Bullying. Second attempt at...

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
knotkranky

Re: Bullying. Second attempt at a thread.

Post by knotkranky » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:26 pm

^Fo real. Guns have been a real boon for disgruntled nerds by foiling natures' 'Survival of the Fittest" law. :P

The best way to stamp out bullying is to make sure the bullies get their ass beat, asap.

I don't mean to be caveman about it, but it's a caveman issue. 'We're on our own' is all.

andydes

Post by andydes » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:31 pm

Funk N. Furter wrote: The fact is, it was on the telly, covered by a famous celeb.
Well, she got her baps out for the shitty end of the British press, if that's what you mean. :D

Fair play to her for taking up the issue, though.

Bit surprised at comments that the victims just need to man up. Not sure it's always that easy. I got off pretty lightly, (even during my dungeons and dragons period- we don't talk about that anymore :oops: ). I can't even imagine what it would be like to have constant abuse you can't get away from in your angsty school years. Must be completely soul destroying.

Not sure if this was reported outside UK, but it's the most evil case I've ever heard of.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sout ... e-21887535

:(

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:55 pm

My view isn't about manning up, it's about the limited recourse available.

I'm not so sure more "awareness" is helping in that regard. Or pouty hot chicks with "stop bullying" painted on their tits.

I'm not taking a side, just presenting some insensitive aspects that have merit.

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:59 pm

andydes wrote:
Funk N. Furter wrote: The fact is, it was on the telly, covered by a famous celeb.
Well, she got her baps out for the shitty end of the British press, if that's what you mean. :D

Bit surprised at comments that the victims just need to man up. Not sure it's always that easy. I got off pretty lightly, (even during my dungeons and dragons period- we don't talk about that anymore :oops: ). I can't even imagine what it would be like to have constant abuse you can't get away from in your angsty school years. Must be completely soul destroying.

Not sure if this was reported outside UK, but it's the most evil case I've ever heard of.

'Kid needed to man up.
https://soundcloud.com/maybe-logic

"I wanted to not like your [music], but it's actually pretty awesome. Banana hammock."
- eddiex

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:48 pm

What you are doing is in fact bullying, you talking about your first thread, but framing it as if you were the victim. Shit? you even went as far as to delete every single bit of incriminating evidence against yourself, attempted to get others to as well, then started in on this victim routine? Classic emotional and mental abuse by a control freak moves.

I will publish all private messages between us unless you stop referring to your Stalinist-ic revisionist bullying thread as being some sort of brave effort on your part to save a friends 'standing'. You trotted them into the picture, you used a PM as proof of my "awful" character, you used your friend, and you violated basic forum protocol.

You're a classic nerd bully, bullying by chatter, links etc. and constant attempts to 'rally' troops in support of your 'side'. You absolutely refuse any accountability in your own negative attention on these forums, dozens of unrelated unaffiliated people from all over the globe publicaly have issues with you, but it's always their fault. I have literally in the ten years I've come here seen nothing like it? ...and it's still other people who are all jerks etc?

Bullies suck, whether they come in the form of violent physical brutes or in the form of nerds who need to use every conversation as a soap box to promote their ideas and personality as superior to others. People strung out on dominance and submission deserve each other.

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:41 pm

:)
Last edited by regretfullySaid on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

andydes

Post by andydes » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:31 pm

Oh Lord. Funken and machines, I really wish you guys would cut it out.

I don't actually give a shit who's right or wrong, or whatever in between. And even if I did, I'd have made my judgement long ago. You're both just repeating the same arguments spanning multiple threads.

If you like, you can prove who has better character by doing the right thing and feel really smug about it.

However, the next one to continue this dispute will show themselves up as the biggest forum twat.

rakim87

Post by rakim87 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:46 pm

d.reamonn wrote:
andydes wrote:

'Kid needed to man up.
you're such a pile of garbage
ImageImage

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:17 pm

Mr. Furter,

you can make a much bigger difference here> http://www.bullyville.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:18 pm

rakim87 wrote:you're such a pile of garbage
don't bully me :x
https://soundcloud.com/maybe-logic

"I wanted to not like your [music], but it's actually pretty awesome. Banana hammock."
- eddiex

rakim87

Post by rakim87 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:52 pm

d.reamonn wrote:
rakim87 wrote:you're such a pile of garbage
don't bully me :x
hahaha, you loser i'll bully the shit out of you. i dont give a fuck about that dumb label and when people act like garbage i tell them.
ImageImage

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:01 am

rakim87

Post by rakim87 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:37 am

Styles Bitchly wrote:Image
if you're referring to me, you just called a dude that can read and write japanese and arabic a moron. dig a little deeper.
ImageImage

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:42 am

rakim87 wrote:
Styles Bitchly wrote:Image
if you're referring to me, you just called a dude that can read and write japanese and arabic a moron. dig a little deeper.
Relax, Mensa-Dewd. It wasn't directed at anyone in particular - just some 'shitz 'n gigglez' to lampoon how silly melodrama and fussing on an internet forum can be. Aside from that, while commendable, your linguistic skills aren't stratospheric in this day and age of the whole globalization thing.

rakim87

Post by rakim87 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:02 am

Styles Bitchly wrote: Relax, Mensa-Dewd. It wasn't directed at anyone in particular - just some 'shitz 'n gigglez' to lampoon how silly melodrama and fussing on an internet forum can be. Aside from that, while commendable, your linguistic skills aren't stratospheric in this day and age of the whole globalization thing.
i only compete with myself.
ImageImage