3 phase missing in Acton?

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
Angstrom
Posts: 14775
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:22 pm
Contact:

Re: 3 phase missing in Acton?

Post by Angstrom » Wed May 25, 2011 3:46 pm

Image
Acton is a district of west London, England, located in the London Borough of Ealing. It is situated 6.4 miles (10 km) west of Charing Cross.
At the time of the 2001 census, Acton, comprising the wards of East Acton, Acton Central, South Acton and Southfield, had a population of 53,689 people.[1] North Acton, West Acton, East Acton, South Acton, Acton Green, Acton Town and Acton Central are all parts of Acton.

Acton means "oak farm" or "farm by oak trees", and although 3Phase is not missing in it, it is populated mainly by trolls living under assumed names who spend all of their time wailing about perceived injustices, at least, when they are not playing COD or masturbating.
Central Acton lies on the former main road between London and Oxford (the Uxbridge Road) and several inns along it date back several centuries as stopping places for travellers. Nowadays, the principal route linking London and Oxford (the A40 dual carriageway) bypasses central Acton, but passes through North Acton.

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: 3 phase missing in Acton?

Post by beats me » Wed May 25, 2011 3:55 pm

This stupidly predictable thread that happens every time somebody gets banned won’t reach it’s zenith until somebody in this thread also gets banned, predictably. All we’re missing at this point is promotion of nebulae’s forum as an alternative.

Jesus Christ
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:48 pm

Re: 3 phase missing in Acton?

Post by Jesus Christ » Wed May 25, 2011 3:57 pm

nebuwho ?

H20nly
Posts: 15857
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: 3 phase missing in Acton?

Post by H20nly » Wed May 25, 2011 4:02 pm

@ beats me - care to place a friendly wager on who? no one else is acting up so dibs on this douche:
Jesus Christ wrote:It's one thing to lodge complaints about people, it's another to do so and pretend you don't. that's new levels of sad :cry:
as far as i can tell from other posts after the last time you were banned, lots of folks have complained about you. just because they called you dum or b0unce when they were complaining (that time) doesn't mean that they won't complain again. are you stupid or just so impressed with yourself that you're blind to that? exactly how long to you think that you can get away with being a douche AND using the name Jesus Christ to do it?

i can't imagine that a company like Ableton can support someone carrying on who is insulting one of the largest world religions in such a way for long. i for one find it offensive. not because i'm a devout Christian, but i have more respect for the man called Jesus than to have to wade through posts of what amounts to blatant disrespect - which is referred to by many as blasphemy. it's poor taste and poor form, but that's your M.O.

add to that the fact that you're already insulting David directly. i knew you'd be back, but i dunno, i guess maybe i didn't think you could get much more low down.



have fun feigning ignorance and picking my post apart. it changes nothing.
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

Jesus Christ
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:48 pm

Re: 3 phase missing in Acton?

Post by Jesus Christ » Wed May 25, 2011 4:07 pm

I think you spend too much time on the internet.

Slightlydelic
Posts: 776
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 1:42 pm

Re: 3 phase missing in Acton?

Post by Slightlydelic » Wed May 25, 2011 4:12 pm

dhilsabeck wrote:Also, the conspiracy theorist in me thinks this series of events suggests that Live 9 is just around the corner and HQ is getting their house in order, so to speak...

exactly what ive been thinking. :wink:

dazzer
Posts: 1240
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:24 am

Re: 3 phase missing in Acton?

Post by dazzer » Wed May 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Awesome!

I don't come into The Lounge often but when I do, I find a major coming and going of forum members.

That dude from Montreal will be posting ITT soon, I can feel it.

crumhorn
Posts: 2503
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:04 pm

Re: 3 phase missing in Acton?

Post by crumhorn » Wed May 25, 2011 4:15 pm

None of this is helping me resolve my power supply problem!
"The banjo is the perfect instrument for the antisocial."

(Allow me to plug my guitar scale visualiser thingy - www.fretlearner.com)

Jesus Christ
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:48 pm

Re: 3 phase missing in Acton?

Post by Jesus Christ » Wed May 25, 2011 4:20 pm

would it be OK with you if I referred to you as 'bumlorn' from here on in ?

crumhorn
Posts: 2503
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:04 pm

Re: 3 phase missing in Acton?

Post by crumhorn » Wed May 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:would it be OK with you if I referred to you as 'Bumlorn' from here on in ?
Whatever turns you on.
"The banjo is the perfect instrument for the antisocial."

(Allow me to plug my guitar scale visualiser thingy - www.fretlearner.com)

Angstrom
Posts: 14775
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:22 pm
Contact:

Re: 3 phase missing in Acton?

Post by Angstrom » Wed May 25, 2011 4:26 pm

How positively you see others is linked to how happy, kind-hearted and emotionally stable you are, according to new research by a Wake Forest University psychology professor. "Your perceptions of others reveal so much about your own personality," says Dustin Wood, assistant professor of psychology at Wake Forest and lead author of the study, about his findings. By asking study participants to each rate positive and negative characteristics of just three people, the researchers were able to find out important information about the rater's well-being, mental health, social attitudes and how they were judged by others.

The study appears in the July issue of the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. Peter Harms at the University of Nebraska and Simine Vazire of Washington University in St. Louis co-authored the study.
http://esciencenews.com/articles/2010/0 ... .about.you

Jesus Christ
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:48 pm

Re: 3 phase missing in Acton?

Post by Jesus Christ » Wed May 25, 2011 4:29 pm

crumhorn wrote: Whatever turns you on.
I bet you say that to all the heretics

Jesus Christ
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:48 pm

Re: 3 phase missing in Acton?

Post by Jesus Christ » Wed May 25, 2011 4:30 pm

Angstrom wrote:
How positively you see others is linked to how happy, kind-hearted and emotionally stable you are, according to new research by a Wake Forest University psychology professor. "Your perceptions of others reveal so much about your own personality," says Dustin Wood, assistant professor of psychology at Wake Forest and lead author of the study, about his findings. By asking study participants to each rate positive and negative characteristics of just three people, the researchers were able to find out important information about the rater's well-being, mental health, social attitudes and how they were judged by others.

The study appears in the July issue of the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. Peter Harms at the University of Nebraska and Simine Vazire of Washington University in St. Louis co-authored the study.
http://esciencenews.com/articles/2010/0 ... .about.you
Angstrom wrote:although 3Phase is not missing in it, it is populated mainly by trolls living under assumed names who spend all of their time wailing about perceived injustices, at least, when they are not playing COD or masturbating.
:lol:

Post Reply