All times are UTC

 
 



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Underpants show signs of extra terrestrial life
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:41 am 

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:50 pm
Posts: 11636
Location: MacAbleton Towers, sunny Manchester.
An unclaimed pair of underpants found yesterday in London, UK, showed what scientists claim to be "clear signs of extraterrestrial life". This extraordinary find vindicates the Panspermia theory that life exists throughout the universe, and that like on earth came from space.

_________________
Image
★ 140 PAGES OF FREE exclusive Ableton Live and Mac OS X tutorials ★ News, interviews, gear reviews ★ Productivity, ergonomics, mouse-free computing
"great site with clear instructions and i like it that you make it understandable" dwiddy
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Underpants show signs of extra terrestrial life
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:16 pm 

Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:41 am
Posts: 264
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
It seems you have really huge amount of time to waste... As you've confessed in some thread here that you don't do anything you're paid for and spend 90 hours a week online...
If you're not a teenager (and you're not) than you have to be on somekind of social support (retired maybe?)...
Criticizing the system that puts the food on your table is no less than hypocrisy.
Even if you're in the wheelchair there are lots of ways of not being parasite, burning all the time on moralizing on-line over facts that don't concern you personally...
So much of the social justice preacher you are...
I wish I had that time you're just wasting.

_________________
"Machines are the weapon employed by the capitalists to quell the revolt of specialized labor" Karl Marx


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Underpants show signs of extra terrestrial life
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:03 pm 

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:36 pm
Posts: 3764
Location: Northwest Nowhere
funken wrote:
An unclaimed pair of underpants found yesterday in London, UK, showed what scientists claim to be "clear signs of extraterrestrial life". This extraordinary find vindicates the Panspermia theory that life exists throughout the universe, and that like on earth came from space.


mention this one more time and i'll sue you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Underpants show signs of extra terrestrial life
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:41 pm 

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:08 am
Posts: 839
Location: Up in the Mountains NW of Alicante, Spain
Get a job...... :roll:

_________________
Yeah but, No but......

http://soundcloud.com/mr-zed


ZED'S DEAD BABY.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Underpants show signs of extra terrestrial life
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:18 pm 

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:50 pm
Posts: 11636
Location: MacAbleton Towers, sunny Manchester.
simmerdown wrote:
funken wrote:
An unclaimed pair of underpants found yesterday in London, UK, showed what scientists claim to be "clear signs of extraterrestrial life". This extraordinary find vindicates the Panspermia theory that life exists throughout the universe, and that like on earth came from space.


mention this one more time and i'll sue you


Your shreddies would probably kill any extraterrestrial life.

_________________
Image
★ 140 PAGES OF FREE exclusive Ableton Live and Mac OS X tutorials ★ News, interviews, gear reviews ★ Productivity, ergonomics, mouse-free computing
"great site with clear instructions and i like it that you make it understandable" dwiddy
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Underpants show signs of extra terrestrial life
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:56 pm 

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:20 am
Posts: 985
funken wrote:
simmerdown wrote:
funken wrote:
An unclaimed pair of underpants found yesterday in London, UK, showed what scientists claim to be "clear signs of extraterrestrial life". This extraordinary find vindicates the Panspermia theory that life exists throughout the universe, and that like on earth came from space.


mention this one more time and i'll sue you


Your shreddies would probably kill any extraterrestrial life.


Lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image SoundCloud :x


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Underpants show signs of extra terrestrial life
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:15 pm 

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:36 pm
Posts: 3764
Location: Northwest Nowhere
using UK-isms like 'shreddies' is expressly prohibited in the forum rules, i'm telling David


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Underpants show signs of extra terrestrial life
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:26 am 

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm
Posts: 7022
More like Panstoolia

_________________
ImageImageshad4live.tumblr.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC

 
 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group