Weird on all points except maybe 5 and 8, I come to the exact opposite answer. Please explain why you came to your conclusion!
For 5 one could argue that the final power of credit is in the hands of the respective central banks (for Hollande obviously the European one). But since they seem to do everything their capitalist masters desire, I fail to see how that is relevant.
And 8? OH THE HORROR free schools for everyone!
(Left out 10 for obvious reasons
On public education: I feel that it is an absolute privilege that I am obligated by law to send my children to be routinely brainwashed by social-sexual losers and fascist pigs up to 8 hours a day, for 11 years straight. Where would we be today, if it were not for such benevolence?
As for the rest, briefly:
1. Property you must pay tax on is not logically yours—what you may keep, you may by permission, not by right.
2. The tax is both graduated and, in my view, heavy (0%-45%-75% in France since 2013 under Hollande; In America "individuals are subject to federal graduated tax rates from 10% to 39.6%" (Wikipedia). Do you really think that if we were to up this to 80%, then socialism would finally "work"?
3. See 1.
4. Try rebelling and see what happens to you.
5. When you come to understand that those who rule are by definition oligarchs, this sort of distinction disappears. As it stands, the Fed is state-sanctioned, and as regulated or as unregulated as the state (elected by you good people!) may choose.
6. No, you're entirely right, the state doesn't regulate communication or transportation in any way (sources: http://www.dot.gov
7. Again, spot on, the government is entirely separate from the economy, and never the twain shall meet... *cough* (Fanny Mae)... *cough* (Freddy Mac).
8. Addressed above.
What I love about socialists is that they seem to believe that points 1-8 and point 9 are somehow unconnected. It's as if for a society to be socialist, points 1-8 AND 9 must be met, but if point 9 is not, then there must obviously be a fascist plot afoot, and points 1-8 must obviously have been corrupted somehow. Obviously.
Of course, anyone who's every actually studied such simple economic concepts as supply-and-demand, and such philosophical concepts as "ownership" knows full well that the current situation in Europe and the USA is the direct product of unadulterated application of socialist principles.
Marx's objective theory of value is so utterly and totally flawed that even child could refute it. As for the problem of calculation in a socialist society, don't get me started.
And as for Machinesworking, capitalism is "an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state." This is the very definition of free-marketism, and thus the antithesis of fascism. You'd have a better understanding of the world you live in if you were to replace this:
LEFT-WING(SOCIALIST/COMMUNIST/GOOD) <--------> RIGHT-WING(FREE-MARKET/FASCIST/BAD)
And as for Suburban Thug, yes, I'm very happy that your future children are to be spared. If now you don't have enough cash set aside to give them a decent education yourself, well then I guess that will just make you an irresponsible father.
Get a vasectomy.