Yo

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
Post Reply
Rave
Posts: 6152
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:26 am

Yo

Post by Rave » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:27 pm

How is everyone? 8)

stringtapper
Posts: 6272
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:21 pm

Re: Yo

Post by stringtapper » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:39 pm

Where the hell you been man?

Good to see, er, read you.

:)
Unsound Designer

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: Yo

Post by beats me » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Rave! Thanks again for the week of unearthly pleasures. Topless chicks wearing bacon sandals! You’re a sick bastard, but we love you.

:P

H20nly
Posts: 15838
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: Yo

Post by H20nly » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:44 pm

i say it's a strap on forum now.

what do you think of this new "skin"?

jasper
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:57 am

Re: Yo

Post by jasper » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:27 am

Rave wrote:How is everyone? 8)
waddup.

Rave
Posts: 6152
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:26 am

Re: Yo

Post by Rave » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:43 am

stringtapper wrote:Where the hell you been man?

Good to see, er, read you.

:)

Hey,

Just busy with real life and taking a break from production though i have done the odd bits and pieces for small video projects. To be honest i don't know if i will even bother upgrading to Live 9 in a hurry - i guess when i am back to making music i will get it.

How is it going here? The forum looks a right mess now and the jury is out on the new logo :(

Rave
Posts: 6152
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:26 am

Re: Yo

Post by Rave » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:44 am

beats me wrote:Rave! Thanks again for the week of unearthly pleasures. Topless chicks wearing bacon sandals! You’re a sick bastard, but we love you.

:P

It wouldn't be the same without the bacon. You know it, I know it :mrgreen:

footsy
Posts: 424
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:03 am
Location: Narnia

Re: Yo

Post by footsy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Rave wrote:
It wouldn't be the same without the bacon. You know it, I know it :mrgreen:
I don't know, bacon sandals? I love bacon as much as the next man. I don't know if I'd eat it off some womens sweaty feet that's been tracked through dirty and AIDs and back.
"A Positive mind is the Key to success" - Tydi

andydes
Posts: 2917
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: Bremen

Re: Yo

Post by andydes » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:00 pm

footsy wrote:
Rave wrote:
It wouldn't be the same without the bacon. You know it, I know it :mrgreen:
I don't know, bacon sandals? I love bacon as much as the next man. I don't know if I'd eat it off some womens sweaty feet that's been tracked through dirty and AIDs and back.
Footsy. What a misnomer. Up your fetish game or change your log in name, ffs.

Post Reply