Printers are a fucking rip off!!!

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
mbird21

Re: Printers are a fucking rip off!!!

Post by mbird21 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:14 am

No google image dosent have segments from books for coursework you need to source or have in a project, and no mobile dosent work as good as a scanner on scanning a particular page from a textbook, for me that is, and my cam on phone is crap to start with :lol:
Alex!

mbird21

Post by mbird21 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:24 am

beats me wrote:On scanning needs, isn't just about every visual needed on the planet covered by Google image search or your camera phone?
My phone one is i dunno if you know it LG Qwerty one, like a poor version of a BB, the cam is pretty rough tbh on it, took some pics of london a few weeks ago and put em on facebook and they arent the clearest in world and lens are defo clean, guess its just shit cam :|
Alex!

littlepig

Post by littlepig » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:07 pm

Isn't printing one of the (few) perks of having a job?

rikhyray

Post by rikhyray » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:44 pm

Found this shop today http://www.patronenhandel.de/shop/en/Patronen they have refills as well as replacement cartridges.
Looks like they are kind of industrial suppliers, having even 1 liter bottles which would last me for probably few decades. ordered colour-CMY set of 3x30ml, was only 11€ . Interesting are the reset gadgets, I dont really care to have levels displayed but for some people might be important.

mbird21

Post by mbird21 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:08 pm

rikhyray wrote:Found this shop today http://www.patronenhandel.de/shop/en/Patronen they have refills as well as replacement cartridges.
Looks like they are kind of industrial suppliers, having even 1 liter bottles which would last me for probably few decades. ordered colour-CMY set of 3x30ml, was only 11€ . Interesting are the reset gadgets, I dont really care to have levels displayed but for some people might be important.
Nono not for me im not assed bout levels displayed, this is GR8 find!! thx mate, added on favs ;) ive ordered some now already from the other link but this would last wayyyyyyyyyyy ages
Alex!

Guff Tong

Post by Guff Tong » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:26 am

I hate work but like the perks!!: Printing off Live Manual, double sided full duplex. Can scan to pdf, create 4 page booklets on A4 if you like. awesome kit. company pays for it. use the best paper when no-ones looking. Priceless. (Rented in fact)

Printer at homes been inkless and in the loft for 5 years!

rikhyray

Post by rikhyray » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:15 pm

mbird21 wrote:
rikhyray wrote:Found this shop today http://www.patronenhandel.de/shop/en/Patronen they have refills as well as replacement cartridges.
Nono not for me im not assed bout levels displayed, this is GR8 find!! thx mate, added on favs ;) ive ordered some now already from the other link but this would last wayyyyyyyyyyy ages
They are better then what I was using before, and more quantity, took 2 days to get it.