Bullying. Second attempt at...

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
rakim87

Re: Bullying. Second attempt at a thread.

Post by rakim87 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:36 pm

d.reamonn wrote:
rakim87 wrote:
people who start arguments and try to put people down that they don't even know are insecure.
Indeed. People argue, not because they disagree with their ideas, but because they are insecure; unless they know each other, in which case they may argue so long as no one is offended.
you just go forever lol. context is everything.
ImageImage

rakim87

Post by rakim87 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:38 pm

shadx312 wrote:{gifs and things}
that explains everything! dreamonn always bugs me endlessly. he's in love. awwww.
ImageImage

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:50 pm

It's a powerful thing, love. Mine powers a shrine that makes my voodoo puppets dance when I'm giddy.
ImageImage

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:57 pm

rakim87 wrote:
shadx312 wrote:{gifs and things}
that explains everything! dreamonn always bugs me endlessly. he's in love. awwww.
Things you've called me in this thread:
- a pile of garbage
- loser
- dumb
- not funny (how dare you?!)
- derogatory
- insecure
- in love with you

Things I've called you in this thread:
- [...]

To even this out a little, I will hereby call you the following:

- buttercup
- cherry lips
- snoogums
- marshmallow
- Barbara Streisand

Live long and prosper.
https://soundcloud.com/maybe-logic

"I wanted to not like your [music], but it's actually pretty awesome. Banana hammock."
- eddiex

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:05 pm

^ He has a point there rakman.
Unsound Designer

rakim87

Post by rakim87 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:17 pm

stringtapper wrote:^ He has a point there rakman.
i called him garbage because of what he said about the guy with a disorder being set on fire. i think that's acceptable. guarantee had he not said that i never would've called him a name.
ImageImage

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:01 pm

rakim87 wrote:
i called him garbage because of what he said about the guy with a disorder being set on fire. i think that's acceptable. guarantee had he not said that i never would've called him a name.
Acceptable, sure. But it is blatantly false to say that I am "bugging you endlessly" when you're demonstrably the one who's attacking. If you have a problem with my comments, I will happily debate you, so long as you are able to keep up. Otherwise, Twinkle Toes, I suggest we get back to our skillful name calling.

"I wanted to not like your [music], but it's actually pretty awesome. Banana hammock."
- eddiex

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:34 pm

:oops:
Last edited by regretfullySaid on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

rakim87

Post by rakim87 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:01 pm

d.reamonn wrote:
rakim87 wrote:
Acceptable, sure. But it is blatantly false to say that I am "bugging you endlessly" when you're demonstrably the one who's attacking. If you have a problem with my comments, I will happily debate you, so long as you are able to keep up. Otherwise, Twinkle Toes, I suggest we get back to our skillful name calling.
this isn't the first time it's happened. before you went into one of my topics, said shit about my music, and than carried it over into other threads when i hadn't said anything to you. anytime i tried to talk to someone else you would try to intercept it to bother me. in any instance that i've talked to you at all you are always at least indirectly derogatory or argumentative.

i don't like debating, i don't like arguing, and as soon as i point out anything wrong with what you're saying you go into an endless thing. i already said i don't compete with people. when you say "if you can keep up" you're clearly trying to win a competition that isn't there to begin with.
ImageImage

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:43 am

Last edited by regretfullySaid on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

rakim87

Post by rakim87 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:45 am

shadx, just let him be annoying? i've never had any issues with funken, if he's making threads you don't like just don't respond to them.

can't we all just get along *cry* *cry*
ImageImage

distaudio

Post by distaudio » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:16 am

Just to get back on subject.

Should we really be taking bullying advice from someone who has had so much plastic surgery that she can no longer be classed as a carbon based life form?

There is obviously still some underlying insecurities still there and hasn't come out the other side in the right frame of mind.

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:17 am

rakim87 wrote:shadx, just let him be annoying? i've never had any issues with funken, if he's making threads you don't like just don't respond to them.

can't we all just get along *cry* *cry*
Yes. But It wasn't about making threads I didn't like. Anyway, I wouldn't want him to be afraid to mention tips or his site or whatever if it's appropriate and not overdone, not that I think he would be.

Make the point, move forward and know when to stop repeating yourself otherwise it sounds like a freakin infomercial.
Last edited by regretfullySaid on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:46 am

rakim87 wrote:this isn't the first time it's happened. before you went into one of my topics, said shit about my music, and than carried it over into other threads when i hadn't said anything to you.
You said you were different. I said you were the same. SOMEHOW this rubbed you the wrong way. If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure you are unique in your own special way.
rakim87 wrote:anytime i tried to talk to someone else you would try to intercept it to bother me. in any instance that i've talked to you at all you are always at least indirectly derogatory or argumentative.
As you began our talks in this thread with a direct ad homonym (that is, an attack against a word of similar meaning), I'll file this here comment of yours under revisionism.
rakim87 wrote:i don't like debating, i don't like arguing, and as soon as i point out anything wrong with what you're saying you go into an endless thing.
You didn't point out what was wrong with what I said. You simply called me a pile of garbage. Which, again, I don't object to, and indeed, responded to with humour, if I recall correctly. What I do object to is you rewriting history and trying to claim the high ground by either (a) adhomonyming or (b) whining.
rakim87 wrote:i already said i don't compete with people. when you say "if you can keep up" you're clearly trying to win a competition that isn't there to begin with.
Wrong again, I am simply stating that I do not believe you to be capable of debating anyone competently, least of all me, as (a) you're dishonest, and (b) you're a retard. And to claim that we could possibly compete is absurd. It would be like claiming we should encourage plants to obtain college degrees. Or would you genuinely see yourself sitting next to a neatly arranged shrubbery in Gender Studies 101?

Seriously though, if you're going to be randomly shooting off insults at people, don't act like a spoilt snot-rag when they gently tease you in return. It makes you look insecure, which we absolutely, positively know you're not.

- eddiex

distaudio

Post by distaudio » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:50 am

Funk N. Furter wrote: Maybe she had the surgery because of the bullying. She does some interviews about it I think.
That was the point I was trying to make.

That type of surgery is just another way of trying to gain acceptance.