my 9v thread is locked

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
stringtapper
Posts: 6276
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:21 pm

Re: my 9v thread is locked

Post by stringtapper » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:05 am

9V wrote:i already told you what i think about your attitude... To me you are pontificating too much, you always say "hey, i am a teacher, you are ignorant, read that book, i studied stockhausen..."... Free to act like that, but what I mean is much much simpler.
You want it to be simpler, but it isn't. Dissertations could be (and have been) written about this kind of thing.

And hey, I'm just giving you a little of your own style (repeating myself ad infinitum). :mrgreen:
Unsound Designer

LoopStationZebra
Posts: 10586
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:57 pm
Contact:

Re: my 9v thread is locked

Post by LoopStationZebra » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:05 am

9V wrote:When I reply to loopstationzebra "nice and funny" (?) sentence "you fucking mong, tesla wasn't socialist" with "in USA you don't even know Tesla was socialist?" i get a warning by the mods because "you imply american people are ignorant" (??!!!)...

Actually, it was for the other 857 insulting comments you either directly made or implied against Americans.

But who's counting?

:lol:
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

9V
Posts: 1053
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:15 pm
Location: utopia

Re: my 9v thread is locked

Post by 9V » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:11 am

never talked bad about americans. Infact i always talk well about people like chomsky, smith, stallman, allen, black, mohammed alì, malcolm x, belushi, diamanda galas, zappa, RATM, SOAD, etc. The only americans i talked bad were the KKK and bush (guess why?...). But, as I said, i promised the mods i will not talk about politics anymore.

stringtapper
Posts: 6276
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:21 pm

Re: my 9v thread is locked

Post by stringtapper » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:15 am

9V wrote:i already told you what i think about your attitude... To me you are pontificating too much, you always say "hey, i am a teacher, you are ignorant, read that book, i studied stockhausen..."... Free to act like that, but what I mean is much much simpler.
9V wrote:it's because it is a complex matter, for expert musicians.
http://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php? ... 4#p1322084

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Unsound Designer

9V
Posts: 1053
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:15 pm
Location: utopia

Re: my 9v thread is locked

Post by 9V » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:18 am

infact you say that. What I mean when I say "look, it is much simpler" talking to you, that are a teacher, is different, because tonal theory and tonal composition, arrangement and performance are not so simple. That is why, when he wrote "I read the first and the last page of this thread - doesn't make any fucking sense at all to me Maybe i"m just slow or something." I replied "it is because it is a complex matter". It is different. For you it must be simple what I say, for him maybe not, too complex. Or maybe he is lazy... :roll: Your's bad faith? Still invoking the ban for that misunderstood "slow", even if i admitted it was my ignorance due to english lack and said my apologise?...
Last edited by 9V on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

stringtapper
Posts: 6276
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:21 pm

Re: my 9v thread is locked

Post by stringtapper » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:23 am

9V wrote:Still invoking the ban for that misunderstood "slow", even if i admitted it was my ignorance due to english lack and my apologises?...
What are you talking about? I never called for you to be banned.

I would, however, encourage you to go away on your own accord so we can get back to this place being fun again. :x
Unsound Designer

9V
Posts: 1053
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:15 pm
Location: utopia

Re: my 9v thread is locked

Post by 9V » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:32 am

Now you are just provoking me... It is no more a debate about music, just a personal attack. As I said before, i hope the mods will lock the thread and understand this is bullying. I have never insulted anyone, never talked bad about other people or nations (only against SOME aspect of SOME aggressive or arrogant policy or against racist organizations). So bye bye.

stringtapper
Posts: 6276
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:21 pm

Re: my 9v thread is locked

Post by stringtapper » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:36 am

9V wrote:Now you are just provoking me... It is no more a debate about music, just a personal attack.
Nah, it's not meant to be an attack. I'm actually very serious. This place was more fun before you came.
9V wrote:I have never insulted anyone, never talked bad about other people or nations (only against SOME aspect of SOME aggressive or arrogant policy or against racist organizations).
This is not true and you know it. Don't play dumb. You've done plenty of insulting.
9V wrote:So bye bye.
Really? Do you really mean it? (Please?)
Unsound Designer

LoopStationZebra
Posts: 10586
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:57 pm
Contact:

Re: my 9v thread is locked

Post by LoopStationZebra » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:43 am

*fingers crossed*

:x
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

antarktika
Posts: 1006
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:54 am

Re: my 9v thread is locked

Post by antarktika » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:38 am

de·bate (d-bt)
v. de·bat·ed, de·bat·ing, de·bates
v.intr.
1. To consider something; deliberate.
2. To engage in argument by discussing opposing points.

making a statement and then ignoring or belittling all arguments to the contrary,
for whatever reason, does not seem to be listed in this definition

Ableton_David
Posts: 1766
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Ableton
Contact:

Re: my 9v thread is locked

Post by Ableton_David » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:03 pm

I'll be locking this one now. As Stas said with the last couple threads about this, please refrain from ganging up on individual users. Let's not play "who started it", but just end it.

~david

Locked