To all whiners...

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Angstrom

Re: To all whiners...

Post by Angstrom » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:13 am

wah wah wah

9V

Post by 9V » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:27 pm

then go to propellerhead staff (the inventors of reason 6 who say reason is not a DAW) and tell them "you're wrong" :mrgreen: I bet after three days you'll be banned by popular (fanboys) demand :roll:

sporkles

Post by sporkles » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:30 pm

9V wrote:emotive ... fanboy ... Propellerhead ... music .... Reason ... banned
OK - we get it! Could you please get on with your life?

9V

Post by 9V » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:33 pm

sporkles wrote:
9V wrote:emotive ... fanboy ... Propellerhead ... music .... Reason ... banned
OK - we get it! Could you please get on with your life?
"WE"?... :roll:

Angstrom

Post by Angstrom » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:45 pm

yes, we

IE: everybody

it's fucking tedious man

we . do . not. care.

9V

Post by 9V » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:53 pm

ah, ok... you are what you is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc2mmqiO8mk

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:57 pm

9V wrote:DAW DAW DAW DAW DAW? Or DAW... a dawdaw :roll:

crofter

Post by crofter » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:06 pm

9V wrote:then go to propellerhead staff (the inventors of reason 6 who say reason is not a DAW) and tell them "you're wrong" :mrgreen: I bet after three days you'll be banned by popular (fanboys) demand :roll:
You got banned from two forums because you didn't know when to shut the fuck up, you still don't.
Core2 quad q660, 4gig ram, Win 7 home premium SP1.
P4 2.8 ghz, Gigabyte GA- 81E2004P, 1.5 gig ram,XP Home, SP3.
dual core pentium laptop 2 gig ram Win 8.
MOTU 8Pre,Tascam FW-1804,Zoom R16, Ableton live 8.4
Cubase 7

9V

Post by 9V » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:12 pm

crofter wrote:
9V wrote:then go to propellerhead staff (the inventors of reason 6 who say reason is not a DAW) and tell them "you're wrong" :mrgreen: I bet after three days you'll be banned by popular (fanboys) demand :roll:
You got banned from two forums because you didn't know when to shut the fuck up, you still don't.
i got banned because of censorship, of course. It works like you just described it. :roll: Or you think the verb "banish" is a libertarian concept?

ollyb303

Post by ollyb303 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:28 pm

WE +1...

Seriously, you made your point. Now shut the fuck up and talk about something else.

Bit my tongue til now, but you're really starting to take the piss...

I guess the OP titled the thread "to all whiners..." - maybe this thread is perfect for you.

Grrrrrr.

/rant
.:O:B:1:.
ob1techno.com

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:34 pm

9V wrote:
crofter wrote:
i got banned because of censorship, of course. It works like you just described it. :roll: Or you think the verb "banish" is a libertarian concept?
In 12 days time, you made about 180 posts mainly repeating yourself.
Keep it up and you'll join a very elite club of people.
I know they're elite, because they told us so over and over and over.

Censorship... Please... If anything, you are demonstrating perfectly why they kicked you from the forums. Blame it on little Jimmy...

9V

Post by 9V » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:58 pm

hoffman2k wrote: In 12 days time, you made about 180 posts mainly repeating yourself. Censorship...
So now it is forbidden to write repeating yourelf :mrgreen: if you do it they'll ban you. Intersting theory LOL

"i told you not to bring your vendetta from repeating yourself to KVR"

Angstrom

Post by Angstrom » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:15 pm

My Jester-B-gone script still works.

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:16 pm

9V wrote:
hoffman2k wrote: In 12 days time, you made about 180 posts mainly repeating yourself. Censorship...
So now it is forbidden to write repeating yourelf :mrgreen: if you do it they'll ban you. Intersting theory LOL

"i told you not to bring your vendetta from repeating yourself to KVR"
I see you too have a tendency to fill in lines that aren't there. Repeating yourself doesn't get you banned. Currently there are 2 guys working out an infinite amount of ways to express love for Apple. But they won't disrupt a lot of threads with their posts. They mainly keep it in a handful of Apple loving/bashing centered threads.

You basically walked into this forum, grabbed a chair, grabbed your belt and put your feet on the desk. Then pleasantly asked "Whats a fella gotta do to get banned 'round these parts?"
The thing is, people on this forum are for the most part not or only mildly interested in Reason. Bashing Reason won't have the same effect as calling Steve Jobs an asshole.
For bashing Live, you're a little late (or early depending on how you view it). I think Ableton has heard it all by now.

The only reason people ever got banned around here is because they annoyed the community. You may know them as "We".

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:23 pm

@9V

Fucking lame. You know full well that you're just being annoying at this point. You registered on this forum way back when, didn't post at all, and only came back to bitch about something that Nobody Cares About. No one gives a shit anymore what you think of Propellerhead or music theory or how Italy is the be all/end all or that America sucks. It's all just noise at this point because you've got zero fucking self control. Even less credibility.

*shrug*

But seriously, keep going. Be an asshole. You're probably not going to get banned because it's clear that Ableton_David or whomever is supposed to be moderating this place just doesn't give a shit anymore. Just look at the fucking ridiculous amount of mults and spammers that are allowed to linger.

I've also little doubt that you're also just a mult. Another forum regular (past or present) that simply has a chip on their shoulder for any number of reasons. Hell, I'm still not convinced that you aren't 3phase.

:x
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x