Electronic cigarettes

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
rikhyray

Re: Electronic cigarettes

Post by rikhyray » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:17 am

trevox wrote:[The advice I offered was advice that would have saved me buying crap products initially, so I see no harm in passing this on to others that want it.
I believe, from my short experience, that it is significant if not deciding factor- using trouble free , easy to use product. I would probably give it up no time if I had to deal with depos, dropping liquids on cottons, need to carry around lots of items, spares and above all limited content/taste options. In fact i did in a way, tried few times before e smoking and never liked it to extent of getting it for myself.
Following tips from trevox, means going for process that is even simpler then getting, using, smoking real tobacco products. No looking to find and buy- brand you like, getting/finding lighter, ashtray, removing ashes from ........... and the worst of all - those bitching byatches spoiling your mood/pleasure through condemning looks, spoken and unspoken words and general getting on your nerves.
BTW. as I mentioned, I am not addicted to nicotine but from my current experience, going e smoke might be effective (and rather pleasant) solution for those who are and want to change it or give up altogether ( by easily controllable reducing nicotine content over the time).

dru

Post by dru » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:21 pm

www.tinydeal.com has them for mega cheap and work really well too. My bro sells them ridiculously marked up to colleagues at work. :P

wehkah

Post by wehkah » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:03 pm

d.reamonn wrote:"The best way to not smoke is to not smoke"

- Me
+1
Motto: sharing knowledge...

https://soundcloud.com/bytechop