All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: UK legalises gay marriage
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:05 am 

why would you need to post here anyhow, you've got your own forum where people haven't yet figured out what a posuer/dickwad you are funken...or have they?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:12 am 

Meh, you immediately started insulting docprosper, that was uncalled for, period.

They post itself is sloppy and easily read as being in response to mine (since the initial sentence is a response to my post), and the point docprosper was making was valid.
It was a pretty mild jab from H20 and you overreacted by insulting him. Some advice, don't treat every post by various members as reflective of their over all posting, it makes for your arguments and drama with them to spill over into every thread you post in. You can only control your own behavior around here, which means controlling your behavior in regards to those you don't see eye to eye with.

Giving users insulting nicknames is a great example of shitposting on your part no matter what the other person has done. :|

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:18 am 

Also if I ruled the world you dreamon and simmerdown would be force fed dangerous illegal drugs, then brainwashed until you became gay lovers.
Then you would all shitpost your love for each other along with petitions to legalize polygamy!

The Lounge would be less annoying and more just kinda gross. :x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:21 am 

Wreck what thread? You blathering on about some post buried on some other site? Not to mention a post that no one else in this thread is commenting on?!? For the record, I called this - you getting sensitive and defensive - on page 1, again with the victim role. I set the bar kinda low for myself, but am going to call this one a WIN regardless. 8)

And, if you created seriousstuff because you can't have the conversation you want here, why do you keep trying here and then imploding? Do you just want the attention? Or (gasp) is the "serious" dialog here better than your site until you come along and piss all over it?

Ableton Live Suite | M4L | Powerbook | Launchpad | APC40 | Faderfox | 2x1200 | ...
---> http://soundcloud.com/kilcraft

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:22 am 

God I'm fucking bored

Ableton Live Suite | M4L | Powerbook | Launchpad | APC40 | Faderfox | 2x1200 | ...
---> http://soundcloud.com/kilcraft

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:40 am 

funken wrote:
stringtapper wrote:
funken wrote:
Anyway, this is definitely my last thread in the lounge, it makes me feel physically sick.

We're going to hold you to this funken.

No problem, Shitstirrer.

And yet here you are.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:26 am 

Elton John is already gay-married, isn't he? Probably (I hope) this law has been made for "normal" people (not that rich, I mean), who do not give a damn about the marriage party, but need to be protected by law in case of heritage, violence, partner's death, insurance etc., no matter who they live with. So what does "gay" mean? Two people, enough. Stop... therefore I would prefer a generic word, like "union", then... Who cares about sex genres, actually? Here (Italy) we have the medioeval sect called "chiesa cattolica" (transl. "catholic church".) with a strange talking dressed in white clown banning homosexuality and divorce. Well, he bans you if gay and not priest, or divorced but not rich, of course LOL.

Last edited by myrnova on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:31 am 

myrnova wrote:
Here (Italy) we have the medioeval sect called "chiesa cattolica" (transl. "catholic church".) with a strange talking white dressed clown banning homosexuality and divorce.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think you just saved this entire thread!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:34 am 

That's what you call "a pain in the... ass?" (ops...) :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:28 am 

Machinesworking wrote:
Also if I ruled the world you dreamon and simmerdown would be force fed dangerous illegal drugs, then brainwashed until you became gay lovers.
Then you would all shitpost your love for each other along with petitions to legalize polygamy!

The Lounge would be less annoying and more just kinda gross. :x

The dude abides.

"I wanted to not like your [music], but it's actually pretty awesome. Banana hammock."
- eddiex

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:40 am 

simmerdown wrote:
why would you need to post here anyhow, you've got your own forum where people haven't yet figured out what a posuer/dickwad you are funken...or have they?

I just thought I would mention that gay marriage was legalised. Most of the people on Serious Stuff have known me for about 10 years, we used to debate on a forum called the Serious Board on a site called MFO. We all had cheap memberships. Then the site got taken over, and the prices were quadrupled, so we all left. Mostly the old crew, many of whom I've met in person several times, keep in touch on Facebook. Serious Stuff was an idea for a reunion I had when I got the email asking me not to post threads like the 911 one on here. Initially loads joined and now it's quietened down a bit. It's ticking over, but it's a bit 'been there, done that' I think. Most discussion is on Facebook itself.

