CPEREZZZ RULES CPEREZZZ RULES CPEREZZZ RULES CPEREZZZ RULES

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
H20nly

Re: XBOX ONE

Post by H20nly » Thu May 23, 2013 4:10 pm

^ #1 cause: stacking shit on or next to it.

if the silver on the front is a disc drive... then the whole unit is little more than 2 or 2 & 1/2 discs wide. how is that enormous?

the last one was a all black... which could be why this one has a splash of color.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Thu May 23, 2013 4:19 pm

H20nly wrote:^ how is that enormous?

For the same reason that everyone else's slimline laptop/netbook looks like a cinderblock when placed next to a MacBook Air.

:P
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu May 23, 2013 4:25 pm

:lol:

ok, but the Wii should be used to being intimidated by now.

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu May 23, 2013 4:55 pm

So what are the xbox exclusives other than Halo?

aizo

Post by aizo » Thu May 23, 2013 5:36 pm

I love Xbox but this shit is gonna be garbage. No more used games, games locked to your account.

It's hard enough having to buy games from the States so I can play the English versions. Now I'll have to open an American bank account just to be able to DL them. If it's lame like Hulu then I won't even be able to do that because it'll say this is not available in your country because it read my IP.

Truthfully, I'm not excited about either one. I just want to play Metal Gear Solid V. But that might even be iffy if there's no Hayter.
ImageImage

rakim87

Post by rakim87 » Thu May 23, 2013 6:49 pm

aizo wrote:I love Xbox but this shit is gonna be garbage. No more used games, games locked to your account.

It's hard enough having to buy games from the States so I can play the English versions. Now I'll have to open an American bank account just to be able to DL them. If it's lame like Hulu then I won't even be able to do that because it'll say this is not available in your country because it read my IP.

Truthfully, I'm not excited about either one. I just want to play Metal Gear Solid V. But that might even be iffy if there's no Hayter.
what in the world is that guy in your sig from? i'm thinking a 2d fighter
ImageImage

Brock

Post by Brock » Fri May 24, 2013 2:18 am

rakim87 wrote:
aizo wrote:I love Xbox but this shit is gonna be garbage. No more used games, games locked to your account.

what in the world is that guy in your sig from? i'm thinking a 2d fighter
Youkai Kusaregedo from Samurai Showdown.

In fact, a thread was started over the character in aizo's sig.....
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=166071

mholloway

Post by mholloway » Fri May 24, 2013 6:28 pm

can't beleive there isn't more talk in here about the fact that the much-anticipated announcement of the new xbox GAMING consolse was mostly focused on talking about TELEVISION.

this 'mass-appeal' bullshit is fail x1000. microsoft can suck my balls. every "feature" shown was crap. the de-emphasis on hardcore gaming is beyond crap.

i'm with emissary. the future looks dull.
my industrial music made with Ableton Live (as DEAD WHEN I FOUND HER): https://deadwhenifoundher.bandcamp.com/
my dark jazz / noir music made with Ableton Live: https://michaelarthurholloway.bandcamp. ... guilt-noir

Donnie

Post by Donnie » Fri May 24, 2013 6:49 pm

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Fri May 24, 2013 8:52 pm

mholloway wrote:can't beleive there isn't more talk in here about the fact that the much-anticipated announcement of the new xbox GAMING consolse was mostly focused on talking about TELEVISION.

this 'mass-appeal' bullshit is fail x1000. microsoft can suck my balls. every "feature" shown was crap. the de-emphasis on hardcore gaming is beyond crap.

Gaming is still going to rock with this thing and is still the main reason I will buy one. It's well known that Xbox One is their first shot in the next wave of tech war against Apple and Google, competition like the Apple TV being the reason they are touting the television aspect of it so heavily.

At the end of the day it's the 3rd party devs and their ability to innovate and squeeze the most out of the machine that will dictate how awesome next gen gaming will be. With games like Watch Dogs coming out at the beginning of the next gen I am optimistic that things will be anything but dull.
Unsound Designer

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri May 24, 2013 9:07 pm

stringtapper wrote:
mholloway wrote:can't beleive there isn't more talk in here about the fact that the much-anticipated announcement of the new xbox GAMING consolse was mostly focused on talking about TELEVISION.

Gaming is still going to rock with this thing and is still the main reason I will buy one. It's well known that Xbox One is their first shot in the next wave of tech war against Apple and Google, competition like the Apple TV being the reason they are touting the television aspect of it so heavily.

At the end of the day it's the 3rd party devs and their ability to innovate and squeeze the most out of the machine that will dictate how awesome next gen gaming will be. With games like Watch Dogs coming out at the beginning of the next gen I am optimistic that things will be anything but dull.
from this thread i somehow found an article that spoke in detail regarding the release. apparently the announcement focused on these new feature sets (TV etc) because... truthfully, gaming is still gaming. so this first announcement was centered heavily on how the Xbox One can become the center piece of your living room television type experience while the gaming aspect will be hit on harder when the focus of such gatherings is gaming and gamers vs. everyone else... who they're trying to rope in too (along with the gamers). my take on it was that this announcement was more like a part one of 2 type thing.

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Fri May 24, 2013 9:09 pm

H20nly wrote:
stringtapper wrote:

from this thread i somehow found an article that spoke in detail regarding the release. apparently the announcement focused on these new feature sets (TV etc) because... truthfully, gaming is still gaming. so this first announcement was centered heavily on how the Xbox One can become the center piece of your living room television type experience while the gaming aspect will be hit on harder when the focus of such gatherings is gaming and gamers vs. everyone else... who they're trying to rope in too (along with the gamers). my take on it was that this announcement was more like a part one of 2 type thing.
Right, they were clear at the reveal that most of the gaming news would come at E3.
Unsound Designer

arctic ranger

Post by arctic ranger » Sat May 25, 2013 3:52 am

How much is it for a year of Xbox live again?

:x
mpb c2d, remote sl, mpc1000, korg legacy, zebra 2, phoscyon, devastator

http://soundcloud.com/enrock/first-edit

SuburbanThug

Post by SuburbanThug » Sat May 25, 2013 4:03 am

arctic ranger wrote:How much is it for a year of Xbox live again?

:x
Your first born baby boy.

"Spending all your quarters
playing yourself

play your little games boy
reality is much better
the more cheddar
to shred on these hoes..."

That said, I like video games but 600 bucks???

nsereda

Post by nsereda » Mon May 27, 2013 1:45 am

60, pretty steep