I feel so vain....

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
Post Reply
Mint Invader
Posts: 1508
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 2:37 pm

I feel so vain....

Post by Mint Invader » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:22 pm

I had stickers made with my logo (which I made) to give out to people for thinking Im awesome.

Am I vain?
Because Whatever.

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: I feel so vain....

Post by beats me » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:26 pm

I do the same and it's not even for my music. It's just for me as a person.

H20nly
Posts: 15843
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: I feel so vain....

Post by H20nly » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:31 am

yeah my stickers are just a head shot of me making a sexy face. i don't even ask... i just put them on people's cars.

so you're okay.

stringtapper
Posts: 6273
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:21 pm

Re: I feel so vain....

Post by stringtapper » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:07 am

I have a band that follows me around playing blaxploitation movie theme songs. They're getting kind of expensive though. If I can just train a group of squirrels to play instruments and march in step then I'll be set.
Unsound Designer

simmerdown
Posts: 3761
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:36 pm
Location: Northwest Nowhere

Re: I feel so vain....

Post by simmerdown » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:14 am

oh yes, terribly vain

then to start a thread about it? oh dear! Get help!








:twisted:

Mint Invader
Posts: 1508
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 2:37 pm

Re: I feel so vain....

Post by Mint Invader » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:10 am

INVANITY!
Because Whatever.

regretfullySaid
Posts: 8913
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Re: I feel so vain....

Post by regretfullySaid » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Ever accidentally cut your dick off by fucking a mirror? Thought not, posers.

2,555.75 more days of bad luck. Totally worth it.
ImageImage

Rave
Posts: 6152
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:26 am

Re: I feel so vain....

Post by Rave » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Mint Invader wrote:I had stickers made with my logo (which I made) to give out to people for thinking Im awesome.

Am I vain?
Me me me me

H20nly
Posts: 15843
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: I feel so vain....

Post by H20nly » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Rave wrote:
Mint Invader wrote:I had stickers made with my logo (which I made) to give out to people for thinking Im awesome.

Am I vain?
Me me me me
meme meme meme?

LoopStationZebra
Posts: 10586
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:57 pm
Contact:

Re: I feel so vain....

Post by LoopStationZebra » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:46 pm

stringtapper wrote:I have a band that follows me around playing blaxploitation movie theme songs. They're getting kind of expensive though. If I can just train a group of squirrels to play instruments and march in step then I'll be set.

POST OF THE YEAR SO FAR RIGHT THERE.

:x
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

Post Reply