I posted the gay marriage news simply because I don't watch the news much, and found out about it via Facebook, from the person I mentioned, who was jubilant at the news because she hated her civil partnership status and what it involved.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:55 am 

Hmmm.

Methinks you guys should all go and make some music.

live 9.1.2, OS mavericks, push, stray's script, MPD32/LD8, stc, access virus kc, and my life is a never ending tub of awesome

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:55 am 

Machinesworking wrote:
Meh, you immediately started insulting docprosper, that was uncalled for, period.

No. I posted about gay marriage and docprosper called me a spammer and posted 4 derailing posts. I eventually called him puerile after the fourth shit post. Don't try to rewrite history, you are not Stalin.

Machinesworking wrote:
They post itself is sloppy and easily read as being in response to mine (since the initial sentence is a response to my post), and the point docprosper was making was valid.

stop writing garbage, you are just embarrassing yourself.

Machinesworking wrote:
It was a pretty mild jab from H20 and you overreacted by insulting him.

It was mild, for him. But I could quote dozens of posts where he has had a go at me, it's non-stop. It's way beyond annoying. My problem is that I'm far too soft.

Machinesworking wrote:
Some advice, don't treat every post by various members as reflective of their over all posting, it makes for your arguments and drama with them to spill over into every thread you post in.

You hypocrite. You are telling me not to do something which you do all the time. I have had nearly 6 months of non-stop attacks from H2Only and Simmerdown. Then docprosper joined in. Then he wrote me an PM apologising. Then he joined in again. Then you joined in. Then you wrote me a long PM about the mental health of another well known forum member. I ignored it. You are all petty-minded shit stirrers. You drag this forum down. I would rather have dreamon back on mine, at least he is funny some of the time.

Machinesworking wrote:
You can only control your own behavior around here, which means controlling your behavior in regards to those you don't see eye to eye with.

Giving users insulting nicknames is a great example of shitposting on your part no matter what the other person has done. :|

What insulting nickname did I give anyone? I called Strapper Shitstirrer twice because he was succumbing to the charms or the twat school of internet bullying posting.

On the other hand I have been called allsorts, half the time I don't even register it.

You are a manipulator. You try to play a sublet game of psychological bullying. This is where you pretend to be nice while stabbing people in the back. You pretend to be helpful and objective while kicking a man on the ground in the nuts. You seize on 'name calling' while indulging in vicious slander. You rewrite history in front of our eyes, a would-be little Stalin.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:58 am 

This is better than the Jeremy Kyle show.

(Allow me to plug my guitar scale visualiser thingy - www.fretlearner.com)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:07 am 

docprosper wrote:
Wreck what thread? You blathering on about some post buried on some other site?

It wasn't buried it was very visible, at the top of the front page in fact. I did not blather on about it, I mentioned it, once. See above post to Simmer for the reasons.

docprosper wrote:
Not to mention a post that no one else in this thread is commenting on?!?

Ah, so you found it, despite your protests. As I say, the chat has drifted back to FB somewhat.

docprosper wrote:
For the record, I called this - you getting sensitive and defensive - on page 1, again with the victim role. I set the bar kinda low for myself, but am going to call this one a WIN regardless. 8)

what are you talking about? A WIN at what? Ruining a thread on gay marriage? I hope you are proud of yourself then. Maybe you can tell your grandchildren about it one day.

docprosper wrote:
And, if you created seriousstuff because you can't have the conversation you want here, why do you keep trying here and then imploding? Do you just want the attention? Or (gasp) is the "serious" dialog here better than your site until you come along and piss all over it?

Dunno what you mean by 'keep'. I got involved in the doomed 'gay' thread because I read some stuff that I didn't wanna leave unchallenged. I posted this nearly to post the good news. Unfortunately you buried it under a ton of shit.

Do YOU want attention? Why else would you try to derail a good thread 4 times on the first two pages?

No the serious dialogue is not better here, maybe more entertaining, but also more depressing, frustrating and annoying. There are a few people capable of interesting posts on here, I'm not sure if you are one of them tbh.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next