A Question For Republicans (us politics)

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
starving student

Re: A Question For Republicans

Post by starving student » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:51 am

beatmunga wrote:I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you are talking about.
then just stop right there

starving student

Post by starving student » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:54 am

H20nly wrote:^ that is what i was talking about when i said the following on the last page:
H20nly wrote:i am still looking forward to hearing Obama in the debates... i think he is going to have a nice long check list that is going to be slightly more difficult to dispute than expected.
don't be too surprised when he flips the white board over to the chalk board side with all the check marks and X's next to the tally he's been keeping.

expect backpedaling.

edit: :oops: looks like i killed my original post in the creation of this one.
i dunno, from an objective standpoint he really uses some serious gandhi tactics when he fights for something, it's the weirdest thing, it wouldn't surprise me if he asked romney to be his running mate :D at least i might have found a republican…………from germany but none the less hahaha

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:39 am

LoopStationZebra wrote:..and really. Even before the zombie apocalypse hits, would you want to party with THIS guy:

or THIS guy:

:lol:

Christ LCZ? Are you fucking kidding me? You use the only half assed interesting republican alive, (total douche bag, but that's besides the point), VS maybe the only non musician liberal?

How about 99% of the fucking decent bands you listen to over that old cock rocker? :lol:
Give me the MC5 and the Stooges over Nugent as Detroit reps any fucking day of the week!

starving student

Post by starving student » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:45 am

LoopStationZebra wrote:
starving student wrote: there has to be a stark dreadful reason for good folks to be against obama to such a degree. I just don't know why? 8O

Well, we could start with that fucking WRETCHED slow jam of the news he did on Fallon's show.

omfg.

I mean, even Jon Stewart was like 'wtf' ?

that was awful wasn't it :D , but if you've heard Romney sing then you've still gotta ask the question……'Really ???'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkUc26OquPA

personally I don't like it when people trash the national anthems, it just seems disrespectful but then again I also believe all national anthems are equal which might cancel out the purpose for a freakin national anthem in the first place but anyway suzys comments are the most interesting out of the clip

starving student

Post by starving student » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:53 am

but I just had the thought forget about Romney, what could possibly make republicans vote for michelle bachman over president obama? that's an even crazier question

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:20 am

starving student wrote:but I just had the thought forget about Romney, what could possibly make republicans vote for michelle bachman over president obama? that's an even crazier question
Cuz some of us like the crazy bitches! :D

No really, sadly I just date them. I wouldn't vote one into office.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:52 am

^ :lol: i'm there dude!
starving student wrote:personally I don't like it when people trash the national anthems, it just seems disrespectful but then again I also believe all national anthems are equal which might cancel out the purpose for a freakin national anthem in the first place but anyway suzys comments are the most interesting out of the clip
lame huh?

i have a 9 year old boy... i have NO problem whatsoever with him raising his hand to his heart and pledging himself to the flag...

if we don't rise for something we are subject to fall for anything.

a firm belief in values is all that we can hope to hold onto... it's a shame that we pick them to pieces and skip the meat and taters.

beatmunga

Post by beatmunga » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:00 am

starving student wrote:
beatmunga wrote:I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you are talking about. Is this an American thing?

I thought that this site was German. Do our German friends post musings on their internal politics expecting everyone else in the frickin' world to give a toss?

No they don't. And all credit to them for that.

I may start whinging about my council tax while I'm here.

With me, America? Thought not.
calm down dude, we're going to be talking about why the german government feel multiculturalism has failed in germany right after this just hold tight sheeesh
Well let us know when Team America have got bored of pulling themselves off here 'cos I'd really like to talk about how my local Lib Dem candidate has just had his fucking cat spayed.
mendeldrive wrote:NOBODY designs their own sounds... There is ZERO point in reinventing the wheel.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:51 pm

Machinesworking wrote:
LoopStationZebra wrote:..and really. Even before the zombie apocalypse hits, would you want to party with THIS guy:

or THIS guy:

Christ LCZ? Are you fucking kidding me? You use the only half assed interesting republican alive, (total douche bag, but that's besides the point), VS maybe the only non musician liberal?

How about 99% of the fucking decent bands you listen to over that old cock rocker? :lol:
Give me the MC5 and the Stooges over Nugent as Detroit reps any fucking day of the week!

I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

scott nathaniel

Post by scott nathaniel » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:58 pm

beatmunga wrote:

Well let us know when Team America have got bored of pulling themselves off here 'cos I'd really like to talk about how my local Lib Dem candidate has just had his fucking cat spayed.
Team America is bored of pulling themselves off here, so we'll now talk about your local lib dem candidate who just has his fucking cat spayed:
His cat isn't a fucking cat anymore.

beatmunga

Post by beatmunga » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:45 pm

H20nly wrote:i have a 9 year old boy... i have NO problem whatsoever with him raising his hand to his heart and pledging himself to the flag...
You do know that no one else is the world forces their kids to do that in school apart from North Korea don't you?
mendeldrive wrote:NOBODY designs their own sounds... There is ZERO point in reinventing the wheel.

beatmunga

Post by beatmunga » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:51 pm

scott nathaniel wrote:
beatmunga wrote:

Team America is bored of pulling themselves off here, so we'll now talk about your local lib dem candidate who just has his fucking cat spayed:
His cat isn't a fucking cat anymore.
Ooer missus.

It's all gone a bit 'Carry On Flag Waving'.

Anyway, moving on: apparently Lega Nord are making inroads in the Ferrara Sud by-election.

Any thoughts stateside?

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:27 pm

beatmunga wrote:
H20nly wrote:i have a 9 year old boy... i have NO problem whatsoever with him raising his hand to his heart and pledging himself to the flag...
You do know that no one else is the world forces their kids to do that in school apart from North Korea don't you?

That's because...at least in Europa...it goes from pledging the flag to jack boots on the throats of Jews and Gypies and Brown People in about 2 seconds.

I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:46 pm

LoopStationZebra wrote: That's because...at least in Europa...it goes from pledging the flag to jack boots on the throats of Jews and Gypies and Brown People in about 2 seconds.
To be fair, the USA was a stronghold of Eugenics until as late as 1973 when Oregon finally go rid of sterilization for mental issues etc.
Kinder gentler genital mutilation oriented "jack boots"! IMO patriotism is a dangerous drug and a way to gear up for battle, economic or regular old war. Though of course pretending not to be patriotic and leveling your derision at countries you don't and have never lived in is just passive aggressive patriotism. :lol:

Bagatell

Post by Bagatell » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Machinesworking wrote:
LoopStationZebra wrote: To be fair, the USA was a stronghold of Eugenics until as late as 1973 when Oregon finally go rid of sterilization for mental issues etc.
They call it transhumanism now. It's still going on, ask Bill Gates.