benders at strip clubs that culminates in you breaking your nose while attempting to break dance. Only a heartbroken and alcohol fueled depression could convince you that a successful backspin would prove that you're still desirable and relevant.

David, I hear your cry for help and I've been there too, buddy. Things will get better and in the meantime I recommend learning an instrument because the hit songs are right there for the plucking.

LoopStationZebra

Re: Hang in there, David Arquette

Post by LoopStationZebra » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:49 am

Wait, who are we talking about here?
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:18 am

LoopStationZebra wrote:Wait, who are we talking about here?
WHAT?!?!?

David Arquette of the Arquette acting dynasty, sort of like a lesser known Baldwins. Star of such great movies as Airheads, Free Money, Ravenous, Scream 1, 2, AND 3, and Eight Legged Freaks to name a few. Also many appearances on shows such as Friends, Beverly Hills 90210, and Blossom. He's like the thinking man's John Cusak.

But in his later years he was mostly known for being married to Courteney Cox. And you know what? If I had a string of movies and TV appearances under my belt and then got married to a subjectively hot chick I too would probably settle down into a nice cozy life of "Eh, I'm cool and I'll just hang out."

But no!!! The relationship had to end and now he's back to his own devices and finding himself having to be productive again because HE'S SO ALONE AND NOBODY UNDERSTANDS. I too have been led by a woman into a life of relaxing complacency only to have her pull the rug out from under me and then having to start over from scratch with no other emotional outlet other then posting things on forums that clearly show I have anger management issues!! :x

FUCK! :x *with spittle!*

THIS

TO THIS

HEARTBREAKING!!

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:28 am

Also his sister Patrica was somewhat sleazy hot

But he can't bang her BECAUSE SHE'S HIS SISTER!! :x

There's no end to the misfortunes tossed at this guy! :x

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:30 am

lol, I know who he is.

It's just that it seemed a bit like you were using him as more or less a springboard to discuss your own romantic.....er.......stuff.

:x

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:40 am

LoopStationZebra wrote:lol, I know who he is.

It's just that it seemed a bit like you were using him as more or less a springboard to discuss your own romantic.....er.......stuff.

No. It's just while some of you get deeply moved over the passing of a fretless bass player, I get choked up over a fairly handsome nice guy getting thoroughly crushed over a breakup.

This is my world, people. And I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. :x

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:56 am

And worse yet, his ex is out enjoying her scripted midlife crisis on Cougar Town. Does anybody of pedigree actually watch that show? FUCK NO!! But I still see the frequent commercials and think OH THERE'S THAT FLOOZY THAT DESTROYED NICE GUY HOUSE HUSBAND DAVID ARQUETTE!

I can still tolerate her on early reruns of Friends though because that was pre-David. She was also pretty good in Ace Ventura, also pre-David.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:44 pm

Well, lets be honest here. I just saw her at some awards show and *shrug* bit of a train wreck if you ask me. Already with the botox and plastic surgery. Yowsa.

Just kind of gaunt and scary. Not horrible. Yet. But that shit is only going to get worse.

The plus side for David Arquette? He's David Arquette. He's going to be banging some super hot 20 year old within a month.

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:58 pm

She does seem to be tumbling down the same hill as Madonna, and even in her younger years she never made my top 10, but still, one could do worse.

David should emerge a better man on the other side of this, but it's just a rough trip.

I wonder if he twitters? and probably shouldn't. 8O

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:38 pm

Je ne comprends pas. C'est une blague? Genre, va tej un chèvre, toute la nuit, pour le win. Crème fraiche.

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:02 pm

d.reamonn wrote:Je ne comprends pas. C'est une blague? Genre, va tej un chèvre, toute la nuit, pour le win. Crème fraiche.
I don't speak Chechnian, but I hope you didn't say something mean. :x

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:12 pm

beats me wrote:
d.reamonn wrote:Je ne comprends pas. C'est une blague? Genre, va tej un chèvre, toute la nuit, pour le win. Crème fraiche.
I don't speak Chechnian, but I hope you didn't say something mean. :x
I think he said "Dude, get real: I'd rail it out til the rails melted."
UTENZIL a tool... of the muse.

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Courtney Cox = Control Freak.

You'd have to submit to weeks of her intensive cuckold boot camp indoctrination before you even get a whiff of it only to discover afterwards that it's no more fragrant than aged ColbyJack Cheese.. :lol:

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:24 pm

fortune cookie writing prodigy wrote:rail it out til the rails melted
:)

sporkles

Post by sporkles » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Patricia Arquette... Oh, man. My one and only movie star crush. Even now, a gazillion years later, watching Medium, I get the tingles.

Did I type that out loud? :o