cool music from your heyday (previously ban 9V) im over it

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
9V

Re: im saying it....can we please ban the S out of 9V

Post by 9V » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:13 pm

excuse, me, gentleman, but WHERE did I break any of those rules?! 8O

I have NEVER posted graphic, obscene, violent pictures, concepts. etc.
I have NEVER flamed a thread
I am NOT a troll, never wrote something out of context, aggressive etc.
My opened threads are ALL MUSIC related, or sometimes AGAINST RACISM. The only "out of context" (?) thread was my first one, about BAN and how it works here
Sometimes I write my points of view about ITALIAN POLICY (berlusconi, the church, mussolini, mafia...) with very strong criticism
Sometimes I write my points of view about SOME ASPECTS of american USA policy
When I post something about american people it is always to speak WELL about them (zappa, allen, chomsky, tommy smith, jack black, the blues brothers etc.)
Many here insult me in a very harsh way, calling me "idiot", "fucking mong", "douche", "twat", "asshole" etc. I never replied them.

Regarding my criticism about some USA policy (never against the nation or the population) i have asked this in the lounge:
since i don't know wheter is allowed to discuss about politics or not in this way, i don't answer anymore, because i don't want to break any rule here.

You replied: "Yeah, sure you're allowed to discuss politics. We do it all the time. Don't be afraid - most of the active users on this forum lean towards the liberal side, for sure"

regarding "attaking people" i have never done that. I was insulted in a very harsh way by many here, though. For instance the user "LoopstationZebra" who wrote things like: "9V = dum, the only douche ever on this forum", "you f***ing mong", "you retarded", "welcome back, dum", etc. and often flaming or trolling. He, for instance, says i am a "multi" or a fellow who was banned here that came back. Another user flaming my threads is the user "Rote Fahne" (see for instance the topic "what is music" and in a way violent. Two days ago, for instance, i wrote “When a finger points to the moon, the imbecile looks at the finger” meaning "don't judge a book by its cover". But he replied something like "for imbecils you mean the kids you take care of?", knowing i work with disabled kids as an educator. These are only a few examples, but usually the harshest people against me (not against my opinions: against MY PERSON) are american conservative people.

So, if I will be banned it is only because i am a libertarian, and freedom of speech and right of opinion are not welcome. Period. :roll:
Last edited by 9V on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

glenn303

Post by glenn303 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:27 pm

9V wrote:excuse, me, gentleman, but WHERE did I break any of those rules?! 8O

I have NEVER posted graphic, obscene, violent pictures, concepts. etc.
I have NEVER flamed a thread
I am NOT a troll, never wrote something out of context, aggressive etc.
My opened threads are ALL MUSIC related, or sometimes AGAINST RACISM. The only "out of context" (?) thread was my first one, about BAN and how it works here
Sometimes I write my points of view about ITALIAN POLICY (berlusconi, the church, mussolini, mafia...) with very strong criticism
Sometimes I write my points of view about SOME ASPECTS of american USA policy
When I post sometimes about american people it is always to speak WELL about them (zappa, allen, chomsky, tommy smith, jack black, the blues brothers etc.)
Many here insult me in a very harsh way, calling me "idiot", "fucking mong", "douche", "twat", "asshole" etc. I never replied them.

Regarding my criticism about some USA policy (never against the nation or the population) i have asked this in the lounge:
since i don't know wheter is allowed to discuss about politics or not in this way, i don't answer anymore, because i don't want to break any rule here.

You replied: "Yeah, sure you're allowed to discuss politics. We do it all the time. Don't be afraid - most of the active users on this forum lean towards the liberal side, for sure"

regarding "attaking people" i have never done that. I was insulted in a very harsh way by many here, though. For instance the user "LoopstationZebra" who wrote things like: "9V = dum, the only douche ever on this forum", "you f***ing mong", "you retarded", "welcome back, dum", etc. and often flaming or trolling. He, for instance, says i am a "multi" or a fellow who was banned here that came back. Another user flaming my threads is the user "Rote Fahne" (see for instance the topic "what is music" and in a way violent. Two days ago, for instance, i wrote “When a finger points to the moon, the imbecile looks at the finger” meaning "don't judge a book by its cover". But he replied something like "for imbecils you mean the kids you take care of?", knowing i work with disabled kids as an educator. These are only a few examples, but usually the harshest people against me (not against my opinions: against MY PERSON) are american conservative people.

So, if I will be banned it is only because i am a libertarian, and freedom of speech and right of opinion are not welcome. Period. :roll:
Image :roll:

9V

Post by 9V » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:29 pm

Charles Chaplin (banned) :roll:

9V

Post by 9V » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:51 pm

Oscar Wilde (banned) :roll:

razorblade

Post by razorblade » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:56 pm

Speaking of banned.....I'll give you 3 guesses who got the finally got the boot on Gearslutz....

Just goes to show - Ableton can't do anything in a timely manner.
No...I am 3phase!

glenn303

Post by glenn303 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:03 pm

razorblade wrote:Speaking of banned.....I'll give you 3 guesses who got the finally got the boot on Gearslutz....

Does his name start with the # 3 by any chance? :wink:

9V

Post by 9V » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:05 pm

Bertolt Brecht (banned) :roll:

razorblade

Post by razorblade » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:36 pm

glenn303 wrote:
razorblade wrote:Speaking of banned.....I'll give you 3 guesses who got the finally got the boot on Gearslutz....

Does his name start with the # 3 by any chance? :wink:
Let's just say that gearslutz doesn't seem fazed in the least by the departure...
No...I am 3phase!

9V

Post by 9V » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:55 pm

Nicola Sacco, Bartolomeo Vanzetti (banned) :roll:

glenn303

Post by glenn303 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:58 pm

9V wrote:Nicola Sacco, Bartolomeo Vanzetti (banned) :roll:
No not them too! :(

9V