All times are UTC

 
 



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: All this "Gay" talk.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:30 am 

Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 2:37 pm
Posts: 1508
Either everyone here is old school happy, or new school perverted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-55wC5dEnc

_________________
Because Whatever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All this "Gay" talk.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:19 am 

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm
Posts: 7070
Listen to Gervais laugh after "Does he do the whistle?" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eddpUB2EaJo

_________________
ImageImageshad4live.tumblr.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All this "Gay" talk.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:02 pm 

Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:25 pm
Posts: 429
You gay goes away, thanks to Horse Fondling School:
http://wonkette.com/494785/you-are-not-gay-anymore-thanks-to-horse-fondling-school#ymQgGhe3h38Ic04C.01


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All this "Gay" talk.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:19 pm 

Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:03 am
Posts: 423
Location: Narnia
You didn't get the memo?

Being gay is the new cool thing to do. If you don't like butt sex, you're so uncool bro.

_________________
"A Positive mind is the Key to success" - Tydi


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All this "Gay" talk.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:43 pm 

Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 8:06 pm
Posts: 366
Location: New England
oh wow, i just found a whole pile of old fashioned ignorance.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All this "Gay" talk.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:49 pm 

Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 2:37 pm
Posts: 1508
footsy wrote:
You didn't get the memo?

Being gay is the new cool thing to do. If you don't like butt sex, you're so uncool bro.


Butt sex is not exclusive...

_________________
Because Whatever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All this "Gay" talk.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:44 am 

Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:24 pm
Posts: 1176
Mint Invader wrote:
footsy wrote:
You didn't get the memo?

Being gay is the new cool thing to do. If you don't like butt sex, you're so uncool bro.


Butt sex is not exclusive...

It is if it's in your butt.

_________________
https://soundcloud.com/maybe-logic

"I wanted to not like your [music], but it's actually pretty awesome. Banana hammock."
- eddiex


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All this "Gay" talk.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:57 am 

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm
Posts: 7070
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... Ti0#t=448s

_________________
ImageImageshad4live.tumblr.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All this "Gay" talk.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:34 am 

Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:08 pm
Posts: 4336
Location: la
For your reference. Gay talk: trailblazers - the 70's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcqNowVkav8


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All this "Gay" talk.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:36 pm 

Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 2:37 pm
Posts: 1508
knotkranky wrote:
For your reference. Gay talk: trailblazers - the 70's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcqNowVkav8


Paul lynde is awesome.

_________________
Because Whatever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All this "Gay" talk.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:15 pm 

Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:57 pm
Posts: 10073
Gervais is positively the most unfunny overrated asswipe to ever grace the screen.

When he tells a joke people laugh and I proceed to cut myself slowly.


FACT.


:x

_________________
http://soundcloud.com/loopstationzebra


H20nly wrote:
saving the planet from being taken over by robots, of course!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All this "Gay" talk.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:17 pm 

Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:24 pm
Posts: 1176
LoopStationZebra wrote:
Gervais is positively the most unfunny overrated asswipe to ever grace the screen.

When he tells a joke people laugh and I proceed to cut myself slowly.


FACT.


:x

Homophobe.

_________________
https://soundcloud.com/maybe-logic

"I wanted to not like your [music], but it's actually pretty awesome. Banana hammock."
- eddiex


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All this "Gay" talk.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:33 pm 

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm
Posts: 19390
Location: San Jose, CA
footsy wrote:
You didn't get the memo?

Being gay is the new cool thing to do. If you don't like butt sex, you're so uncool bro.



It’s a highly offensive stereotype that gay men have anal sex. They don’t have sex at all. Because that would be gross. And improper use of plumbing.

_________________
Cuddle Core :x


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All this "Gay" talk.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:54 pm 

Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:57 pm
Posts: 10073
d.reamonn wrote:
LoopStationZebra wrote:
Gervais is positively the most unfunny overrated asswipe to ever grace the screen.

When he tells a joke people laugh and I proceed to cut myself slowly.


FACT.


:x

wretchedlyunfunnycomedianphobe.



fix de la fix

:x

_________________
http://soundcloud.com/loopstationzebra


H20nly wrote:
saving the planet from being taken over by robots, of course!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All this "Gay" talk.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:15 am 

Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 8:06 pm
Posts: 366
Location: New England
LoopStationZebra wrote:
d.reamonn wrote:
LoopStationZebra wrote:
Gervais is positively the most unfunny overrated asswipe to ever grace the screen.

When he tells a joke people laugh and I proceed to cut myself slowly.


FACT.


:x

wretchedlyunfunnycomedianphobe.



fix de la fix

:x



if you can't at least show some tolerance than yeah, you're gonna get called a homophobe. guarantee you'd care if the joke was on you.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC

 
 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group