Malcolm X was RACIST

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
andydes

Re: Malcolm X was RACIST

Post by andydes » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:18 pm

levimoniz wrote:
andydes wrote:Course not, you just pretend to for attention. Or maybe you really do. Whatever. Why not take your Ritalin and have a nap like a good boy?
So I'm not racist and you know I'm not, but you're still trying to use racism as grounds for my discredit and being banned from this board?

So basically you're cowards who manufacture shit because you don't agree with what someone is saying?

That sounds like something a fucking _______ would do!

Category Three!
Wait. You think we're all the same person?

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:19 pm

idiot.

you're point was moot before you even started. Malcolm X "WAS" racist. then he embraced the true form of his religion and was humbled... he was humbled by Muslims with red hair. he was humbled by Muslims with slanted eyes...

when he came back and effectively said "we need to re-evaluate our beliefs" he was assassinated. that's what nycmex77's post was illustrating but you're too ignorant on the subject matter to get it. he went to Mecca on a Hajj (pilgrimage) and when he returned the cleansing (that is the point of a pilgrimage) had run its course. he may have lived racist but he certainly didn't die as such.

in the future i suggest using a moniker, handle, nickname or something when you join a forum. i can stop being H20nly when ever i want... but you're Levi Moniz for life.

please, start another thread where you show your ass in which we can all band together and rail you for it. this is the most unified we've been since Live 8 was about to be released.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:26 pm

yeah and he comes here and posts as much daily :roll:

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:27 pm

Do you even read up on these things or do you just google?
Malcom X was racist until his trip to Mecca, after that he advocated societal change over a racial conflict or divide. His shift from a racist comeback to the racism around him to a more reasoned approach got him killed basically. He also was alive 40+ years ago, when the KKK still had mostly open ties to police in the South. You seriously cannot compare your idiotic use of race on a music forum with one of the leading vocal advocates for change from a half a century ago?

Figure it out, X was a logical and thought provoking person. A revolutionary who eventually saw the ill in his original thinking. You on the other hand are grandstanding on a music forum for ego stroking purposes and nothing else. I mean really?

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:33 pm

no, but it was 50 years ago and he's dead. he said some things. he changed his stance. he lived his life to its end.

you're racist today. like right now right now.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:35 pm

H20nly wrote:no, but it was 50 years ago and he's dead. he said some things. he changed his stance. he lived his life to its end.

you're racist today. like right now right now.
Bingo! Dude is dense as lead, but I haven't met a racist who wasn't.

BTW Ice Cube lost all credibility when he stooped to that level, and when he started doing these sort of movies. :roll:

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:43 pm

levimoniz wrote:Hold up, you guys need to make your decision!

Some guys are saying they know I'm not a racist while others are still maintaining that I am.

Which is it?
who cares. at this point you're a douche bottle with a bullseye on it.

game on.

:twisted:

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:45 pm

levimoniz wrote:
H20nly wrote:no, but it was 50 years ago and he's dead. he said some things. he changed his stance.
Alright I'm starting to come around. Sounds like Malcolm X was only valuable and "right" in the last n weeks of his life.

I wonder how many people were negatively impacted by everything he said, uh, before that period

Also, Category Three
you're comparing the entire span of a man's life and what he left behind (more than half a century ago) to your limited little walk through adulthood. get a decade in after hitting drinking age and try again.

or die... and we'll go from there.

nycmex77

Post by nycmex77 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:47 pm

Any one has notice there climate change in your region?
In nyc we have been having crazy weather somedays 50's others 20's no snow.
In dallas snow few days ago temps around the teens.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:48 pm

^ it is weird. in this part of California the entire winter has been like fall or spring. hardly any rain, sunny and mild temperatures in the 50's and 60's during the day mostly.

nycmex77

Post by nycmex77 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:57 pm

H20nly wrote:^ it is weird. in this part of California the entire winter has been like fall or spring. hardly any rain, sunny and mild temperatures in the 50's and 60's during the day mostly.

Do u think the aztecs,mayans where right that 12/21/12 is end of days?
or mother nature gonna do a major house make over?

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:00 pm

nycmex77 wrote:
H20nly wrote:^ it is weird. in this part of California the entire winter has been like fall or spring. hardly any rain, sunny and mild temperatures in the 50's and 60's during the day mostly.

Do u think the aztecs,mayans where right that 12/21/12 is end of days?
or mother nature gonna do a major house make over?
^ i dunno. i can't help but wonder if the Mayan calendar (assuming that it is 100% accurate) is just the end of the Mayans. i mean, surely there can't be too many pure blooded Mayans left. maybe the last one dies this year. :idea:
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:09 pm

^ it is weird. in this part of California the entire winter has been like fall or spring. hardly any rain, sunny and mild temperatures in the 50's and 60's during the day mostly.
It's been like spring in Chicago, too. One minor snowfall, a couple little flurries. 40 degree weather through the whole winter? Apocalypse, global warming*, whatever it is, I like it!

*Global warming is a natural cycle, we're just helping it

Does anyone think something's going to happen on 12/21/12? I don't, but if there happen to be some certain alignments that cause some kind of interference it wouldn't surprise me either. Otherwise any Apocalypse is going to be a self-fulfilled prophecy brought on by

1. People who just want one, and the date is perfect, they engage in Apocalyptia(?)

2. People who will give in. If things fall apart, they won't have the strength to do the right thing and keep their head, so instead it's every man for himself. Similar to #1, except the intent wasn't originally there.

3. People anxious the apocalypse will happen. Even on a subconscious level, the dis-ease of anxiety about the decay of humanity and civilization will cause foggy and negative influences in their decision-making thus causing them to lose focus and become a fumbling idiot accidentally taking down those around them.

4. People in powerful positions who have invested in it for the bigger picture and their personal gain

Maya had the date and "End of Time" (a cycle of 13 Baktuns, sensationalists)
Of course leave it to time and idiots to turn it into a fucking doom myth.

OTOH I think a lot of people will be surprised at how much help each other out on a global level. I'm not saying it'll be a love fest, but the doubters might be surprised.
Last edited by regretfullySaid on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

glenn303

Post by glenn303 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:18 pm

Do people still use tarter sauce? What the hell is that stuff anyway?

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:22 pm

^ it's mayo, horse radish and snail cum i think. not sure about the horse radish. :?

@ shadx - one snowfall... wow, i'm not from that area and i've never spent any significant time there, but that seems odd none the less. i dunno mang... if it's warm in that area i feel sorry for the folks down south. :( it's brutal on the border and over the gulf.

the thing about prophesies is there is a lot of room for interpretation... just look at Nostradamus's Quatrains
Last edited by H20nly on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.