The Era of Woman is here; Our species can start surviving!

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
SuburbanThug

Re: The Era of Woman is here; Our species can start surviving!

Post by SuburbanThug » Mon May 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Styles Bitchly wrote:troll bait
Meta!

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Tue May 21, 2013 7:38 am

SuburbanThug wrote:
Styles Bitchly wrote:troll bait
Meta!
I'm guessing that means something. :|

Btw, how'd you manage to amass so many posts in such a short time since registering a little over a month ago? Somebody's been bizzy. :mrgreen:

SuburbanThug

Post by SuburbanThug » Tue May 21, 2013 7:44 am

I've taken it upon myself to answer all of the "stupid" questions so the more knowledgeable folks can concentrate on the more complex questions. All I do right now is make music and troll the internet.

Jack McOck

Post by Jack McOck » Tue May 21, 2013 7:47 am

SuburbanThug wrote:I've taken it upon myself to answer all of the "stupid" questions so the more knowledgeable folks can concentrate on the more complex questions. All I do right now is make music and troll the internet.
^ dream lifestyle, right there :)

Jack McOck

Post by Jack McOck » Tue May 21, 2013 8:00 am

SuburbanThug wrote:I'm sorry, is that a one line poem or are you simply not making any sense?
The point I was making was the same as yours. Men don't need legal protection because we have big muscles and can defend ourselves with our big muscles, which is the socially appropriate form of self-defense for a man. Meanwhile, women, being blessed with softer skin, have had to use their superior intellect to create legislation to combat our He-Man might, and beat the evil patriarchy.

Here are some examples:

- Anywhere between 2 to 90% of all rape accusations are false (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_accusation_of_rape). And a false rape accusation, in today's climate, is arguably far more damaging than actual rape—I would certainly rather take a large one up the ass than stand trial for sexual abuse.

This is a good thing, because women need a way to fight men, and as men are (allegedly) stronger than women, women need all the help they can get in their struggle.

- No-fault divorce: Now, thanks to progressive laws and understanding male law-makers, women are now permitted to randomly and at any time check-out of a marriage, taking half of the man's wealth with her.

This is a good thing, because women deserve as much money as men do, and it would be really unfair for them to have to amass it through hard work.

- Sexual harassement: At any time, a woman can claim she was made to feel uncomfortable by a male, be it by a glance, or by an awkward "hello", and with a bit of luck, the damages she'll receive will cover her lipstick needs for an entire year.

This is a good thing, because lipstick makes womynz look purrty

- Freedom of expression: Women can say anything they like about men, after all they're victims. Men, on the other hand, face unemployment, social exclusion and loss of visitation rights if they so much as sneeze offensively. (There's a 1 in 2 chance I'll be banned for having posted this).

This is a good thing, because women are much more easily offended than men and deserve extra protection. (And also, I'm a dick).

- False accusations of domestic abuse: If you're a woman, and you're getting divorced, don't forget to accuse your husband of abuse. And if you don't have any bruises to prove it, and you can't quite bring yourself to inflict them yourself, you can always claim "psychological" abuse.

There's a lovely check list (link: http://www.helpguide.org/mental/domesti ... ffects.htm), that you can use to see if you qualify. For example, I psychologically abused my girlfriend the other day when I denied her request to book a couple of seats on one of the first commercial space flights. This kind of negligence can be checked off as "does your husband limit your access to money, the phone, or the car?". Then, afterwards, upon seeing how disappointed she was, I asked her if she was OK, which set me up for "does your husband constantly check up on you?".

This is a good thing, because it has taught me to be a better girlfriend to my girlfriend.
Last edited by Jack McOck on Tue May 21, 2013 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

SuburbanThug

Post by SuburbanThug » Tue May 21, 2013 8:14 am

Aw, you poor guy. Some crafty female must have really gotten one over on you. Let me help you out. The really submissive ones? Those are the ones you really gotta keep an eye on. :wink:

Jack McOck

Post by Jack McOck » Tue May 21, 2013 8:16 am

SuburbanThug wrote:Aw, you poor guy. Some crafty female must have really gotten one over on you. Let me help you out. The really submissive ones? Those are the ones you really gotta keep an eye on. :wink:
If you only knew the truth... :lol:

SuburbanThug

Post by SuburbanThug » Tue May 21, 2013 8:18 am

Jack McOck wrote:
SuburbanThug wrote:Aw, you poor guy. Some crafty female must have really gotten one over on you. Let me help you out. The really submissive ones? Those are the ones you really gotta keep an eye on. :wink:
That you're a serial rapist? I pretty much inferred that from the start.

Jack McOck

Post by Jack McOck » Tue May 21, 2013 8:26 am

SuburbanThug wrote:
Jack McOck wrote:
That you're a serial rapist? I pretty much inferred that from the start.
Was it my name?... I should have chosen a different name...