Socialism will save us all (technology edition)

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
Post Reply
Jack McOck
Posts: 869
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Socialism will save us all (technology edition)

Post by Jack McOck » Fri May 17, 2013 1:14 pm

But it was more on topic than your bullshit. Aside from the duck.

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: Socialism will save us all (technology edition)

Post by myrnova » Fri May 17, 2013 1:22 pm

Jack McOck wrote:But it was more on topic than your bullshit. Aside from the duck.
if you think hunger and poverty are "out of topic" I guess you don't even know what words like "socialism" and "comunism"mean ... :roll: And, for the record: if obama is a soialist then you are funny with those pictures :roll:
Last edited by myrnova on Fri May 17, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jack McOck
Posts: 869
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Socialism will save us all (technology edition)

Post by Jack McOck » Fri May 17, 2013 1:24 pm

myrnova wrote:
Jack McOck wrote:But it was more on topic than your bullshit. Aside from the duck.
if you think hunger and poverty are "out of topic" I guess you don't even know what the word "socialism" means... :roll:
No, but your random photos of thriving African infants PROVES that you do.

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: Socialism will save us all (technology edition)

Post by myrnova » Fri May 17, 2013 1:26 pm

Jack McOck wrote:
myrnova wrote:
Jack McOck wrote:But it was more on topic than your bullshit. Aside from the duck.
if you think hunger and poverty are "out of topic" I guess you don't even know what the word "socialism" means... :roll:
No, but your random photos of thriving African infants PROVES that you do.
those ("random"?!) pictures are IN TOPIC, because it seemed you were talking of "capitalism" and "free market" as "the best choice". Those are the consequences of your choice, my dear "yankee".

Image
Image
Last edited by myrnova on Fri May 17, 2013 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: Socialism will save us all (technology edition)

Post by myrnova » Fri May 17, 2013 1:32 pm

Image

Jack McOck
Posts: 869
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Socialism will save us all (technology edition)

Post by Jack McOck » Fri May 17, 2013 1:41 pm

As you have randomly chosen to start calling me "yankee", I opt to start randomly calling you "pygmy". So, my dear "pygmy", to combat your astute visual counterarguments to the logical points we were discussing (and not marketing), I humbly offer a picture of Blue Jeff Goldblum:

Image

Because fuck Trotsky.

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: Socialism will save us all (technology edition)

Post by myrnova » Fri May 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Image

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: Socialism will save us all (technology edition)

Post by myrnova » Fri May 17, 2013 1:46 pm

Image

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: Socialism will save us all (technology edition)

Post by myrnova » Fri May 17, 2013 1:50 pm

Image

regretfullySaid
Posts: 8913
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Re: Socialism will save us all (technology edition)

Post by regretfullySaid » Fri May 17, 2013 2:42 pm

Image
Last edited by regretfullySaid on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

docprosper
Posts: 1192
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:20 am
Location: Fredericksburg, VA

Re: Socialism will save us all (technology edition)

Post by docprosper » Fri May 17, 2013 3:40 pm

shadx312 wrote:Thanks for ruining another thread and injecting it with your infantile realization, Myrnova. Asshole.

Can't you just take your "life's a bitch' attitude where other people will enjoy it, like depression forums or something?
+1
Funk N. Furter wrote:Post properly.
Ableton Live Suite | M4L | Powerbook | Launchpad | APC40 | Faderfox | 2x1200 | ...
---> http://soundcloud.com/kilcraft

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: Socialism will save us all (technology edition)

Post by myrnova » Fri May 17, 2013 3:59 pm

shadx312 wrote:Thanks for ruining another thread and injecting it with your infantile realization, Myrnova. Asshole.

Can't you just take your "life's a bitch' attitude where other people will enjoy it, like depression forums or something?
(1) you are very rude, you should be banned for this; (2) this forum is not yours, nor this thread: if you don't like my posts and "infantile realizations", there is no need to react in such an aggressive and violent trolling and flaming manner, just ignore them, because (3) in a so-called "democracy" everyone has the right to enter a discussion, whether you like it or not; (4) it is not my fault if CAPITALISM+WAR+CRIMES = USA, so get a grip, thanks. 8)

SuburbanThug
Posts: 1479
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:22 am
Contact:

Re: Socialism will save us all (technology edition)

Post by SuburbanThug » Fri May 17, 2013 4:17 pm

Jack McOck wrote: Of course, anyone who's every actually studied such simple economic concepts as supply-and-demand, and such philosophical concepts as "ownership" knows full well that the current situation in Europe and the USA is the direct product of unadulterated application of socialist principles.

Marx's objective theory of value is so utterly and totally flawed that even child could refute it. As for the problem of calculation in a socialist society, don't get me started.

And as for Suburban Thug, yes, I'm very happy that your future children are to be spared. If now you don't have enough cash set aside to give them a decent education yourself, well then I guess that will just make you an irresponsible father.

Get a vasectomy.
Wow. You're about as bad as Myrnova when it comes to asserting your opinions as facts. I'm glad you guys are finally butting heads. According to you one can't be a decent father if he doesn't make over 150,000 dollars a years. You've proven yourself to have grown up with the proverbial silver spoon in your mouth. I challenge you to live 5 years in poverty and maintain your (so well-educated) point of view.

Nobody said that socialist principles weren't at work within the U.S. Marx thought socialism would surely take hold in the U.S. This was because we were more of a participatory democracy back then (forget women's suffrage for a moment.) That was before the "Federal" Bank was created. You are creating a false dichotomy. That if the U.S. respects anything that a socialist would it must be a socialist state. According to Marx a socialist state must first be communist. Do the workers own the means to production here? I don't expect a right-libertarian to understand though. You think that if you have to pay a tax on anything that you'll never truly be free. If you guys get your way we'll be living in the United States of McDonalds.

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: Socialism will save us all (technology edition)

Post by myrnova » Fri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm

SuburbanThug wrote:
Jack McOck wrote: Of course, anyone who's every actually studied such simple economic concepts as supply-and-demand, and such philosophical concepts as "ownership" knows full well that the current situation in Europe and the USA is the direct product of unadulterated application of socialist principles.

Marx's objective theory of value is so utterly and totally flawed that even child could refute it. As for the problem of calculation in a socialist society, don't get me started.

And as for Suburban Thug, yes, I'm very happy that your future children are to be spared. If now you don't have enough cash set aside to give them a decent education yourself, well then I guess that will just make you an irresponsible father.

Get a vasectomy.
Wow. You're about as bad as Myrnova when it comes to asserting your opinions as facts. I'm glad you guys are finally butting heads. According to you one can't be a decent father if he doesn't make over 150,000 dollars a years. You've proven yourself to have grown up with the proverbial silver spoon in your mouth. I challenge you to live 5 years in poverty and maintain your (so well-educated) point of view.

Nobody said that socialist principles weren't at work within the U.S. Marx thought socialism would surely take hold in the U.S. This was because we were more of a participatory democracy back then (forget women's suffrage for a moment.) That was before the "Federal" Bank was created. You are creating a false dichotomy. That if the U.S. respects anything that a socialist would it must be a socialist state. According to Marx a socialist state must first be communist. Do the workers own the means to production here? I don't expect a right-libertarian to understand though. You think that if you have to pay a tax on anything that you'll never truly be free. If you guys get your way we'll be living in the United States of McDonalds.
That is just what I wanted to say in my BAD english: "Jack mcock, you are rich, for sure. If you were poor you would not talk like that... Your optimistic vision about "free market", capitalism and other crimes does not consider 4.000.000.000 people out of 7.000.000.000 survive with 1-2 dollars a day. 56% of mankind are poor. So, your's the typical "yankee" point of view. Lucky you, then... :roll:

I don't see why I should be "out of topic, trolling " etc. and you not: maybe just "language bareers", OR maybe...? :?

SuburbanThug
Posts: 1479
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:22 am
Contact:

Re: Socialism will save us all (technology edition)

Post by SuburbanThug » Fri May 17, 2013 4:33 pm

Your English is actually quite good Myrnova. I think people mostly take issue with you "spamming" threads by posting image after image after image rather than just stating your rebuttal and waiting for a response. It's less your statements that people (I) take issue with and more your delivery.

Post Reply