So I did MDMA last Friday...

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
d.reamonn

So I did MDMA last Friday...

Post by d.reamonn » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Last edited by d.reamonn on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rave

Re: So I did MDMA last Friday...

Post by Rave » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:17 pm

MDMA rules. Hugs all round

ollyb303

Post by ollyb303 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:36 pm

Good work sir. Keep it up.
.:O:B:1:.
ob1techno.com

seattletruth

Post by seattletruth » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:30 am

Yo im tellin u right now, be careful with that stuff...

i used to sell em wholesale and i tried not to eat em too much but sometimes i would eat like 5-10 per day.. quite a few times i did between 10-25 in a weekend.. they were straight mdma/buffer, no other active ingredients..

anyway, my point is that its fun while your doing it.. and you might feel fine for a few days after.. but if u do 4-5 in a night or even if u do 2 every day for a few days, about 5 days later u will feel REALLY shitty.. like really depressed.. i would always feel "zaps" going through my body and it would feel like my brain got turned off and rebooted everytime i blinked my eyes sometimes.. sometimes i felt like crap for a whole month after binging for a weekend... and it probably messed up the way i act permanently a little bit (not too bad though)..

also when i was eatting a lot of them, it started REALLY messing up my stomach, to the point where i almost went to the hospital one time.. was in constant pain. also i would not advise snorting them, it can fuck up your sinus for a couple weeks lol

anyway im just letting you know its not all fun and games, E can have some really bad side effects.. for me its about to the point where its not worth dizzing cuz i feel like crap for a couple weeks later.

anyway peace and stay safe..

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:40 am

Last edited by d.reamonn on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

seattletruth

Post by seattletruth » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:32 am

Yeah you build up a tolerance, but only if your doing it all the time.. if u do it like once every 2 weeks you shouldnt have much of a tolerance.

be careful with acid too. that stuff can REALLY fuck up your mind permanently.

beats me

Post by beats me » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:14 am

seattletruth wrote:Yo im tellin u right now, be careful with that stuff...

i used to sell em wholesale and i tried not to eat em too much but sometimes i would eat like 5-10 per day.. quite a few times i did between 10-25 in a weekend.. they were straight mdma/buffer, no other active ingredients..

anyway, my point is that its fun while your doing it.. and you might feel fine for a few days after.. but if u do 4-5 in a night or even if u do 2 every day for a few days, about 5 days later u will feel REALLY shitty.. like really depressed.. i would always feel "zaps" going through my body and it would feel like my brain got turned off and rebooted everytime i blinked my eyes sometimes.. sometimes i felt like crap for a whole month after binging for a weekend... and it probably messed up the way i act permanently a little bit (not too bad though)..

also when i was eatting a lot of them, it started REALLY messing up my stomach, to the point where i almost went to the hospital one time.. was in constant pain. also i would not advise snorting them, it can fuck up your sinus for a couple weeks lol

anyway im just letting you know its not all fun and games, E can have some really bad side effects.. for me its about to the point where its not worth dizzing cuz i feel like crap for a couple weeks later.

It's really kind of ironic. If you're mentally having a bad emotional go in life at the moment it seems like it would be the perfect time to do some E to elevate your mood. Good times for a couple hours, but days later the depression you might have been having sober will come back 10 fold from an E come down. I'd start crying over stupid little shit.

In my age related "wisdom" I really have to do a current life standing evaluation before I take a pill. If I'm in a depressed state or general meh then I won't touch the stuff because I don't want to be over the edge a few days later.

But yeah with the general moderation, enjoy it while your body and mind can handle it, blah, blah, blah.

Homebelly

Post by Homebelly » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:40 am

seattletruth wrote:Yo im tellin u right now, be careful with that stuff...

8O 8O 8O
Dude!
Anything taken to this degree is overdoing it.
15" 2.4 MBP/Live/Sampler/Operator/ Home made Dumble clone/Two Strats/One Jazz Bass.
Come and visit any time= Soundcloud

seattletruth

Post by seattletruth » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:33 am

Homebelly wrote: 8O 8O 8O
Dude!
Anything taken to this degree is overdoing it.
lol they are cheap in the NW (right next to canada), thats how we do it around here... i had friends who would do a lot more than me. but they all had the same sorts of side effects too.. plus, did i mention that I'm an idiot? lol

luckily i recovered and i dont get weird "zap" feelings anymore. plus i quit doing stupid stuff and i didnt go to prison. :D

razorblade

Post by razorblade » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Moderation is key...You brain has a limited amount of serotonin to flush at one time, so trying to keep it going for too long just doesn't work. After about three bumps at one stretch, you are just wasting drugs...
No...I am 3phase!

seattletruth

Post by seattletruth » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:26 pm

razorblade wrote:Moderation is key...You brain has a limited amount of serotonin to flush at one time, so trying to keep it going for too long just doesn't work. After about three bumps at one stretch, you are just wasting drugs...
That's the truth too. MDMA doesn't actually get you high.. it's releasing your own neuochemicals. So once they are dumped then more E won't help really.

5meohd

Post by 5meohd » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:54 pm

i remember my first time.

Angstrom

Post by Angstrom » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:40 pm

How it feels

How it looks

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Last edited by d.reamonn on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Last edited by d.reamonn on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.