Facebook Movie

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
mbird21

Facebook Movie

Post by mbird21 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:53 am

Well last night went to mates and finally saw this whole Facebook movie with Justin Trousersnake etc, apparently its amazing according to reviews, imo is one of the most dullest, mindnumbing pieces of garbage ive ever had the unfortunate experience of watching, this is second one in a week, watched another one called final destination 4 earlier in week, and that was again utter shite, if this is kinda crap hollywood is turning out its no wonder the movie business is having hard times :lol: :lol:
Alex!

LoopStationZebra

Re: Facebook Movie

Post by LoopStationZebra » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:30 pm

i kinda liked it.

:)
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

Boss Level Music

Post by Boss Level Music » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:00 am

Speaking of rereleases, you all heard about the original Ghostbusters coming back to theaters in October? At least I already know I like that movie.

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:11 pm

You're not talking about Ghostbusters 3? Where Sigourney Weaver won't be in it? Wtf.

Oh, this.
"The movie has had a little bit of remastering work done; no 3D, but a new 2K digital print with 5.1 surround sound."
That's good to know.

Anyone else thought it'd be a good idea if the major movie theaters started showing old releases, classics, foreign, etc.
I think they'd do just as well, if not better.
ImageImage

saxman420

Post by saxman420 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:50 pm

someone should make a movie about the Ableton forum.....Let's see, who would star in that movie? Suggestions?
Steve

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:02 pm

Damn I don't think I've ever been that bored...
ImageImage

saxman420

Post by saxman420 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:26 pm

:lol:
Steve

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:08 pm

At a previous temp job, working there was very similar to the Breakfast Club; 5 or 6 of us worked together and the work was boring, se we got into some imaginative conversation. I was close to photoshopping a movie poster of a lifetime movie we came up with starring Marlee Matlin (I thought it'd be progressive if her deafness and speech was never acknowledged in the movie) and Dean Cain; very detailed shit, from the actors to the character/story arc to fooling the audience by doing a left turn right when you think it's cliched. But, you know, once you get home, you become less enthused about such things. We also came up with a tv show called "Temps" (wouldn't surprise me if there's already one on BBC)
which is pretty simple; self-contained episodes where the characters are wacky and dysfunctional (like IRL) and since there's a high-turnover there's always new characters to introduce.

So for this movie all I can think of right now is that at the end Leeds dies an honorable death by sucking in the souls of all the trolls, spammers and mults into his own, flies out into space and explodes into a supernova forming a new solar system, thus saving the planet. Or forum.
Last edited by regretfullySaid on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

DPMachine

Post by DPMachine » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:21 pm

What did you not like about it? I know not everyone gave a thumbs up, but idk if it was utterly shitty as Final Destination 4... :lol: That one is not even in the same league. Hope you didn't watch it sober.

mholloway

Post by mholloway » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:58 am

I'm waiting for the remake before I see it.
my industrial music made with Ableton Live (as DEAD WHEN I FOUND HER): https://deadwhenifoundher.bandcamp.com/
my dark jazz / noir music made with Ableton Live: https://michaelarthurholloway.bandcamp. ... guilt-noir

footsy

Post by footsy » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:02 am

I didn't mind it, only because of the knowledge of how much I hate mark zuckerberg even more because he and his minions keep fucking up facebook.

all I hope is that they dont fuck it up on the iphone because I still enjoy that one, otherwise Im not updating it. :P
"A Positive mind is the Key to success" - Tydi