PROMETHEUS

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
LoopStationZebra

Re: PROMETHEUS

Post by LoopStationZebra » Fri May 04, 2012 12:52 pm

Pitch Black is IN THE HOUSE!!!!

WTF!!!!?????!!!!!

:x :x :x :x :x
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Fri May 04, 2012 3:00 pm

ikeaboy wrote:
Styles Bitchly wrote:Me and a couple of buds were invited by some L.A. entertainment VIPs to see a private screening of it earlier today up at a studio off of Mullholland. :D
I hate you now :(
:cry:

I was going to tell you guys about some juicey plot lines today, especially involving thre Space Jockey and a few other choice detail nuggets about the origins of the derelict ship....................but now I'm not, Mr. Meany. You guys can thank IkeaChump. :)

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Sat May 05, 2012 2:11 am

I'm officially going to stop reading this thread. Fucker.

:x

ikeaboy

Post by ikeaboy » Tue May 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Styles Bitchly wrote:
ikeaboy wrote:
Styles Bitchly wrote:Me and a couple of buds were invited by some L.A. entertainment VIPs to see a private screening of it earlier today up at a studio off of Mullholland. :D
I hate you now :(
:cry:

I was going to tell you guys about some juicey plot lines today, especially involving thre Space Jockey and a few other choice detail nuggets about the origins of the derelict ship....................but now I'm not, Mr. Meany. You guys can thank IkeaChump. :)
Hey I don't want your smelly spoilers, but you don't care you're probably too busy snorting cocaine off Scarlet Johansen's stomach round the back of Magyvers pool house. :cry: :cry:

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Wed May 09, 2012 5:17 pm

Mmmm...that Scarlet idea sounds positively scrumptious except I don't do drugs, so we'd have to substitute whipped cream or pixi-stix grains in there and I'd need to flip her over.

Didn't mean to be a dick about the flick, but really, you guys wouldn't want it spoiled. I will say that it's some damn bodaceous entertainment, so screw yer wigs on tight and load up on popcorn and Good 'n Plenty. It's a great ride, I'll say that. :D

I was going to tell you guys about some juicey plot lines today, especially involving thre Space Jockey and a few other choice detail nuggets about the origins of the derelict ship....................but now I'm not, Mr. Meany. You guys can thank IkeaChump. :)[/quote]
Hey I don't want your smelly spoilers, but you don't care you're probably too busy snorting cocaine off Scarlet Johansen's stomach round the back of Magyvers pool house. :cry: :cry:[/quote]

ikeaboy

Post by ikeaboy » Wed May 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Styles Bitchly wrote:Mmmm...that Scarlet idea sounds positively scrumptious except I don't do drugs, so we'd have to substitute whipped cream or pixi-stix grains in there and I'd need to flip her over.

Didn't mean to be a dick about the flick, but really, you guys wouldn't want it spoiled. I will say that it's some damn bodaceous entertainment, so screw yer wigs on tight and load up on popcorn and Good 'n Plenty. It's a great ride, I'll say that. :D

You weren't being a dick at all man, I get that, I was Just acting sulky for the laugh and then I forgot about the forum for two days because I was sinking pints at a christening followed by a rock and roll gig followed by a nearly middle age man hangover. I am still insanely jealous now that I think about it and snorting pixie stick grains sounds like a real bad idea

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Wed May 09, 2012 9:41 pm

Still refusing to return to this thread.

Doh!

Blue Monster 65

Post by Blue Monster 65 » Thu May 10, 2012 3:34 am

Then you also won't want to go here: http://www.joblo.com/horror-movies/news ... da-tv-spot

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Thu May 10, 2012 12:41 pm

WHERE DID PITCH BLACK GO?

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Fri May 11, 2012 1:50 am

Awww...c'mon. I'd even Bob for French Fries to get you to return, mang.

Ok. One little sniglet of insider Prometheus dope. You ready for this. The big head bust carved from rock that you see in the trailer....it's the likeness of none other than Peter Weyland. Now, go sit on the throne and ponder that little morsel. :wink:
LoopStationZebra wrote:Still refusing to return to this thread.

Doh!

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Fri May 11, 2012 1:55 am

Dude.

ImageImage

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Fri May 11, 2012 2:39 am

Styles has not seen this movie.

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Fri May 11, 2012 4:25 am

Indeed I have. I wouldn't have any reason to yank anyone's chain about it. :?
LoopStationZebra wrote:Styles has not seen this movie.

ikeaboy

Post by ikeaboy » Fri May 11, 2012 10:33 am

Styles Bitchly wrote:Awww...c'mon. I'd even Bob for French Fries to get you to return, mang.

Ok. One little sniglet of insider Prometheus dope. You ready for this. The big head bust carved from rock that you see in the trailer....it's the likeness of none other than Peter Weyland. Now, go sit on the throne and ponder that little morsel. :wink:
LoopStationZebra wrote:Still refusing to return to this thread.

Doh!

That's messed up

simpleton

Post by simpleton » Sat May 12, 2012 5:06 am

The Leveller wrote:Wow, a weird shaped dead coral with sh!t stuck to it. Proof indeed of supernatural abilities.