So I did MDMA last Friday...

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Angstrom

Re: So I did MDMA last Friday...

Post by Angstrom » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:59 pm

DMT, as much as you can do before you forget what lips are for.

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Last edited by d.reamonn on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

McQ714

Post by McQ714 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:36 pm

d.reamonn wrote:I plan my next wtf to be a cocktail of MDMA and LSD. Any thoughts on this, oh ye of Great Passion?
it's called "candy-flipping"!

:? 8O :D :| :cry: :roll: ---> there's my thought.

ollyb303

Post by ollyb303 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:22 am

Angstrom wrote:DMT, as much as you can do before you forget what lips are for.
Well said that man - as Terence Mckenna says it's useful to have someone there to encourage/assist you to take the third toke as you generally start to go after the second!
.:O:B:1:.
ob1techno.com

Guff Tong

Post by Guff Tong » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Back in my 'younger' days....after the beans stopped working as well as they should... I got into right the old horses nose bag...(k)

That's some mad out-of body, astral projection tomfollery right there. Had way more mental/telepathic connections than with mushrooms, lsd, mdma etc...

Tho, going back to the punky 80's... I'd say that Eevo-stick was the most intense, real trip I've had in the 45 years on this planetski...Its just kind of disgusting picking glue of your hands and clothes and smelling like a diy store....!!

Drugs-of-youth; can't live with em.... :arrow:

e440hz

Post by e440hz » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:33 am

its interesting thats for sure..

if i could offer a point of my own:

plan for something beyond your psychedelic substances because "this too shall pass"

and furthermore: God bless!

MisterMcGillicuddy

Post by MisterMcGillicuddy » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:55 am

d.reamonn wrote:...and it turns out that the world is a beautiful place, where no wrong can exist. For 4 hours I became the host on a show called My Own Life and interviewed everybody I could get my hands on (this turned out to be a lot, as I magically transformed from a Sigma introvert into a super Alpha). Over the course of this buzz, I

- Reconnected with a childhood friend I had previously rejected (brutally) on the account of his immoral behavior (it turns out immorality is an illusion brought on by fear).
- Kissed and cuddled the face of a girl who had just lost her father. She was beautiful, but her boyfriend quickly became anxious. I told him he was a cunt, and the three of us embraced tenderly.
- Explained to a German fellow why his anti-gun stance logically reduced him to promoting massacres. I'm not sure he bought my "absence of freedom leads to absence of responsibility leads to fear and loathing argument. He called me a twat... but he was allowed.
- Discovered that Morcheeba is better on LSD. MDMA is not for sitting in a corner and listening to your iPod, although it could be.
- Offended a Swedish girl.

My goal is now to convince world leaders to get together on this drug and talk over their problems and childhood experiences (world peace would naturally ensue). We should also give it to bullies in playgrounds. And David.

I leave you with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUg16my71NA

It's all fun and games until someone passes out and dies.

And for anyone who wants to wikipedia some quick medical facts to prove me wrong, save it, I've seen it with my own eyes.

Drugs are bad... mkay?

JuanSOLO

Post by JuanSOLO » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:04 pm

There's nothing like the first time. For me it's not about what you do or say on the drugs, it's what you do with your life once they wear off. Did it inspire you to live long and prosper, or did you simply find a crutch to lean on.

There's nothing quite like watching a friend get parkinsons at an early age from chasing that first time.

I dont regret my 16 years with drug experimentation, I just wish it didn't have such a lasting impact on my abilities.

REMEMBER, just because the drugs are new to you, does not make it fresh. People have been getting high for ages. Dont be a fool ask questions, read books, listen with an unbiased ear about the good and the bad. If your gonna start reading stuff by Terrence McKenna, It's would'nt be a bad idea to balance out the information by visiting an NA meeting.

GOOD LUCK! :wink:

inmazevo

Post by inmazevo » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:40 pm

My biggest gripe about MDMA (and it's called ecstasy for a reason) is that you'll look at a friend on the ground and NOT be able to connect to the needs of the moment at all.

Need to go to the hospital... nobody knows it... they can't quite connect.

- zevo
Last edited by inmazevo on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
infinite density, zero volume

Z3NO

Post by Z3NO » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:43 pm

seattletruth wrote: i would always feel "zaps" going through my body and it would feel like my brain got turned off and rebooted everytime i blinked my eyes sometimes.. sometimes i felt like crap for a whole month after binging for a weekend... and it probably messed up the way i act permanently a little bit (not too bad though)..
The "Zaps" are actually associated with physical exhaustion rather than a by-effect of the drug itself. They can be easily reproduced with sleep deprivation, so not something to be over-concerned about. On the other hand permanent damage can occur, most often to teeth and jaw, but also to bones and joints (calcium deprivation) as well as kidney and liver problems caused by de-hydration due to excessive dosage and prolonged abuse.

In 'moderate' doses MDMA is considered relatively safe. No less than Prozac or other similar psychoactive prescription drugs.

Enjoy responsibly.

The Leveller

Post by The Leveller » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Yeah, fucking get it down ya.

Perfect combo.

well, until the mdma wears off then you are just left with the acid comedown...although you ould do what I did and just get straight down the pub and drink heavily tilt the whole thing goes away.

Then start again, ring up your boss and give them the truths, then get back to getting fucked up royaly.

seattletruth

Post by seattletruth » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Z3NO wrote:
seattletruth wrote: i would always feel "zaps" going through my body and it would feel like my brain got turned off and rebooted everytime i blinked my eyes sometimes.. sometimes i felt like crap for a whole month after binging for a weekend... and it probably messed up the way i act permanently a little bit (not too bad though)..
The "Zaps" are actually associated with physical exhaustion rather than a by-effect of the drug itself. They can be easily reproduced with sleep deprivation, so not something to be over-concerned about. On the other hand permanent damage can occur, most often to teeth and jaw, but also to bones and joints (calcium deprivation) as well as kidney and liver problems caused by de-hydration due to excessive dosage and prolonged abuse.
With all do respect: FUCK that. You are wrong.

I've had them. They didnt start until 5 days after and lasted up to a month (hundreds of times a day). Yes, it got worse when I had less sleep, but I was still sleeping 14 hours on the weekends and STILL getting them. They were completely debilitating and made me unnable to function. It felt like my brain was rebooting every time i closed my eyes. Alcohol made it somewhat better, so i started drinking a lot.

The zaps would still occur up to a year later, but got less and less frequent.

In summary -- You weren't there. You didnt feel it. You didnt experience it. I did... So don't tell me what I went through and play it off like it was no big deal.

BTW I'm not a pussy... I've done a lot of drugs in the past and can handle my shit.

Peace.

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Last edited by d.reamonn on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

reeloy

Post by reeloy » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:48 am

....mdma and lsd?

What a polytoxic crap....

Take lsd only in save sourroundings....
Never alone and only with good friends....
Check your mood first.....you never know where you end up....
Best place for tripping is always somewhere in the great wide open...you need nature around you....talkin' to trees is always a good xperience...

Lsd is NO PARTYDRUG!

a good whisky and some weed or dope to calm down is all you need in combination....

Take it liquid....in a bottle with marks on it...so you can control the dose....
...and take your time...wait a while....don't do the old mistake.....i don't feel anything...i need some more...lsd comes slow....watch out...

The Leveller

Post by The Leveller » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:52 pm

Nonsense. Get a gun and get naked in the woods and trip your nuts off shooting shit randomly.

Brilliant.