The Era of Woman is here; Our species can start surviving!

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
SuburbanThug

Re: The Era of Woman is here; Our species can start surviving!

Post by SuburbanThug » Mon May 20, 2013 4:49 am

SOPA
ACTA
PIPA
CIVIL RIGHTS
WOMEN'S SUFFRAGE
LABOR LAW

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Mon May 20, 2013 5:26 am

Yeah I was talking about the shallow kind, something like this but don't mistake my quoting from some Marxist-Leninist-Maoist blogger as an attempt into entering that kind of political conversation, because I am simply not qualified.

Still, I usppose walking around in circles holding a sign up is more productive than
or pasting negative statistics.
Nothing more annoying than some asshole on the other side of the fence telling me how shitty my side is and while not doing a damn thing.
Anyway, I still hold strong to underrated random acts of kindness as a form of changing the world for the better. People get so suckered into thinking there' has to be a big grand scheme to fix things all at once when it's the subtle things that we take for granted get overlooked, yet at the same time, plant a seed in the mind.
ImageImage

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Mon May 20, 2013 6:04 am

:)
Last edited by regretfullySaid on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Mon May 20, 2013 6:16 am

SuburbanThug wrote:What's really some pussy shit is men's rights activism. "Oh, the evil womens are coming to emasculate me! The world is so unfair towards the mens!!!"
Well...see, that whole movement was started by the pioneering pencil neck worms who were amongst the first to cave in to Femdom, but subsequently realized over time that taking it with a strapon, sucking on toes and administering foot massages on command left them a bit....backed up so to speak. :lol:

littlepig

Post by littlepig » Mon May 20, 2013 7:11 am

Those of you in the UK could watch the current series of The Apprentice

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0071b63

To see a bunch of women who fancy themselves running things in action :lol:

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Mon May 20, 2013 7:14 am

Women running shit. :mrgreen:

Jack McOck

Post by Jack McOck » Mon May 20, 2013 8:26 pm

SuburbanThug wrote:What's really some pussy shit is men's rights activism. "Oh, the evil womens are coming to emasculate me! The world is so unfair towards the mens!!!"
If women can have feminism, men should be able to have masculism. Otherwise, we're not equal. And we are equal. Only, women would do a better job of ruling the world. But otherwise... equal! Yeah.

Seriously, fuck men.

SuburbanThug

Post by SuburbanThug » Mon May 20, 2013 8:32 pm

You can have "masculism" all you want as long as you don't mind being called a sissy.

Jack McOck

Post by Jack McOck » Mon May 20, 2013 8:38 pm

SuburbanThug wrote:You can have "masculism" all you want as long as you don't mind being called a sissy.
So women can have feminism so long as they don't mind being called... butch?

SuburbanThug

Post by SuburbanThug » Mon May 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Jack McOck wrote:
SuburbanThug wrote:You can have "masculism" all you want as long as you don't mind being called a sissy.
I think that maybe you're a little misinformed about the state of sexual equality in the modern world. If men were paid less than women, and the majority of rape cases were of men, women were cutting off the balls of men in certain tribes and stoning men to death for sex out of wedlock in others yet women insisted that they were being treated unfairly by the men I would simply call them idiots.

Jack McOck

Post by Jack McOck » Mon May 20, 2013 8:45 pm

SuburbanThug wrote:
Jack McOck wrote:
I think that maybe you're a little misinformed about the state of sexual equality in the modern world. If men were paid less than women, and the majority of rape cases were of men, women were cutting off the balls of men in certain tribes and stoning men to death for sex out of wedlock in others yet women insisted that they were being treated unfairly by the men I would simply call them idiots.
So women are more equal than men?

SuburbanThug

Post by SuburbanThug » Mon May 20, 2013 8:53 pm

I'm sorry, is that a one line poem or are you simply not making any sense?

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Mon May 20, 2013 9:02 pm

Spoken like a true feminist. :|
Unsound Designer

SuburbanThug

Post by SuburbanThug » Mon May 20, 2013 9:07 pm

stringtapper wrote:

When in Rome... :wink:
Last edited by SuburbanThug on Mon May 20, 2013 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Mon May 20, 2013 9:10 pm

stringtapper wrote:

I think it's time to get back to talking about filter sweeps, boogers, LFO's, and that type of fare. This is a no-win topic that's starting to stink like a fury tuna taco....troll bait so to speak. Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus. My farts are otherworldly. :lol: