ok, the Ron Paul is letting me down thread :(..

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
starving student

Re: ok, the Ron Paul is letting me down thread :(..

Post by starving student » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:21 am

me too, guess we all need love :D

aizo

Post by aizo » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Let's say that he really didn't edit any of these newsletters and had no idea about them being released. How could a person like that be presidentt? "Oh I didn't know congress did that. I wasn't paying attention......"
ImageImage

starving student

Post by starving student » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:17 pm

^^ Mmm Hmmmm! our state of social affairs is a sad commentary on itself, we've got half the country screaming race doesn't matter anymore while the same half is screaming give me race flavored red meat, ya know, it's just good for our base. We just need to be ginned up lol mofos are getting high on racism.

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:54 pm

starving student wrote:we've got half the country screaming race doesn't matter anymore while the same half is screaming give me race flavored red meat, ya know, it's just good for our base. We just need to be ginned up lol mofos are getting high on racism.
Now that's the ss I know and love! :mrgreen:

I was getting worried, you almost sounded coherent for a minute there. Glad you're back!

:x
Unsound Designer

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:13 pm

stringtapper wrote:
starving student wrote:we've got half the country screaming race doesn't matter anymore while the same half is screaming give me race flavored red meat, ya know, it's just good for our base. We just need to be ginned up lol mofos are getting high on racism.
Now that's the ss I know and love! :mrgreen:

I was getting worried, you almost sounded coherent for a minute there. Glad you're back!

:x
Right because race isn't an issue at all anymore? I suppose not in academic circles but from what I can tell among the working class it's still hot and heavy an issue.
In no way trying to ride you, but it didn't take me but seconds to get what he meant there. IMO race hasn't gone away it's just hidden behind other agendas.

Best example is immigration. My own personal life I've known only one illegal alien who was hispanic. He eventually got married and finished his journyman electrician classes. I've met some guys who did labor jobs who I suspected, but not being their employer it made no sense to ask them. The rest have been white europeans who mainly worked as bartenders and waitresses under the table. So in my experience it's not an issue of the border with Mexico, but to any "red state" type it is. :roll:
That is what I got from "getting high on racism" line.

Anyway Ron Paul is racist from what he's said himself. It's not the end of the world and it doesn't mean all his views are wrong, but it means he really shouldn't be the next president, period.

starving student

Post by starving student » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:07 am

no worries, string knows the truth he's educated, He just has a difficult time passing it on to others.
unfortunately string Ron wouldn't allow me to placate you any further :)

starving student

Post by starving student » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:13 am

Machinesworking wrote: Anyway Ron Paul is racist from what he's said himself. It's not the end of the world and it doesn't mean all his views are wrong, but it means he really shouldn't be the next president, period.
exactly, and I don't care if it's racism towards blacks, chinese or martians. Like hall & oats said I can't go for that (no can do)

the crazy thing is that they got us the so called 'world that's not like that anymore' to not be outraged about it, I mean they do it out in the open in broad daylight, boasting about giving their base red meat, each and every single one of their candidates are on a red meat diet to the point that it's an official term in our political discourse.......... haha we used to call it racism.

I support allot of ron pauls views, especially on war but alas my fair maiden unity she hath forsaken me on the right.

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am

Yeah I wasn't commenting on politics but on ss. I've been done with caring about politics for a while now. I'm voting for the same guy in the general election that I voted for the last time and for the same reason.
Unsound Designer

starving student

Post by starving student » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:50 am

if your guy does a little less singin and a little more swingin i might vote for him as well.

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:57 am

I tried to write in Jack DeJohnette last election but obviously that didn't work out. :mrgreen:
Unsound Designer

simmerdown

Post by simmerdown » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:11 am

looks like newt got south carolina...what a circus, a retarded circus...BOs got it locked already imo

aizo

Post by aizo » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:27 pm

ImageImage

starving student

Post by starving student » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:17 am

reading the comments at that blog post was more informative than the post itself.
it didn't go unnoticed that most of those people who didn't like the article wouldn't give a flying poo poo fish about me.
I wish obama would write a newsletter about anti colonial kenyan thoughts haha he'd be lynched before the sun went down.
the thing about racist that I don't really get these days is why don't they grow a dick or at least some nuts ... somethin I mean man remember the good ole days when someone would call you a boy to your face and then tell you what he and his partners were gonna do to ya..... fudge where has all of the dignity gone.
I know that you cannot legislate morality and I wouldn't support it even if you could, but when what lives in your heart comes out and imposes it's will on others thats when it's time to cold cock a motherfucker. :lol: I'm afraid there are good times ahead.

I wonder if Newt even knows there are more white people on foodstamps than black people, all these candidates are so oblivious to everything...........or are they :wink:

why don't we have a day where we celebrate unity, I was talkin to this dude face to face one time about this I'm not even gonna say what color he was cause it doesn't matter but dude was like no it's wrong , it's just wrong for people to mix like that hahaha fuck ... what a sick world

starving student

Post by starving student » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:31 pm

i wanna know who named those two fannie mae and freddie mac
i think it was a stroke of genius

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:46 pm

starving student wrote:why don't we have a day where we celebrate unity
You always throw this one out there but never really define it. Unity. Yeah, unity of what? What's this almighty unifying factor? Most people at least have heads in order to be (living) people, so I guess that's something we could unify about.

"Everyone with a head unite and stand together!" Right (maybe stand on their heads?). :lol:

And don't give me the "If you have to ask you'll never know" spiel. Define it or you lose this round of internet. :x
Unsound Designer